Slime the Dice
Baduba failed to budge that time.  However, the slimes in the room noticed she was an easy target and began to creep towards her, with one jumping onto her face.

The other slimes buffeted Dawn's shield and it popped after the third wave, though two slimes had popped themselves on her shield.  She had been forced a few steps, next to a discard potion and shield.
[Image: Beta.png]
"Hmm, that'll be useful against back-attacks." Dawn picked the shield up, then strapped it to her back. Soon after, she took note of the direction the slimes were going in. "Oh no you don't..!" Dawn pointed her hand at the distracted slimes, then started open-firing at them with ki blasts.
A bad situation began to turn into a terrible one.
- "Get off me!" - barked Baduba and waved away the attacking slime with a her club. It wasn't the strongest blow, but it should be enough to kill or at least throw aside a small slime. Meanwhile, the stuck orc-girl was intensely thinking how she could get out of this predicament. In fact, there were not so many options. She couldn't move forward, so she decided to try to crawl back a little to at least free her big green ass from a narrow section of the tunnel.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
The slime on Dawn seemed to sap her energy as she only shot one slime, then was distracted by another slime that jumped and broke her shield. She almost stepped on a stick of butter.

Baduba's butt was really wedged in there...that did not stop the slimes, though as while she smacked another slime coming at her, one landed on her back.
"Hnngh..! This is getting a bit much..." Dawn picked up the stick of butter... Then YEETED IT AT BADUBA! Hopefully that'll get her to slip out!
- "ARRRGGHHHH!!" - orc-girl grabbed the slime, that had climbed onto her back, and forcefully threw it into another nearby slime. Then she tried again to squeeze her ass, this time oiled, through a narrow tunnel (First forward, and if forward does not work, then back).
Baduba can now slip into the room. There was an usual pause as if the room was gauging her now that she was mobile.

Should the girls continue clearing this room or retreat to a less hectic task?
Dawn fired off a couple ki blasts. "Don't think relying on Plot Armor is gonna help you this time, Baduba; they have eyes everywhere here!"
- "Plot Armor?" - asked Baduba in bewilderment - "I don't have Plot Armor. I only have the light leather armor of a thief."
She looked around the room appraisingly, trying to figure out if there were many more slimes in it and if there was a shadow in which a large enough thief could hide.
(9/??? slimes defeated so far. This roll, you both got X/Skulls)

This was not a good time for the girls as both were struck by the slimes, both slapping the legs. But while Baduba was mostly okay with three slimes on her, the four slimes on Dawn quickly burst open, tendrils reaching around her limbs and face and then pulling together seamlessly, binding her into a cocoon. And Dawn found out why they had not acted until then as the slimes siphoned her energy and magic away.
"Hnnnngh..! Mrrh..!" A frustrated Dawn struggled against the slimes sealing her within their confines.
- "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" - Baduba realized that she could not cope with the remaining mucus alone. But she couldn't leave Dawn to her fate either.
Mentally swearing and cursing, the orc girl quickly took off her pants with slime stuck to them. Then Baduba took out a long coil of rope from her bag and tied the "foots" of the cocoon in which Dawn was imprisoned.
- "Be patient a little, enchantress"
After that, she dived into the tunnel and crawled to the opposite side away from this dangerous room, holding the other end of the rope in her hands. Now that she was without pants, her ass shouldn't be stuck in a narrow place.
Baduba didn't realize that she have removed the slime on her leg...which jumped back onto her ass. Still, she managed to return to the main part of the cave and pull Dawn out as well.

((Should I give mercy?))
((Probably, mainly to let Baduba recover.))
- "Uffff.... It was so close" - Baduba moved away by herself and dragged the cocoon with the Dawn away from the entrance to the dangerous tunnel and closer to the exit from the cave. She was embarrassed because she was left without pants, but she was comforted by the thought that at the moment no one sees it (at least none of the sensible beings). Another problem was that she had no idea how to free the captive from the cocoon of slime.
To begin with, the orc girl sat down on the floor (and probably crushed the mucus that stuck to her ass with her considerable weight), leaned her back against the wall of the cave and rested her tired muscles.
- "Enchantress?" - she turned to the cocoon and gently poked the tip of her club into the place of the cocoon where, according to her assumptions, Dawn's chest was located — "Enchantress? Do you hear me?"
((Mercy then. Will make "death" a bit more punishing if untreated since having potions would make it too easy.))

With a bit more light from the mouth of the cave, Baduba may notice two vials of potions stuck on Dawn's cocoon. (One was the one she carried but never used, and the other was one that was spotted in the side-area).

Dawn could feel her cocoon tingle a bit...
"Hnnnngh..!" Dawn squirmed in her cocoon, having a hard time in here.
Baduba look both potions and quickly looked at what was written on their labels. Then she wrapped a piece of cloth around her palm and tried to remove the slime from Dawn's face:
- "Hold on, enchantress. I won't leave you.
Baduba managed to give Dawn a good waxing of her face (without ripping off her eyebrows) and had a sort of Dawn-mask made of slime in her hand.  Though really, the health potion worked on Baduba before and it's probably best for Dawn to take that potion before she finds out why the tingling is starting to focus on her crotch and ass.

Interestingly enough, the health potions are written as such:
Quote:This potion will melt slimes on your body.  When drunk, the potion should flow out of your body melting slimes that way with no visible effect.  However, the amount of potion in this bottle will not melt living slimes.  In addition, some slimes will thicken their bonds on bodies which makes melting them more difficult; in this case, it is best to bring them to a certified healer.
- "I do not know how to get you out of the cocoon," - Baduba said apologetically, - "But maybe it will help."
She uncorked one bottle of potion and held it to Dawn's mouth.