Bondage Blocks in the Blocks Bodega
"One must wonder how long these powerups live.  I have heard some powerups last for minutes, others a lifetime."  The Luma hovered over Emma.  "But I've also heard that the one weakness these powerups share is that a strong enough injury kills the powerup instead.  I'm rather curious if you trust someone to help you by hurting you."
[Image: Beta.png]
"Hmm?" Emma looked at Kitty. "Mrrph!" Emma hopped to Kitty. When she tried to get Kitty's attention... Smack! Right in the face with her metallic pigtails. Sure enough, Emma was turned back to normal.
"You need something, Emma?"
"Nah, I'm good. Thanks for asking..."
((Sorry, didn't see you there Bond))

What Hannah would see is a clearing surrounded by rocks and mushrooms too tall to climb, with plenty of floating blocks here and there.  The pipe she dropped from was far too high to reach from even the second-highest block.

Her attention was drawn to the antics of two people that could be as tall as her princess as well as a Luma.  Said Luma noticed her as well and flew over to her.  "Ah, another one has come here to die."
((Poly, Peach is 6' or 6'1". Emma's 5'3" and Kitty's 5'6".))

Soon, Kitty's metal form wore out. "Aw..! Poopy!"
Emma saw the strange midget before them. "What's up with the mushroom?"
"Oh my gosh! That must be one of the locals!" Kitty rushed up to the toad, them almost immediately took a selfie with the Toad.
((heh its fine~ no worries, and I totally didn't accidentally quote my previous response when I meant to fix a spell mistake and send it twice Xp))

"die?!" Hannah squealed out, practically shooting onto her feet as she frantically looked around for any signs of Bowser men, or just Bowser in general, all the while trying to quickly scramble away from Luma and the two ... princesses? "w-wait ... your not a Koopa, you're a Luma! what are you doing here and not with princess Rosalina? and ... who are these new princesses?" she couldn't help but ask, still obviously a bit hesitant and nervous, especially from the strange flash that just came from one of the princesses.
"Princess?" Kitty asked. "Oh! I'm not Peach or Daisy, silly..!" Kitty petted the toad. "I'm Kitty, and the sourpuss in burnt orange is Emma."
"Dangit, Kitty!" Emma called out.
"but you look like them .... are you not princesses?" Hannah tilted her head in confusion, looking between the two. "o-okay then ... my name is Hannah, nice to meet you pri-I mean nice to meet you Kitty, Emma
"It's nice to meet you too!" Kitty hugged Hannah. "Oh my gosh, this place has some cool power-ups! Like there's a flower that gave me fire powers, a miniature ball-looking dress thing that made my clothes all bouncy, and there's a metal cap that made me practically invincible... For a few moments..."
"AND there's a bunch of jank!" Emma shouted.
"ah, you mean fire flower, metal cap, and .... the super ball flower?" Hannah offered the names of the power ups, scratching her head at the bouncy dress power while she curiously looked up at all the boxes. "is that why you're here? testing new power ups?"
The Luma butted in. "To answer your question, little Toad, I have been stuck here for a while, watching people come but not go, and I cannot bear asking Mama to come to such a place like this. And these two are...I haven't gotten their names, but they are apparently Emma and Kitty. And are not princesses."

Luma took another look at the sisters. "Yep, not princesses. They don't have crowns.
Maybe they are here to test them, and maybe that is the answer to our dilemma."
"I dunno, I think Rosalina would look soooooo cute in some of that stuff..!" Kitty said, totally meaning it.
"Kitty! Urgh!" Emma facepalmed. "Well... Might as well hope I actually get something good..!" Emma jumped and hit another ? Block.
Emma didn't have luck as she found herself in a sack from the nose down that was stiffening. No, it was not actually stiffening but rather tightening as she was in a corset dress, her curves becoming more like Lindsay's.
"not princesses? but they look like them ... oh! did they come from the same place Mario and Luigi did then!" Hannah hummed, seeming to settle on that. walking over to curiously look over one of the box. "hmmmm? is the only way out through these guys? is that why you are just going through them and wasting power ups?" Hannah mused, more to herself then anything as I hit one.
Hannah found herself in a pink bodysuit with a red bow on her head...and some sort of white ball growing in her mouth.
"MM CMME NN!" ("OH COME ON!") Emma shouted as she struggled in the new equipment. "Oh my gosh! That looks so cool!" Kitty giggled. Soon after, she decided to try out another block. Because why not?
"huh? wash dis? i've nevew sheen a powow up wike di-mmmmmph!" Hannah mumbled and slurred around the strange, white growing ball until it completely filled her mouth, cutting her off, while she curiously looked over herself, posing slightly, poking at the bow, wondering what this power up was meant for.
Emma raised her eyebrow, wondering why Hannah suddenly got a BAC of 0.25% like the Demoman.
"Huh, you look like one of those Birdo people." The Luma commented as it took a good look at Hannah. Indeed, the mouth of the suit was round and pucky. And Birdos are known for spitting eggs from their mouths repeatedly. At least it feels like Hannah only needed to handle the current ball in her mouth.

Kitty felt a spring coil around her as she bounced head over heels over head just like her sister before.
"hmmmmmkkkk! MMMmmMMMmmpH" Hannah grunted and groaned into the ball, slamming and pushing her tongue against it as she tried to spit it out, stumbling around a bit.
The moment Hannah popped that ball out, she could feel another ball forming in her mouth.