Bondage Blocks in the Blocks Bodega
"Weeee!!" Kitty bounced around giddily. "This is fun!" Kitty giggled. "Hey! Check this out!" Suddenly, Kitty crouched, then bounced significantly higher than normal. With the height provided by the spring form, Kitty was now suddenly on top of the blocks.

((And yes, I checked. Mario's hangtime is 108 frames for a charged Spring Mario jump, yet 50 frames for a regular double jump in Galaxy. That's about 4.67x Mario's jump height if physics are correct!))
"ah, bette-mmmmph" she sighed in relief stretching her jaw only to get cut off once more. Puffing her cheeks out, Hannah pouted around the new ball as she grumbled incoherently, she moved over to another block and practically slammed herself into it, either to damage herself enough to get the power up to disappear, or get a new one to replace her current one.
The Luma, in fact, did not check out Kitty. Instead, it checked out Hannah whose body is now inside a ball, forced to crouch a bit. Like in a Mario Party, Hannah can still hop around a bit.

At least Kitty has higher goals to achieve like higher blocks.
[Image: Beta.png]
Speaking of higher blocks, it wouldn't be long before Kitty would hit one out of pure curiosity.
"mmmmmPHPH!!! GKKKKK" Hannah continued to squeal and yelp into her gag as she bounced around uselessly, bumping/jumping into anything and everything, trying to break the power ups while she kicked and squirmed against the ball, trashing around inside.
The Luma wondered why Hannah was still gagged, but perhaps it wouldn't matter when Hannah hit a block in her struggle...Ah, Hannah was still a ball with a head, though she has a bit of shoulders and chest poking out this time. And her knees might poke out too if she was kicking around. Hard to tell if she was smiling or lips were that plump since the Luma was heading up to check on Kitty.

As for Kitty...well, one assumes that Kitty as the legs are hers but the top half of her body is covered by a block. At least the block isn't keeping her suspended in the air.
"This is so cool!" Kitty giggled as she ran about, jumping from block to block.

((Is this a propeller block or a coin box?))
As Kitty ran around, coins popped out of her block.
"This is so cool!" Kitty jumped among the blocks, netting herself some coin while she did. Maybe when she gets outta here, she can spend a few on souvenirs, but for the sake of this RP, I'll assume they're just aesthetic.

Emma was still struggling in her tight gear. "Cnn smmwnn gmt mm mttm hrre?!" ("Can someone get me outta here?!")
"gah!" Hannah gasped, sputtering out as soon as her head was free, spitting out the ball that was left over from the birdo power up. "what are these power ups!" she whined.
The Luma must have heard Emma as it went in front of Kitty. "I would free your sister if I had my shopping stick..."

And in doing so, had blocked Kitty so that she should fall on one of the girls below.
"Oh..! Well... Okay!" Sure enough, Kitty fell right on top of Emma, the impact harsh enough to poof Emma out of her gear.
"Ugh..!" Emma rubbed her head. "That smarts..." Emma got up. "Hnngh... Just my luck... Can I get anything around here?!" And Emma tried another block. As had Kitty, mainly because if Kitty's knowledge in Mario games is correct, the coin box shouldn't go away if she gets a power-up.
Emma found herself wearing a rubbery suit with an attached hood that was zipped over her mouth. Though, in a sense, she had it better than Kitty as she disappeared into a ball of rope. It was rather hard to tell if Kitty kept that box on or not.
"Dmmit!" ("Dammit!") Emma shouted.
Kitty giggled. She decided to see if she can do something cool with all the rope around her. So she... Thrusted a bit.
crawling around her knee's, Hannah hobbled around, bouncing every now and then to try and get up to one of the higher blocks.
That sent Kitty rolling over Emma and Hannah and bouncing around the place until the rope unraveled, releasing three unbound if dizzy girls.
Groaning, Emma and Kitty sat there, dazed...
"That was so cool!" Kitty giggled. "I'm so having fun right now..!"
"Kit, focus!" Emma said. "There's gotta be something at least useful here..!" Emma got up. Soon after, she went to the block closest to her and hit it.
Kitty, too, went to hit another block.
"ugh .... thank you" Hannah groaned out on the floor, her eyes having cartoonish spirals in them, she even had fly koopa's circling her head like bird or stars. she laid there for a bit, letting her vision clear up and stomach settle before getting up. "is this just a testing new power ups?"
"I could be wrong. It's just that people tried to go back up that pipe and fail. They also try to fly over the walls and fail. And some people have gone down the pipe behind that mushroom." The Luma pointed at one particular mushroom. "I can't say if that failed or not, but people who go in fail to come back, so that may count in my book."

Meanwhile, Emma was in a black catsuit with a bushy tail and a white stripe on her back while Kitty was floating close by in a bubble.
"What the..?" Emma looked at herself. "Well... It ain't too back... Wait." Emma sniffed around. "What smells like chili burritos and rotten cabbages around here?"

Kitty, in the meantime, floated up. Maybe curiosity is getting the better of her.