Slime the Dice
Like a status effect, the slime on Dawn's body vanished and left no lingering trace that it had ever been there.

There is still one more potion should Baduba wish to clean herself as well.
[Image: Beta.png]
"Hmm. You would think gelatin would be a little less perverted than that..." Dawn brushed herself off before standing up.
- "Speaking of which..."- Baduba suddenly caught herself and blushed with embarrassment - "Don't look at me, please."
She had left her pants in a dangerous room and now below the waist she was wearing only black-and-green striped panties. Besides, judging by the breeze, which pleasantly cooled her skin from behind, orc-girl realized that the slime had managed to eat a hole in her panties on the ass.
- "Damn slime" - she thought and drank the second potion, at the same time trying to cover her crotch with her left hand.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Baduba needs not worry as the potion not only removed the slime on her but also restored her pants to ass-covering functionality.
“Wow. This potion works wonders,” - orc girl was mentally amazed. She took her cloak with a hood, which she took off before climbing into the tunnel, examined it and dusted it off in case slime got there in her absence.
- "Are you all right, enchantress?" - she asked Dawn.
"Yeah. I'm alright." Dawn looked at the path forward. "No way we're going off to the side again when there's a million slimes in there. Let's just move forward."
- "I wanted to suggest the same thing," - Baduba nodded, - "I hope all these people in cocoons will be released when we kill the boss slime. If not... this is a job for a well-armed squad of battle mage-cleaners, not for two beautiful adventurers."
She felt sorry for the prisoners who remained in the dangerous room, and also offended that her excellent thieves' leather pants were left there, but she resolutely moved further into the cave, trying to stay in the shadows and keep an eye out.
Dawn kept an eye on Baduba as she walked forward.
It was time to go straight to the finale.  Deep inside the nest, one could almost mistaken the pocks in the walls for geodes, but like the very big slime in the center of the room, they were merely sparkles. 

...The girls felt like getting this over with.  They now have the option to Attack Recklessly if they want. (Roll until you get a Skull, and sum up all Checkmarks, only getting advantages/disadvantages/info on the first roll.)
"Guess this is the last fight." Dawn cupped her hands. "Guess I'll concentrate my aura into one attack..." Dawn charged up a powerful energy wave. Concentrating her power into the orb of energy before here. Soon, like a Kamehameha, Dawn fired the wave of energy off!
- "If it's not a boss slime, then I just can't imagine that the slime was worse than this one," Baduba nodded in agreement, taking the baton more comfortably in her hands. Then she went into the shadows and began to circle around the giant slime in order to attack it from behind with a sudden powerful strike.
"What are you doing?! Get out of the way before you get blown to bits!" Dawn shouted after having fired her attack.
((No, no. I meant that Baduba began to bypass the slime in a wide arc to go to her rear. During the Dawn's attack, she will be on the side of the slime at a sufficient distance so as not to get under the wave))
The beam went through the slime.  Or rather, the slime opened a hole in itself to let the beam pass through harmlessly.

"There is no need to fight.  I cannot be fought."  A soft and crystalline voice echoed in the chamber.  The girls could figure that the slime was talking.  "You are here for my core, just as all those before you.  If that is all you wish, I can shed a bit of essence, perhaps enough to convince your others."
"The fuck?" Dawn raised an eyebrow. "Okay, normally I'd ask if you slipped something into my drink, Baduba, but you're about as stealthy as a wet floor sign, so that's out of the question... But still, this thing is talking? Normally slimes just squeak."
"This 'thing' also hears and forgives."   The boss slime seems to quip back.  "I shall not bore you with how I come to speak, only that I know what to speak of, and it is the same thing all those before you spoke of."
"Hmmmm..." Dawn decided to use her aura reading, the one ability she's best at, to sus out the slime's strangely heightened intelligence.
In an attempt to read the slime, Dawn could feel it react to her probe before it tugs experimentally at her mana.  She's reminded of the time the slimes had cocooned her...though it feels like she's being probed in return.  Thankfully, the slime released her probe and that feeling went, but it was enough to form a conclusion:

With mana came bits of memories, usually too small to notice any change in behavior.  This slime must have drank mana from so many encounters that the memories built up, enough for the slime to at least learn how to talk.

"Do you think me evil because I speak not like the others?  Because I am not like those you treat as evil to be removed?"  The slime asked after some silence.
- "Oh, thank you," Baduba replied to Dawn's remark and blushed with embarrassment (She had never seen a wet floor sign in her life, and therefore thought that this sign was phenomenally stealthy , and took Dawn's mockery as a compliment) - "Yes, I am like that."
However, after that, she slipped back into the shadows, hid behind the nearest column (if there are columns in the room) and cautiously peeked out from behind it, waiting for the moment, when the slime would be distracted enough to talk with Dawn.
Taking notice of Baduba's actions, Dawn glared at Baduba as if to tell her not to start anything before turning back to the slime. "I don't really view slimes as either good or bad. To me, they're simply wildlife. At worst, they seemed mischievous, but nothing I'd consider malicious."