Binding Roads
(09-22-2022, 10:13 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Not unless I get my wallet back!" Courtney went for a shoulder charge. "Ugh! Where'd that damn thief go?!"

As the other woman fell to the ground it was clear that she had lost the thief. With the officer still on her tail perhaps charging into the other woman might not have been Courtney's smartest move.
"Damn! Stupid officer made me lose track of that thief..." Courtney sighed. "Should've just let me handle it."
(09-23-2022, 09:07 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Damn! Stupid officer made me lose track of that thief..." Courtney sighed. "Should've just let me handle it."

The cop ran up to Courtney, her nostrils flaring as she still held the cuffs in her hands. "You!" She growled as she got closer. "Illegal trespassing, interference in police business, resisting arrest, and now assault." She then pointed to the woman Courtney knocked down, the latex clad woman holding her elbow. "Your in a lot of trouble."
"ME?! If you let me snatch my wallet back instead of standing in my way, none of this bullshit would've happened!"
(09-23-2022, 10:54 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "ME?! If you let me snatch my wallet back instead of standing in my way, none of this bullshit would've happened!"

"Miss, put you hands behind your back now before I need to use force." The officer ordered, reaching for something behind her back.
"Oh sure, let the barnaclehead in blue laze around for days that I don't have before my credit card info gets stolen when I could've handled a thief with my bare hands 20 minutes ago. Like that's gonna happen." Courtney continued to run off, passing by Jackie.
"Now what in tarnation..?" Jackie asked as she watched it go on.
(09-23-2022, 11:17 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Oh sure, let the barnaclehead in blue laze around for days that I don't have before my credit card info gets stolen when I could've handled a thief with my bare hands 20 minutes ago. Like that's gonna happen." Courtney continued to run off, passing by Jackie.
"Now what in tarnation..?" Jackie asked as she watched it go on.

The woman passed Jackie, running after Courtney as she pulled out a taser. "I said stop damn it!" She then took aim at the fleeing Canadian. 

(Flash, please roll a d20)
((11: https://prnt.sc/i44yTRuG2GJv ))

Jackie facepalmed. "Dadgum it, Court..."
(09-23-2022, 11:51 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((11: https://prnt.sc/i44yTRuG2GJv ))

Jackie facepalmed. "Dadgum it, Court..."

(13 posted at the bottom)

The cop fired the taser, her aim slightly off as instead of hitting Courtney in the back, she got her in the back of the leg instead, the electricity sparking from the battery and into the girl.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Caught off-guard, Courtney fell over after getting shocked. "What the hell, man?!"
(09-23-2022, 01:19 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Caught off-guard, Courtney fell over after getting shocked. "What the hell, man?!"

The cop jumped on top of her, placing the handcuffs on Courtney's wrist. "Your under arrest. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you!" The officer grunted.
"D-damn you..!"
(09-23-2022, 02:28 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "D-damn you..!"

The cop pulled Courtney to her feet, holding the girl by the chain of the handcuffs and one of Courtney's  shoulders. "Move prisoner." She growled, seething with rage.
Courtney grumbled as she got shoved along.
(09-23-2022, 05:30 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Courtney grumbled as she got shoved along.

After a fair walk with some of the town's bondage aficionados glancing at her, they arrived to the police station. The woman's grip on Courtney's shoulder was tight as she made sure Courtney walked into the building, one that Courtney notices is oddly empty of people.
The emptiness of the building was odd to say the least. Apparently before now, the town was clean.
(09-24-2022, 11:11 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: The emptiness of the building was odd to say the least. Apparently before now, the town was clean.

"I swear if they're both downstairs." The woman mumbled, looking around. "Alright, head to those stairs." She ordered pointing to the stairway leading down.
Courtney groaned as she went downstairs, not that she had any choice to.
(09-24-2022, 09:43 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Courtney groaned as she went downstairs, not that she had any choice to.

As the two descended the stairs Courtney could see officers in a cell with a cart of squeeze bottles next to them. The officer behind her grunted in annoyance then turned to a door next to the stairs, revealing an interrogation room. 

"Sit down." The woman ordered.
Groaning, Courtney sat down in one of the chairs in the room.