Overbound
"Ah, it's more of a symbol, to remove ourselves from Humans after they shunned us and to unite the Hornkin as one tribe." Lilith and the girls approached a small cottage next to a lake. "Well, here we are. This is where my brother and I live...though my brother spends more time at the gate than here, so you should be safe here."

Lilith opened the door. The place was rather clean and had a number of knitted crafts on the wall. "Make yourselves at home. I have a few things to prepare..."

Lilith headed to one of the rooms in the back.

---

Just as Jadien entered the room and before April can reach the exit, the Hornkin threw a dark fireball that fanned over the doors.

"The only reason you aren't dead is because the Queen demands your souls."
The man swept his cloak, revealing dark fatigues under. "Do not attempt to run away."

===

((3. Do you understand why I'm asking these questions?
a.Nod absently.
b.Yes? (but actually no)
c.Of course, but explain anyway.))
[Image: Beta.png]
((B.
[Image: Feu_54OWYAAGC5R.jpg]))
Ella paused after having heard all that... Before saying "Txpehat's just insecurity with extra steps." Ella then sighed. "Might as well hang out here for a bit." Ella decided to look at the knitted crafts. From how long these guys have been down here, Ella had not expected much more than sweaters and tea cozies.
"h-hey! W-watch it!" April squealed out, jumping back away from the exit and the flames and unintentionally closer to the man, vigorously nodding her head in understanding as she held her hands up in surrender. "okay, okay no running! I understand mister......?"

( C ... obviously just wanna make sure YOU know Xp)
(04-13-2023, 07:32 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Ah, it's more of a symbol, to remove ourselves from Humans after they shunned us and to unite the Hornkin as one tribe."  Lilith and the girls approached a small cottage next to a lake.  "Well, here we are.  This is where my brother and I live...though my brother spends more time at the gate than here, so you should be safe here."

Lilith opened the door.  The place was rather clean and had a number of knitted crafts on the wall.  "Make yourselves at home.  I have a few things to prepare..."

Lilith headed to one of the rooms in the back.

---

Just as Jadien entered the room and before April can reach the exit, the Hornkin threw a dark fireball that fanned over the doors.

"The only reason you aren't dead is because the Queen demands your souls."
The man swept his cloak, revealing dark fatigues under.  "Do not attempt to run away."

===

((3. Do you understand why I'm asking these questions?
a.Nod absently.
b.Yes? (but actually no)
c.Of course, but explain anyway.))

Jadien didn't know what to expect when she went down the path, so when she found another girl running toward her and some LARPer playing Hornkin, she just smirked walking through the doorway.

Then she watched the Hornkin create a fireball and stopped in her tracks. She ducked, following the burning orb heading past her to find it fanning over the door. 

She heard the warning and started panicking. Queen? Their SOULS?!?! And he expects us not to run? The only reason she was following orders was because she was too scared to move.

(C I choose C)
(A)

Harley sat down and breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness we are safe here . Tell me more about your brother".
From somewhere above, a loud "Wooooohooooo!!!!" and another girl fell on a flower bed. It was a petite Julia girl that you could see in other RPs. She was wearing her favorite costume: Short denim shorts, a black T-shirt with the image of a jester and high boots. On his head is a baseball cap with the Red Sox logo, turned back with a visor.
It took Julia a while to recover from the fall, but then she got to her feet and looked around.
- "V rot mne nogi! (Oh my God! It's unbelievable!) It looks like the rumors weren't lying."

((1C, 2С, 3C))
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(04-14-2023, 02:04 PM)Bound cat Wrote: - "V rot mne nogi!  (Oh my God! It's unbelievable!)

((Uhh... In what language?))
((This is a reference to an elder Russian meme))
((Ah. Cool. The only one I knew of is "Apyr".))
Ella can see that the tea cozies are on display in addition to Hornkin-like ornaments, the types knitted without limbs.

"My brother? His name is Devonn, and he used to be the captain of the knights."  Lilith explained from one of the rooms.  "Though after he lost his arm, he gave that title to someone else and decided being a gate guard was better than being a town guard.  Some people say that he lost his arm to a human, though he never said it himself."

