Would You Rather?
Okay, I'm gonna try another old game. It's a simple game of would you rather. Basically, one guy would post a question. After that, the next guy would answer the question and post another question, and so on and so on. I'll provide an example.

Person A: Would you rather drink ketchup or ear wasabi?
Person B: I would rather drink ketchup. It's rather sweet. Would you rather ride rollercoaster or a bull?
Person C: I would rather ride a rollercoaster.

Now, without further ado, I'll go first...

Would you rather get bitten by a zombie or a Karen?
A zombie because they tend only to get one bite in.

Would you rather wear a gag that keeps your teeth clean or a chastity belt that eliminates waste?
[Image: Beta.png]
(08-27-2021, 03:01 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Would you rather wear a gag that keeps your teeth clean or a chastity belt that eliminates waste?

I'll take the gag. At least I won't have to worry about brushing my teeth.

Would you rather... Come across a very curvy asylum patient or a very curvy mummy?
A very curvy asylum patient. I like straitjackets more than mummification.

Would you rather... trick or treat?
Treats for my teeth.

If you had to be abducted by the promise of candy, would you rather be taken into a house or into a trunk?
Into a house. I will be able to assess the situation and try to find a way to escape.

During the Halloween candy hunt, you got into trouble because of your Halloween costume. Y You would rather...
A) ...your costume turned out to be too light and flimsy. And suddenly a gust of wind blew your costume completely away from you and carried it somewhere into the distance. You were left totally naked in the middle of a night street, and your house is on the other side of the city.
B) ...your costume turned out to be too strong and tight, and the zipper stuck on it. You can neither remove nor break your costume without assistance. In addition, a your Halloween  mask turned out to be too dense, completely muffling all your words.
C) ...your costume turned out to be too good and beautiful. And one of the housewives, to whom you came for sweets, tied you to a tree in front of her house, gagged you and  and put a mask on over the gag. All the other candy hunters take you for a very convincing Halloween decoration.
D) ...your costume turned out to be too scary and realistic. Now you are being chased by a crowd of angry citizens with torches and pitchforks.
A, because while nudity sucks, I could probably at least convince the soul that finds me to give me a ride home.

---

Would you rather:

-Be stuffed like a turkey.
-Be stuffed in a turkey (of equal size).
B. At least I can eat a hole out of it.

Would you rather...

-Be put in an ox-drawn wagon in Oregon Trail
-Be put in a coaster in Rollercoaster Tycoon
Oregon Trail. At least I won't die of boredom.

You will be bound and gagged for a long time. You would rather...
A) ...hogtied.
B) ...frogtied.
C) ...full mummification (except for the nose and eyes)
E) ...beautiful shibari with lots of colorful ropes and hanging from the ceiling
F) ...instead of bondage - locking in a close chest.
E. the chest. Why not?

Would you rather deal with Megumin or an Electrode?
Electrode. At least you can give it other moves.

Would you rather be in the room with:
A car-sized spider or
An indestructible small spider.
I'd say B because I'm pretty sure a car-sized spider would eat anything that isn't a rhino, hippopotamus, or an elephant while, with the small spider, at least I can keep it in the house and let it catch all the pests it can get on its web.

Would you rather step on a nail or a D4?
D4, don't want it to go in.

Would you rather have your success be determined by a D20 or 2 rock-paper-scissors dice?
D20. Rock Paper Scissors is best left to the hands.

Would you rather listen to WAP on repeat for 6 hours, or be forced to go through tickle therapy in a straitjacket for an hour?
After listening to WAP for a few seconds, I think I'll take the tickle torture.

---

While in an asylum, would you rather take a liquid diet or get suppositories?
Honestly... Both sound like the same thing, really...

Would you rather...

A. Be bound lightly (ex. rope around the wrists, handcuffs), but your captor is Tricky the Clown.
B. Be bound with mid-level binds (straitjacket, armbinder, mummification) with a more normal captor.
C. Be bound heavily (ex. inflatable sleepsack), but your captor is the cutest little cuddlebun out there (ex. Mamako Oosuki, Lindsay from Total Drama)
B. I like to be tightly bound, but I don't like complete immobility.

Сity is terrorized by a mysterious criminal woman in a tight rubber suit. She leaves her victims tightly bound and gagged, but takes nothing from them except their clothes. And this night she attacked you. It's too late to resist, she managed to catch you by surprise and now you will inevitably be bound. Would you rather....
A) She left you tied up in your own house. In this case, you will be tied up all the next day, and then your girlfriend/boyfriend or a close relative will find and free you
B) She left you tied to a lantern in the main city square. You will be found and released in the morning. However, a lot of people will see you tied up. Perhaps an article about this incident will appear in the newspapers, a report about your release will be shown in the evening news and your bound and gagged photos will get on the Internet.
C) She took you with her to her secret lair and made you her slave. In this case, she will let you go when she gets tired of playing with you, and no one will know about this incident.