PokeModeling
(01-14-2023, 03:17 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Joy had time to process the lack of reception now that she no longer had the rush of work.  It was bad manners to simply walk into a door, so she looked around the studio for some reading material and sitting place.

Ah yes, the perfect pasttime for those who are waiting for something in a business: reading a magazine. Anyway, there are several seats laying around here. On a glass-top coffee table, you see a few racks of magazines, ranging from wildlife magazines (in this case, the wildlife is Pokemon) to science magazines to sports magazines to even geographic magazines.
Joy sat down at the table and  picked up a gaming magazine. Huh, this open-world game seemed rather impressive, but the way their Pokemon used weapons, were used to make weapons, and were used as weapons makes Team Rockets look like good people.
[Image: Beta.png]
Must be Pokemon UNITE. No salt in there, tho.
Giselle sat down on another chair next to Joy's.  Curious she asked Joy "Excuse me if im bothering you but are there any history magazines."
The other articles didn't catch Joy's attention, though they easily drew her in.
(01-14-2023, 03:43 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The other articles didn't catch Joy's attention, though they easily drew her in.

Giselle sat next to you. You're free to have a chat with her.

(01-14-2023, 03:43 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle sat down on another chair next to Joy's.  Curious she asked Joy "Excuse me if im bothering you but are there any history magazines."

Yeah, there is one featuring Hisui (Sinnoh) if you're interested.
Giselle noticed the history magazine and picked it up, not because she was interested in hisuis origins but because she was looking for the escape artist circus that’s been in her family since the early 1910s.
Joy must be more tired than she thought if she didn't notice the other girl at first.  "Ah, I think it was this one..."

Joy found some PocketWatch magazines, one asking if Cofagrigus had variant adaptations in the past.
(01-14-2023, 03:56 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle noticed the history magazine and picked it up, not because she was interested in hisuis origins but because she was looking for the escape artist circus that’s been in her family since the early 1910s.

There doesn't seem to be anything about a circus. Must be too "small business-y" for that to have counted for anything. That and... Well, a circus didn't have anything to do with Hisui, obviously. This magazine is a magazine focused entirely on Hisui. Going through the magazine, you would find tales of the creature known as "Sinnoh," which rival clans believed were either Dialga, the God of Time, or Palkia, the God of Space. There were texts about the big G himself: Arceus.

Aside from that, there were articles on the land's culture and details on Pokemon that were considered ancient by moderners like Hisuian variants of Growlithe and Braviary and the Basculin evo: Basculegion. It's an interesting detail.

(01-14-2023, 04:05 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Joy must be more tired than she thought if she didn't notice the other girl at first.  "Ah, I think it was this one..."

Joy found some PocketWatch magazines, one asking if Cofagrigus had variant adaptations in the past.

Going through the magazine in search of the featured article, you would find articles on the migration of Kilowattrel and Swellow, an article on the ecology of Glimmerwood, and a couple ads for wildlife preservation charities. Sure enough, you found the article.

In the past, Cofagrigus were used as entities that guarded the tombs of deceased kings and people of high status. It is a well-known fact that Cofagrigus will seek out intruders and mummify them. However, many have wondered if there were other applications for them.

One primary application is the preservation and use of mummies as guardians or bait. Deceased women of particular interest and magic skill were mummified and interred into a Cofagrigus, where they would enter an undead (alive and dead at the same time) state of being within their tombs. Through this, the undead women have the power to command spells that would allow multiple targets to be wrapped. It is noted that the allure of these mummified women seemingly ignore the sexual orientation of their targets, but research is incomplete.

Another application for Cofagrigus in the past is to catch notably feminine Pokemon. A common target happens to be Gardevoir, but Hatterene and Lopunny are notable targets as well. While Cofagrigus are noticeably immortal due to having no sign of wear over the past millenia, the other Pokemon are not immortal to nobody's surprise. Mummies of Gardevoir, Hatterene, and Lopunny were buried in humanlike sarcophagi in tombs with wraps and decor near-identical to the decorations used on human mummies. (A picture of a Gardevoir mummy and a picture of a pair of Hatterene mummies are shown on the right). The Cofagrigus guarding the mummified pokemon are believed to have been owned by the trainers of said mummified pokemon.

While Yamask were said to came from the souls of the deceased, Cofagrigus were used to breed Yamask themselves with or without the assistance of Ditto. Said Yamask would be used for the ritual sacrifice of sacred Pokemon, where they would anesthetize Pokemon prior to the Pokemon's impending doom. Said sacrifices were mummified by humans, however.

It is interesting how desert cultures incorporated Cofagrigus into their lifestyles.

Interesting article nonetheless.
A misleading title, but that was new information she didn't know about before.  Joy wondered if a Cofagrigus could be trained to administer first aid, which makes her wonder how fresh their bandages actually are.
(01-07-2023, 12:29 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: While I'm not sure how sweet smells can make a girl spaz out, I will specify that that is a wardrobe, not a changing room. It's quite a bit larger than what a changing room would be. Anyway, the sack was basically made to resemble a Nanab Berry, obviously. It had a light yellow hood with a T-shaped protrusion resembling the top of a Nanab berry while the sack itself was pink. The gear had lovely banana smell to it.

