Bondage Blocks in the Blocks Bodega
"Oh? theres another pipe?" Hannah asked curiously, wondering over to the mushroom the Luma had pointed out, trying to avoid any more blocks as she did ... emphasis on 'trying' as she tripped over her own feet more then once, coming crashing into another block.
Out popped some sort of flying triangle that zoomed at Hannah, tagging her with tape and then wrapping around her.

And Kitty eventually reached the highest point of this place, aka the pipe. However, its insides seemed solid and black as if it was nothing more than a prop. And as she drifted away and over...strong winds blew Kitty around but ensured that she was still over this blocky clearing.
[Image: Beta.png]
"Guys..!" Kitty shouted. "I think I found the one we need .!" Kitty shouted as she was blown around.
"Wait .. Of all the things we grabbed, we could've gotten a bubble?" Emma was stunned at that little revelation.
"gah! IN WHAT WORLD ARE THESE POWER UPS!" Hannah couldn't help but yell out as she ran faster in an attempt to escape the strange flying triangle and its tape, still aiming for the hidden pipe, while also bumping into a few more bricks on her chase.
And of course, the bubble had to pop eventually when it smacked into the sky pipe. At least Kitty's sister is down there to catch her. Again.

Hannah was wearing a literal cat suit one moment and then was literally beside herself for the moment. Depending on one's point of view, one Hannah found a green pipe in the ground while the other got wrapped up in tape.
"Oof!" This time, Emma actually caught Kitty. "Thanks, Em--" Kitty sniffed the air. "Ewww..! Why do you smell like cheese..?!"
"Hey! I showered three hours ago!" Emma replied.
"nya what the?!" Both Hannahs yelped out at the same time, their voices overlapping as they slowed down for only a second or two to stare at each other in shock, just enough for the triangle thing to catch up to one Hannah, while the other ran to the pipe, quickly hiding behind the mushroom.

"is this a double cherry? I've never used it before, nya..." the one still free and hiding by the pipe, (who I'mma call han), mumbled to herself as she stared at her hands, it wasn't a clone like she expected, not really, as she could experience both at the same time, she could see from boths perspective, feel and hear, it was like one soul in two bodies more then a simple clone.

Han shuddered from the feeling of layers after layers of tape coiling around Hannah, so shock at the sudden and strange shift in perspective, that she didn't even fight against the flying triangle, accidentally letting it seal Hannah under the silvery material that hugged her every curve, sticking to every nook and cranny of her body, tightly squeezing down on her, pinning her legs together while trapping her arms underneath her breasts, straitjacket style.

Han almost dropped right there, panting and moan just wanting to enjoy the tight, trapped feeling of Hannah, but quickly snapped out of it as she slipped into the pipe. "c-cant let this chance slip my by ... I don't think my other self is gonna take any damage now so I can use this chance to see whats down here" "Mmmmmmph mmmmmm mmMMMMMmmMMMmmmPH" Han mumbled to herself while Hannah squealed and moaned into her gag.
Hannah went down the pipe. Down here was an underground stage...but she saw a large goomba shuffling towards here. Wait, it wasn't a Goomba but a mask judging from their toady legs, but they way they move, it's like they don't notice her.
"hmmm n-nya?" Han couldn't help but moan out, her cheeks dusted with a light pink blush as she tried, and fail to ignore her other self tight predicament. quickly scrambled to hide behind the pipe she just came out of, she curiously peaked out watching the Goomga ... mask thing? only coming out when she noticed it wasn't coming after her or anything. "w-what are you?"
The "Goomba" jolted away, not out of a trance, but realizing someone was there, and like a real Goomba, they tried to rush at Hannah.

---

Even the Luma was starting to notice the smell. "Do all people from your world smell like that? No wonder death does not scare you."

It's a shame that it could not bop the blocks without being affected.
"Ew ew ew ew ew!" Kitty jumped off of Emma, then yeeted her away, causing Emma to hit another block.

((Imagine a skunk power-up being real. It'd be OP as all hell because of how bad it smells!))
Emma's legs were now sticking out of a ball.  Said ball had a wick on top but it wasn't lit...she looked like a bomb.
"Uh oh..! Danger alert..!" Kitty said upon seeing the cartoony bomb look Emma gained.
"th-this is easy .. I c-can handle this" Han mumbled to herself, letting the goomba get closer so she could simply jump up and bounce off its head.
The Goomba-masked popped and the person within was about to stir, but then that person was absorbed into the floor.

---

Well, maybe the bomb only lights up if Emma gets mad.
Kitty shrugged. She went to get herself one more block just to see what it's like.

"Okay... This seems strange..." Emma said. Emma tried moving, though... Idk if an iron shell's the best thing to move around in.
"nya....? o....okay?" Han mumbled out in confusion, tilting her head to the side having never seen anything like that, before simply shrugging her shoulders and continuing onwards.
Hannah failed to notice a pit and had fell down, only to land on a frame of a block that sucked her in.

---

Kitty had hit a block that became a frame and was sucked in as well.

"Yeah, you're sister's dead." The Luma commented. "Or at least not coming back for the foreseeable future."

((Kitty and Hannah had 99 for their rolls, triggering the Warp Blocks. Do you want to continue them or stay with Emma and Hannah 2?))
((Whatever works for you. Technically, leaving the world would be the end of the road, but...))
((does it lead somewhere? or is it the end like flashlight thinks? if its not the end then I'll continue with Hannah~))