Binding Roads
(10-10-2022, 01:58 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Right." Jackie equipped the velcro band she was given.

With a smile, the woman pressed a button causing a bell atop the wall to ring. A section under the bell opened in a rather cool effect to reveal a new path with Egyptian EDM music emanating from the new path.

"Please enjoy, and good luck. I'll see you in the gift shop."
"Okay then." And so, Jackie entered the maze.
(10-10-2022, 03:19 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Okay then." And so, Jackie entered the maze.

At first, Jackie didn't see anyone as she made her way through the maze. Then she heard a strange creaking noise, swiftly followed by moaning. A figure shuffled around a corner, a female mummy. Atop her head was a mask designed like a mummy monster's face. The mummy girl let out another moan before shambling toward Jackie, quiet faster then a normal mummy does.
"Oh no you don't!" Jackie ran off.
(10-10-2022, 04:15 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Oh no you don't!" Jackie ran off.

Another groan filled the air as another mummy looked at Jackie, a third path still open to her.
With her slowly getting surrounded, Jackie had no choice but to run into the third path.
(10-10-2022, 06:50 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: With her slowly getting surrounded, Jackie had no choice but to run into the third path.

Jackie finds herself needing to choose between left and right, the cowgirl hearing a new moan, but thanks to the two mummies behind her, it's difficult to tell which direction it was coming from.

(Flash, please Roll~)
((Got a 13))

"Oh crap... Looks like I'm getting trapped."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-11-2022, 12:29 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((Got a 13))

"Oh crap... Looks like I'm getting trapped."

(Well shit... We both got 13...) 

Jackie watched as the third mummy rounds one of the corners and then tripped on her own feet. With enough time Jackie can go down the other path and escape the other two... Only to discover the path she selected lead her in a circle behind the mummies.

"Frick..." Jackie said. "Guess I gotta try and get around these bozos." Jackie tried to get around. This time, she would try left.
(10-11-2022, 12:28 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Frick..." Jackie said. "Guess I gotta try and get around these bozos." Jackie tried to get around. This time, she would try left.

Going the route the third mummy came from Jackie found a bit of a straight line before once again coming to a new fork. It seemed however the mummies (or at least one of them) weren't far behind.

(Roll another dice please.)
((Well, since Poly's not really interacting with this forum rn, guess we can resume. Rolled a 9.: https://prnt.sc/cu3prDQJnUeS

"Okay... Guess I'll try right."
(11-15-2022, 11:34 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((Well, since Poly's not really interacting with this forum rn, guess we can resume. Rolled a 9.: https://prnt.sc/cu3prDQJnUeS

"Okay... Guess I'll try right."

(10 also I hope they come back soon. I know they said a week but that was like two weeks ago)

The path had Jackie make a sharp turn straight into a dead end. A mummy girl shambled her way behind the red head. The mummy girl reached out for the flag and got it... Along with a handful of Jackie's bottom, which she would swear was given a squeeze!

((Fr fr))

"Hey, watch where ya touchin' ya hussy." Jackie swatted the mummy's hand away from her rear end before backtracking back to the fork. "Well, one flag down, one more to go..."
(11-18-2022, 09:10 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: ((Fr fr))

"Hey, watch where ya touchin' ya hussy." Jackie swatted the mummy's hand away from her rear end before backtracking back to the fork. "Well, one flag down, one more to go..."

The previous mummy girl stayed were she was as Jackie returned to the fork. She could hear more moaning but it was hard to tell where it was coming from. Jackie would follow the left path and see some of the wall paintings seemed to change, depicting mummified girls.
"What in the world..?" Jackie paused and basked in at the sight of the paintings.
(11-18-2022, 09:51 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "What in the world..?" Jackie paused and basked in at the sight of the paintings.

The paintings lead Jackie to what appeared to be the middle of the maze designed like an anciemt burial chamber with three large sarcophagus laying in the middle of the room. Scattered clothing both modern and older laid strewn across the floor surrounded by discarded bandages. Leaning on the walls by three other openings rested more wrapped up mummies, though with how they looked, it was easy to tell they were just wrapped up dolls and dummies.

It was a solid effort honestly to give off a cursed vibe.
"Wow! They sure as heck took their time setting this place up..!" Jackie said. "I should probably get going though... Who knows when those guys will show up again..." Jackie looked around. If this were the middle of the maze, she would need to get to the other side to get out of the maze. As such, Jackie decided to go straight ahead, through the corridor on the opposite side of where she came from.
(11-23-2022, 08:58 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: "Wow! They sure as heck took their time setting this place up..!" Jackie said. "I should probably get going though... Who knows when those guys will show up again..." Jackie looked around. If this were the middle of the maze, she would need to get to the other side to get out of the maze. As such, Jackie decided to go straight ahead, through the corridor on the opposite side of where she came from.

As if on queue, Jackie could hear moans coming from the path she came from before two of the three mummies came into view. With her path Chosen, Jackie walked down the hallway, an image of the Ahmet, the crocodile goddess, was painted on the wall facing the direction she was headed. Was this a simple trick, or a clue to her fate.

(Flash please roll a dice)
"Hopefully that's the right way through..." Jackie followed the direction the painting pointed toward.

((11: https://prnt.sc/GWhrrLw_ka1g ))