Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook
(02-06-2023, 01:46 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Julia stared at the white female figure in surprise and muttered: "What are you?!"
Just in case, she stepped back a couple of steps and hold the gun in front of her.

((Was that for Meggy or Archie?))
(It's for Stuffy (white thing) )
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"Delicious!"

Stuffy ran towards Julia with arms open wide.
[Image: Beta.png]
- "Kya!!!!!" - Julia screamed in fright and shot a net at the creepy girl (the distance was small, so she could easily hit the target. However, Stuffy was moving fast, and Julia was too scared to aim). At the same time, she tried to jump aside (Julia is a very fast and agile girl, but she got a little tired while hanging a cocoon with a packed Maggie)
Stuffy ran past Julia. After some distance, she stopped, turned around, then made a beeline for Julia once more.
Julia took a frightened step back:
- "Get off! Leave me alone! What do you need?!"
Stuffy slowly loomed towards her.

"Graham cracker, graham cracker, chocolate sauce.  Sitting around the campfire under the stars."
While all that was happening... Let's see how Meggy's doing with her escape.

((3, 7 with the +4 strength modifier.: https://prnt.sc/vGVt8_pexV5e ))

And she hadn't gotten out yet.
Julia continued to back away, until her back rested against a thick tree trunk.
Stuffy moved even slower.  To be clear, that is a decrease in speed.
While I question whether Stuffy was intentionally slowing herself down or if she's getting heat exhaustion, let's see how our cute little Meggy's doing.

((10, 14 with strength modifier: https://prnt.sc/NgRDldqW4AKP ))

Yeah, she's still struggling. "Hmm! Lmt mm mmt mf hrre!" ("Hey! Let me out of here!") Meggy shouted. "Mm jmst wmnna cmmk!" ("I just wanna cook!")
Stuffy turned around.

"Oookay!"

She abandoned Julia and headed towards Meggy.
(02-07-2023, 11:37 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Stuffy turned around.

"Oookay!"

She abandoned Julia and headed towards Meggy.

I would question whether you got a tape recorder in there, but before I do that, I should warn you not to free the one whose cooking could kill an elephant in one bite.

((12; 16 w/ strength modifier: https://prnt.sc/qmpHlMLFhyFw ))

Meggy's thrashing caused the net to snap off her. Soon after, Meggy was left struggling in the inflatable sleepsack. "Ugh! Finally! Geez! Can't a girl cook?"
Stuffy stands directly under Meggy and looks up.
Julia saw Maggie get out of the net, and this scared her much more than the strange white creature in the form of a girl. So she forgot about Stuffy for a moment, ran up to Maggie, sealed her mouth with a strip of strong sticky tape and began to wrap her body with a rope over a rubber cocoon.
- "I'm sorry, but I can't let you cook!! It's too dangerous for humanity."
(02-08-2023, 01:30 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Stuffy stands directly under Meggy and looks up.

((Psst, Meggy got out of the rope she was suspended from quite some time ago..!))

(02-08-2023, 01:32 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Julia saw Maggie get out of the net, and this scared her much more than the strange white creature in the form of a girl. So she forgot about Stuffy for a moment, ran up to Maggie, sealed her mouth with a strip of strong sticky tape and began to wrap her body with a rope over the rubber cocoon.
- "I'm sorry, but I can't let you cook!! It's too dangerous for humanity."

"Hmm!" ("Hey!")

Meggy started bucking, trying to get Julia off her.
The nice thing about not having a face is that while it looks like she is looking up, she is actually looking somewhere else? Actually, pretty hard to tell with a face, but Stuffy would just wait for Julia and Meggy to finish up before doing anything else.

---

Meanwhile, Archie had been busy building a fake kitchen while she moved the real kitchen into a haunted house. Just to be clear, the haunted house with the real kitchen is in the haunted house with the fake kitchen.
In a fair one-on-one fight, Maggie and Julia would have about the same chance of winning. But at the moment, Maggie was tightly bound and could hardly compete even with a child. Anyway, Maggie's kicking didn't cause Julia any tangible inconvenience, but only provoked her.
"Oh, you egoza ((something like a fidget)). Just lie still!" - Julia turned the bucking Maggie on her stomach, sat on top of her, pressing her to the ground (However, Julia is a petite girl and weighs very little), and gave a ringing slap on Maggie's ass (She slapped pretty hard, but Maggie's ass was covered with clothes and a layer of cocon, so it's unlikely lee it was too painful).
"Mmph! Mnnngh!" Meggy refused to give in. She was still struggling like heck.

----

I've no idea how you were remodeling as fast as you were, but this is the SMG4 world; logic only exists when it wants to.
Julia saw that her slap did not achieve the desired effect, and decided to change the stick to a carrot:
- "Calm down! Just lie still until the real chef comes. And then I'll untie you."