Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook
Julia seemed to have things prepared outdoors. Great.

While Archie had a weapon locked and loaded and Stuffy is most likely got indigestion from that explosion (though I can't be so sure as I've never seen Stuffy suffer an injury, never mind a land mine explosion from the inside), everything seemed perfectly fine... That is until you hear some cute humming.

It's about time I showed you the cameras. In a TV screen, you can see footage of Meggy out in the front yard humming cutely to herself. And this is the part where I'll demonstrate the traps.

(I'll be controlling just this one trap to show how they work; for controlling traps, the person who set the crap can decide how a trap works or ask me to do so.)

Just then, Meggy stepped on a trap tile and, sure enough, Meggy was brought into a pit, The sandy pit slowly took her in as something strappy pulled her in. "Hey! Let me go!" Meggy struggled to get out, but the trap wasn't relenting. Soon, only her head stuck out of the pit... That is until... POP! The pit spat Meggy out, revealing that she was trapped in an inflatable cocoon.

Meggy is trapped by the Antlion Trap!

"Urgh!" Meggy struggled against the sack she was stck in. "Hey! Do I LOOK like a Wet Bandit to you?!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Don't Let Meggy Cook - by Flashlight237 - 01-30-2023, 02:04 AM