Lilith poked her head out of the room.  "Ah, I'm sorry if this is out of the blue, but would you like to try out so dresses?"

---

"Not even a fight?  How disappointing."  Devonn walked over to a knapsack on the side, pulling out two rings.  "I prefer not testing Synthorn tech, but it's not easy tying regular bindings with one arm."

Devonn tossed the rings at the girls, which seems to stretch out and orbit around April and Jadien's necks before snapping shut, quickly covering them in a black latex sack.  Only their eyes and hair were left exposed, with big pouty lips covering their mouths.  "The only reason you're not chained up as the next shipment is because you are a pathetic lot.  Go and live the rest of your lives as the worms you are."

---

Julia can see that climbing back up is going to be an exercise in futility.  There were mainly two routes for her to pursue.  One had a bit of noise that died down with a bit of smoke (Hannah/Jadien) and the other one was already quiet but better lit (Ella/Harley).
Ella held her hand in front of Harley, signaling to her that she'll take this one. She approached Lilith and said, "I wouldn't mind, however, I can't help but ask something. I overheard your conversation with another visitor about your brother. Something about his past. Did he, by any chance, ever get his arm replaced?"
Harley sat down and pondered.... Some dresses she would love to try them. "Sure but you got anything plus sized?"
"....eh?" April, blinked in confusion tilting her head to the side curiously as she ignored the ring that was stretching and circling her neck, her soon to be mistake, instead staring at Devonn with curiosity, sweatdropping as she started to relax, letting her arms down seeing as he wasn't going to attack again.

"do you ..... really wanna capture us? or just wanna fig-mmmmmmgghkkk!!!" she mumbled only to get cut off with a startled, chocked gasp of surprise at how harshly the ring snapped around her neck, nearly causing her to drop to the floor if she wasn't already near the wall. April had no time to fight it as the latex quickly spread over her body, pinning her arms behind her in a box position, trapping her legs together while her lips felt like they where glued, or sealed shut inside the big pouty lips of the black latex sack.

"mmmmph! MMM" she grunted out, hobbled and hopped around, trying not to fall over while weakly glaring at Devonn.
Without hesitation, Julia moved in the direction from which the noise had recently come. She decided that caution would not hurt, and therefore tried to move silently and keep her eyes open. Who knows what dangers may lie in wait in this strange place.
Jadien was confused as she thought trying to run was what would have made him angry. As the Hornkin (which she was trying very hard not to freak out was real.) threw a ring at them. 

"Please, This a Mis-Thmmpk!" She wasn't fast enough to finish her sentence before the latex engulfed her body. The suck was unforgivingly tight and her lips hurt as they were frozen in a large pout. As the figure insulted them, Jadien couldn't help but get frustrated,  tears rolling down her cheeks as she struggled in place.
"I have plus-sized!" Lilith invited Ella into her room and closed the door behind them. The room has a bed, loom and closet, though there were several knitted dressing around. "You can put one on...ah, you probably want to undress first."

Lilith pointed to a screen divider at the other corner. "To answer your question, he did get a new arm, but it's more for normal use. For fighting...it can't keep up, so he's been training to fight one-handed instead."

---

Julia would find a room, seeing two curvy worms (April and Jadien) and a masked cloaked figure that was walking back to a large gate.

"If there are any more humans like you down here, let them know that I won't use those 'toys' if they can actually fight."
((Prosthesis is weird, yo.))

"Mmm, I see. Fair enough." Ella first decided to browse through the dresses. Maybe there's one that interests her.
April hobbled around a bit, grunting as she came crashing to the floor, tripping over her own feet ... or well hopping, too distracted with sending Devonn a glare that practically screamed sarcastically 'really?'. all the while slowly worming her way to the gate, seeing if he would actually stop her, or let them pass like this.
The blue haired beauty browsed through the dresses with the princess. "By the way , i watch alot of reality tv you look familiar i never caught your name." She pointed at the human Snow White like woman.
(04-16-2023, 05:23 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: The blue haired beauty browsed through the dresses with the princess. "By the way , i watch alot of reality tv you look familiar i never caught your name." She pointed at the human Snow White like woman.

"Oh! I'm Ella. It's nice to meet you."

((You may want to capitalize your "I"s.))