PokeModeling
(01-23-2023, 01:37 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Joy feels that the girl looks familiar, but she doesn't recall seeing her in the Pokecenter.

She figured she'll wait for the intern to finish her business before making any small talk, though.

"Go ahead and interact with the other model while I set things up," the intern suggested.
Giselle felt nice and comfortable in the straitjacket it was tight but not restrictive. "So what now?."
Joy might not have read the contract, but she had assumed a bit of privacy would be in play.  She honestly didn't know what to say to a younger girl who might be enjoying her session.
[Image: Beta.png]
(01-23-2023, 04:07 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle felt nice and comfortable in the straitjacket it was tight but not restrictive. "So what now?."
Once you got to the studio, you would see a Heal Ball background. In the same gear, you would find Mina from the Alola region. Feel free to hit her up.
(01-24-2023, 12:35 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Joy might not have read the contract, but she had assumed a bit of privacy would be in play.  She honestly didn't know what to say to a younger girl who might be enjoying her session.
You say that as if there weren't posters of cute girls in bondage gear sprawn about in the lobby like I've described before in the OP. Anyway... Lillie approached you. "Uh, hey there..." She said.
"Ah, hi there."  Right, it's probably a good idea to treat her like any normal customer.  "So...have you been treating your Pokemon well?"
(01-27-2023, 12:56 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Ah, hi there."  Right, it's probably a good idea to treat her like any normal customer.  "So...have you been treating your Pokemon well?"

"Yeah. They're doing pretty well, actually," Lillie replied. "I hadn't expected you to be here of all places. What brings you here?"
Giselle would walk up to mina , struggling in her tight jacket all the while . " Hey so how exactly does this work?"
(01-27-2023, 08:55 AM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle would walk up to mina , struggling in her tight jacket all the while . " Hey so how exactly does this work?"

"It's simple, we just pose for the camera," Mina replied. "Let it take your looks in."
Bearing in mind that a Joy would look like any other Joy in most cases, she was sure Lillie didn't mean her specifically.  "I decided to take my vacation in this region and this was one of the recommended spots to try out."
I suppose that depends; Nurse Joys from Unova onwards looked a bit different from Nurse Joys from Sinnoh and earlier. "I see..! I decided to have a little fun over at this region myself. What can I say? It's a lovely spot for kinksters."
This girl was very bold!  "I-I see."

Now that Joy thought about it, this girl could be the daughter of Aether's president.   "You're from Alola, are you?  I heard tales from time to time, so I was wondering if Aether Foundations was really doing experiments with long-term restraints."
Giselle pondered for a bit then wondered where the heal ball was "so what does this have to do with poke balls".
(01-27-2023, 11:26 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: This girl was very bold!  "I-I see."

Now that Joy thought about it, this girl could be the daughter of Aether's president.   "You're from Alola, are you?  I heard tales from time to time, so I was wondering if Aether Foundations was really doing experiments with long-term restraints."

"I had been there, yeah..." Lillie blushed.

((For more information, check this out: https://www.pixiv.net/user/1927323/series/116585 ))

(01-28-2023, 11:46 AM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle pondered for a bit then wondered where the heal ball was "so what does this have to do with poke balls".

"It's for the theming," Mina replied.
"So it is true? I did hear that the experiments involved a lot of physical activities, but I do worry if their muscles would wear down with limited movement." Joy mused. "Anyway, it must have been an interesting experience."
(02-06-2023, 01:16 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "So it is true? I did hear that the experiments involved a lot of physical activities, but I do worry if their muscles would wear down with limited movement." Joy mused. "Anyway, it must have been an interesting experience."

"Yeah... It is, admittedly..." Lillie blushed.
"Okay, it should be all set!" The intern called out. "Now both of you girls pose for the camera~"
"Okay..!" Lillie leaned into your side while looking at the camera. So cute.
Giselle widened her eyes in confusion "so what we get bound in pokeball sacks?"
Joy opted for a deer in the headlight look but looked more like a cow as she tipped over.
(02-08-2023, 04:08 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle widened her eyes in confusion "so what we get bound in pokeball sacks?"

"Perhaps later on..." Mina replied.
"Okay, cameras are ready," the intern said. "Now, pose for the camera~"

(02-08-2023, 04:48 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Joy opted for a deer in the headlight look but looked more like a cow as she tipped over.

The picture of the oddly funny scene was taken. "Heheh..! How lovely..!" The intern said.
Giselle blushed and looked at her partner. "How does my bottom work does the jacket cover my buttcheeks or they exposed cuz if they are ill only be posing from the front".
(02-08-2023, 07:39 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle blushed and looked at her partner. "How does my bottom work does the jacket cover my buttcheeks or they exposed cuz if they are ill only be posing from the front".

"You'll get used to it..." Mina replied.