Kink Talk: The Escape Club
"You do realize there's only three of us beside the teacher." Edna pointed out the flaw of pairing up.
[Image: Beta.png]
- "That would be great," - Masha replied to Giselle and blushed slightly.
- "But there are four of us with the teacher! And these are two pairs" - she objected to Edna.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"You do realize that if one of you teaches the other how to flex their legs, it is only 'fair' to practice with a hook wedgie as well." And now that Edna voiced her opinion, she was not looking towards to a hook wedgie either.
"Ahh.... Done." Ms. Corduroy escaped from her straitjacket. "Now then, let's get you girls started." Ms. Corduroy pulled out two straitjackets: one for Edna and the other for Giselle. As for Masha...
"Hmm..." Ms. Corduroy pulled out a measuring tape. She wrapped it around Masha's breasts, waist, and hips. Soon after, she went back to her desk and started digging around.
((Uh, the jackets weren't distributed yet.))
When Miss Corduroy started measuring her, Masha's face turned even redder. She was a little shy of her body, and she didn't really want other people to know the exact parameters of her figure. But it was better than being stuck in a tight straitjacket several sizes smaller than necessary.
- "Ugh..." - when it was over, Masha instinctively tried to cover her lush breasts with her hands, but then she remembered that she was dressed and took her hands away.
- "Straitjackets of my size exist," - she said, looking down - "I've been locked up in these several times..."
"I'm pretty sure the first step to solving a problem is not to add to the problem."  Edna told Giselle when she saw the girl pull some green tape out of her bag.
((Again, the straitjackets weren't distributed yet, guys..! What part of my response said "Hey, I distributed those things!"?))
(I deleted my post)
(09-11-2022, 10:46 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "I'm pretty sure the first step to solving a problem is not to add to the problem."  Edna told Giselle when she saw the girl pull some green tape out of her bag.

((Just a reminder, Hisbrain deleted his post after I tried to get him to understand the context of my post.))

"Let's see.... Ah!" Ms. Corduroy pulled out a very large straitjacket, which would be perfect for Masha. "There we go." Ms. Corduroy then handed the straitjackets out. Two of them are given to Giselle and Edna so one of them can bind the other. As for Masha, Ms. Corduroy started sliding the jacket onto Masha.

"Now, when binding someone into a straitjacket, it's important to take note of the buckles being used on the straitjacket. For simplicity's sake, the jackets here used classic buckles as opposed to the roller buckles you would find in more secure jackets."
Now the artist in training padlocked Edna in her jacket careful enough not to snag any hair she raised her hand "Miss I have green tape in my bag you want me to gag her too?".
(09-14-2022, 01:46 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Now the artist in training padlocked Edna in her jacket careful enough not to snag any hair she raised her hand "Miss I have green tape in my bag you want me to gag her too?".

"I don't recommend doing that."
Technically, she didn't really plan to speak much, but... "Giselle, you're pretty much adding multiplication problems to someone who's just learning about addition. I'm pretty sure you must have been taught to only start with the basics, right?"
"alright  I understand. Now how is Masha coming along?" She asked wondering how her tubby body could fit in a large jacket
Masha secretly feared that Ms. Corduroy would ask the students to strip down to their underwear or even naked before putting straitjackets on them. And when nothing of the kind happened, the girl exhaled with relief and meekly put her hands into long sleeves. As soon as Ms. Corduroy locked her in a straitjacket, Masha immediately began to toss and turn,  testing her strength. It turned out that the straitjacket fits her perfectly in size: it was tight enough and closely fitted Masha's curvy body, leaving almost no way to move her hands, but at the same time it did not squeeze the girl, did not cause her pain and did not make it difficult for her to breathe.
- "Uff... Thank you, I'm fine," - she said to Giselle - "I was locked up several times in straitjackets that were too small for me. But this is not the case."
- "So. Where do we start?" she asked the teacher.
"wait a minute. I need help getting into my straitjacket" Giselle said with a pout . She also took off her undone jacket to prepare for the real deal.
"In a minute," Ms. Corduroy said as she finished tying Masha into the jacket. "There we go. Now I'll get to you." Ms. Corduroy soon walked up to Giselle. She slid her jacket on and started working on the straps.
After Ms. Corduroy left her, Masha began to examine herself and her straitjacket. The girl wanted to get a more detailed knowledge of what her bonds are before the lesson. But there were some problems with this. From the front, she couldn't see what was below her bulky boobs, and to see what a straitjacket looked like from behind, she would have to break her neck. Soon the fatty girl gave up and began to look at Edna stealthily instead to understand how her straitjacket works
To be fair, she didn't really pay attention to the straitjacket demonstrations and only knew of the more simplistic kind, the one that straps at the end of hands and under the crotch. The kind that, if she didn't have a growth spurt, would theoretically be easy to slip off. Of course, that kind of straitjacket probably didn't need padlocks, so she can nix that idea.

Okay, an easier idea to figure out her escape goal is to do a quick shake to feel how many padlocks are on her and where, then to sit down and push her shoes and socks off.
"Oh! One sec." Ms. Corduroy got behind Giselle, then started binding her into the straitjacket.

((Speaking of, hey Giselle, have you use any padlocks on Edna? If so, how many?))