PokeModeling
How embarrassing! Joy wanted to hide her face...actually, that was both askable yet awkward if answered. Well, she managed to at least get on her back and sit up at least.
[Image: Beta.png]
Giselle laid down and made sure her butt wasn't in focus getting in good shots of her legs and feet.
(02-09-2023, 02:36 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: How embarrassing! Joy wanted to hide her face...actually, that was both askable yet awkward if answered. Well, she managed to at least get on her back and sit up at least.

Lillie got on her knees while next to you. From there, the intern took pictures of you and Lillie in that position.

(02-09-2023, 03:47 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle laid down and made sure her butt wasn't in focus getting in good shots of her legs and feet.

Mina opted to simply lie down next to you. Soon after, the picture was taken. "Nice nice..!"
The escape artist has been taking good care of her legs . As they were the main source of struggling to get free. “Hey, um how are you holding up describe to me your position here.”
Honestly, there wasn't much Joy could do, with how she was trussed up. At most, she can only wonder how long she would remain in these bonds.
(02-11-2023, 04:36 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: The escape artist has been taking good care of her legs . As they were the main source of struggling to get free. “Hey, um how are you holding up describe to me your position here.”

"Volunteer," Mina replied. "Just like many people here." Mina then sat up, spreading her legs out.

(02-12-2023, 12:22 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Honestly, there wasn't much Joy could do, with how she was trussed up. At most, she can only wonder how long she would remain in these bonds.

Maybe not Joy, but Lillie opted to turn around and show off her rear end. This prompted another picture being taken from the intern, click and all.
Giselle accidentally spread her legs too wide showing off her padded pussy. "Yeah but why did you volunteer here and how did you feel about being in.bondage."
(02-12-2023, 01:57 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle accidentally spread her legs too wide showing off her padded pussy. "Yeah but why did you volunteer here and how did you feel about being in.bondage."

((Use question marks when asking a question. Also, don't forget the commas.))

Soon enough, the pictures were being taken. Also, I don't think I ever used diapers here.
"So i was asking." Giselle said again hoping to get attention of Mina. "Why did you volunteer?, And how did you get used to being in bondage?"

((also i meant the crotch part of the straitjacket covering her pussy not diapers.))
Joy tried to shift her position for a pose and yet fell over again with a squawk. She is starting to reconsider this vacation.
(02-12-2023, 02:22 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: "So i was asking." Giselle said again hoping to get attention of Mina. "Why did you volunteer?, And how did you get used to being in bondage?"

((also i meant the crotch part of the straitjacket covering her pussy not diapers.))

"I figured it'd be a nice way to kill some time here," Mina replied. "To answer the other question, I guess it just takes time."

(02-13-2023, 10:12 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Joy tried to shift her position for a pose and yet fell over again with a squawk. She is starting to reconsider this vacation.

A picture was taken of that rather goofy scenario. Soon after, the intern chuckled. "Well, aren't you cute?"
Giselle notices her pussy locked by the jacket is exposed "Eep... Why didn't you tell me?"
"...Er, how much longer will this take?" Joy finally asked.
(02-16-2023, 07:20 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle notices her pussy locked by the jacket is exposed "Eep... Why didn't you tell me?"
"Why would they tell what they've already shown off?" Mina replied. Obviously, Giselle must be pretty stupid to think a modeling studio that literally showed off pictures of bound models in the lobby wouldn't be public about this sort of stuff.

(02-18-2023, 10:57 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "...Er, how much longer will this take?" Joy finally asked.

"I think that should be enough for now," the intern replied.
"Oh! Well... Thanks!" Lillie said.

((I figured three poses for each player should be enough to keep this RP from getting stale.))
Joy got up to leave...or at least that's what she would have done if she wasn't bound. She flopped around a bit before looking to the intern. "Er, I can't get up."
Giselle posed for one last time then got up. "So... What now?"
(02-20-2023, 10:49 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Joy got up to leave...or at least that's what she would have done if she wasn't bound. She flopped around a bit before looking to the intern. "Er, I can't get up."
"Oh! Sorry..." The intern went to the set, then untied you. "There you go. I hope you had a nice time~"

(02-20-2023, 02:43 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle posed for one last time then got up. "So... What now?"

"Unless you wish to stick around, you're free to go," Mina simply replied.
Giselle didnt even think "ill stay for now." She felt a warm feeling in her jacket and wondered if there would be more bindings after that.
"Ah, thank you."

Joy headed back to the locker room to get her stuff.
(02-25-2023, 03:08 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Giselle didnt even think "ill stay for now." She felt a warm feeling in her jacket and wondered if there would be more bindings after that.

"Really?" Mina asked. "Hmm. Neat."

(02-28-2023, 02:27 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Ah, thank you."

Joy headed back to the locker room to get her stuff.

Once you got your clothes back on, you would then head out of the studio. It was an... interesting time for you, but it was a way to kill time at least.

(End of Polyedit2000's share)