There was a zipper in the back, obviously giving Hannah the means to use the thing.

Then the receptionist signaled to Hannah. "Hey. Changing rooms are over here."

'hey! the last time I went into a candle shop I was sneezing my brains out from all the overwhelming smells!' shaking off the ... unpleasant memory Hannah, a blush burning across her cheeks as she realized she got lost in thought. "s-sorry, was a b-bit distracted th-there, I hope I w-wasn't holding up anything" she sputtered out in a mixture of embarrassment and guilt as she quickly made her way over to the changing rooms, hugging the sack to herself in an attempt to hide her blushing face.
Giselle put the magazine down to converse with the other girl. "So whatcha reading?" She thought to herself that the receptionist could boost her interest in escape training.
Joy lowered her magazine to show the Cofagrigus article.  "It seems to be an article of Ancient Pokegypt, namely the many roles of this Pokemon.  Rather...insightful."
((Aight, I'm sure the others are tired of getting held off, so I'm gonna get this moving.))

(01-14-2023, 05:32 PM)bond56 Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 12:29 AM)Flashlight237 Wrote: While I'm not sure how sweet smells can make a girl spaz out, I will specify that that is a wardrobe, not a changing room. It's quite a bit larger than what a changing room would be. Anyway, the sack was basically made to resemble a Nanab Berry, obviously. It had a light yellow hood with a T-shaped protrusion resembling the top of a Nanab berry while the sack itself was pink. The gear had lovely banana smell to it.

There was a zipper in the back, obviously giving Hannah the means to use the thing.

Then the receptionist signaled to Hannah. "Hey. Changing rooms are over here."

'hey! the last time I went into a candle shop I was sneezing my brains out from all the overwhelming smells!' shaking off the ... unpleasant memory Hannah, a blush burning across her cheeks as she realized she got lost in thought. "s-sorry, was a b-bit distracted th-there, I hope I w-wasn't holding up anything" she sputtered out in a mixture of embarrassment and guilt as she quickly made her way over to the changing rooms, hugging the sack to herself in an attempt to hide her blushing face.

Ey, easy there, Winnie the Pooh..!

Anyway... Once the receptionist got you into a changing room, you would take notice of the mirrors around you, which would allow you to look at yourself once you're all set. The receptionist then said, "I'll have an intern help get you set up. It is recommended that you strip down to at least your lingerie before changing into anything." The receptionist left.

----

(01-14-2023, 05:34 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle put the magazine down to converse with the other girl. "So whatcha reading?" She thought to herself that the receptionist could boost her interest in escape training.

(01-14-2023, 05:43 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Joy lowered her magazine to show the Cofagrigus article.  "It seems to be an article of Ancient Pokegypt, namely the many roles of this Pokemon.  Rather...insightful."

Soon, the receptionist made her way back to the front desk. Whether you'll notice or not is up to you, although I'd recommend giving your pal a signal.
Joy noticed the receptionist but remembered Giselle was ahead of her.  "It's your turn."
Giselle walked up to the receptionist and told her wants."Yes hello , got anything comfy where i can model at?"
"th-thank you" Hannah nodded, closing the door behind her as she hesitantly looked around, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down before she, began to strip, setting the sack in a hanger before she began to strip, setting her clothing down in a pile near the door.
(01-15-2023, 07:06 AM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle walked up to the receptionist and told her wants."Yes hello , got anything comfy where i can model at?"

"Of course! Follow me!" The receptionist led Giselle into the back. There, Giselle could see the following options available for her.:

Pokeball Bondage
Type Bondage
Berry Bondage
Evil Team Bondage

"Feel free to choose something you might be interested in."

(01-15-2023, 12:08 PM)bond56 Wrote: "th-thank you" Hannah nodded, closing the door behind her as she hesitantly looked around, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down before she, began to strip, setting the sack in a hanger before she began to strip, setting her clothing down in a pile near the door.

Sure enough, an intern came in. She's a blonde cutie who was 5'7" and had a nice rack. "I see you must be one of the models today," she said. She pulled the sack off the rack, then opened it up for her. "Please, step inside."
"s-straight in huh" Hannah hummed, her cheeks seemingly stained with a permanent light pink blush as she shyly covered herself up, unable to bring herself to look at the intern in the face as an obvious wet spot began to form on her lingerie. shuddering, she shakily began to step into the sack, squirming and wiggling her way in.
(01-15-2023, 03:33 PM)bond56 Wrote: "s-straight in huh" Hannah hummed, her cheeks seemingly stained with a permanent light pink blush as she shyly covered herself up, unable to bring herself to look at the intern in the face as an obvious wet spot began to form on her lingerie. shuddering, she shakily began to step into the sack, squirming and wiggling her way in.

Not taking note of the fact that you kinda wee'd yourself, the lady zipped the sack up. She would then gag you with the ball gag and slide the hood over your head. Friendly reminder that your face is still exposed. You now smell like bananas.