Bastian Fan-Boards

Full Version: Overbound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
There once were two races...Hornkins and Humans. The two races fought, but eventually, the humans won and sealed them away on Mt. Hajimaru with a magic spell.

Many years later, it is said that anyone who climbs that mountain is never seen again...

Which is why you're proving that statement true by climbing said mountain and falling down an unseen hole.

At least the bed of flowers at the bottom of the hole cushioned your fall, though I'll give you time to recover from that close call with death.
((Well now. An opportunity to go Pacifist. And yes, I thought about Overlord before I realized this is Undertale.))

Ella groaned, rubbing her head as she tried to get her bearings. "Man... I feel like I'm going through Chris' challenges again..." Accurate description of her pain.
Harley , An overweight Blue haired girl rubbed her head in pain. "Am i dead is this hell?" She looked at her surroundings.
Now that Ella and Harley got their bearings back, they can take note of her surroundings. There are patches of glowing mold that made this place well-lit, but it also highlighted the fact that the walls were too sleek and wet to climb back up, not to mention that it's difficult to see how far they had actually fallen.

There seems to be two paths out of this clearing, and they can hear a melodic humming echo from one of them.
"Hmm?" Ella looked around. Ella wasn't really able to gauge distance here. All she knew was she survived a terminal velocity fall, so she surmised she must've fallen half a kilometer or so (she isn't knowledgeable on aerodynamics). Nevertheless, Ella got up and, using the echo as a sense of direction, Ella made her way down that path.
there was a third girl no to far off form the others, though she seemed to be fast asleep, or at least unconscious, she was wearing a simple dress and seemed to be surrounded in a 'halo' of snow white hair. "mmmmm" she groaned in her sleep, rolling over to try and stay asleep.
"what the frick?" Harley muttered as her ears were picking up the humming. She managed to get up and limp . Hoping to find the source of the noise.
Ella and Harley would eventually see a blonde in a green dress gathering some flowers. They weren't exactly quiet as the girl turned to them. Oddly enough, she was wearing a simple wooden mask and had two short curvy horns on her head. And the girl dropped her basket in surprise.

"Are you...are you humans?"
"Why, yes I am," Ella replied. "There's a third one in the flower bed, but I think she's dead..."
"mmmnnggggk!" eventually, the girl would begrudgingly sit up, yawning as she stretched her arms above her head, opening her eyes to reveal amethyst purple eyes. Curiously looking around, the girl named April climbed to her feet, racking her brain for anything that would tell her where she was, though nothing came to mind at the moment.

"... well nothing gained" she mumbled, beginning to randomly wander down the closet path.
Harley slowly hid behind the princess . "I dunno you two maybe we shouldn't trust them."
"...So I guess even after all these years, humans still don't like us." The girl seemed to frown at Harley's comment. "I can assure you that my brother is in the other direction and he does not like humans. If you wish to follow me, I can show you a safer place."

---

Meanwhile, April had chosen the second path, which led to a big set of doors. There was a figure in a black cloak standing in front of it, wearing a simple wooden mask and curved black horns. The odd thing about him was a missing arm.

...April got a feeling that getting his attention is a bad idea.

===

((Question 1: If a truck heads towards you, what is your response?
a. Talk to it peacefully.
b. Punch it until it stops moving.
c. Tire it out by being a road bump.))
((How about D. Get the fuck out of the way like anyone sensible would.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SizzlingAdmira...mobile.mp4 ))

"Maybe don't make rude comments about these unusual people. I'm sure they're sensitive." Ella opted to follow the lady.
(B)
Harley sighed deeply "im sorry my names harley and this feels all too familiar to me dont know why" she followed the lady overcome with guilt.
(c isekai me truck sempai Xp)

April, stopped upon seeing the black cloaked figure, a small part of her wanted to go greet him, and ask where she was but another, louder part was practically screaming at her that he was dangerous, she instead quietly and softly backed away until her back was pressed up against the cave wall and she was, hopefully, hidden in the shadows while she simple sat there, waiting for him to either leave or do something, all the while searching for a rock or something to hopefully throw and distract him if need be.
"You can call me Lilith." The girl picked her basket up and headed further into the cave. "I can't say if this is familiar to you. After all, I've not heard any Human or Hornkin that ever left the Dark Under. It does not help that the Hornkin are sealed here...or that most of them still blame Humans for sealing them."

---

The man looked at Alice "...We Hornkin had to adapt to the dark."

===

((Question 2: What is your jail escape plan?
a. Ask nicely
b. Bargain for house arrest
c. Wait for a breakout))
(A)
Harley remembered watching a let’s play of a game that started exactly like this “oh I feel bad for hiding from you so what will you do to us?”
"That does sound rather harsh," Ella replied. "I'd find it hard to live with myself if I had to hide my face too."

((A. At least I can wait for bail there.))
"a-ah ... s-so you can" April squeak out, a light blush dusting her cheeks in embarrassment, while seat began to nervously drip down her face. "sorry I didn't mean to bother you or anything, if you excuse me I'll be on my w-way" April quickly tried to flee, bowing in apology to the man before trying to slip back into the previous room.

(I wanna say A or B ... leaning more towards B)
(04-13-2023, 12:17 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: [ -> ]There once were two races...Hornkins and Humans.  The two races fought, but eventually, the humans won and sealed them away on Mt. Hajimaru with a magic spell.

Many years later, it is said that anyone who climbs that mountain is never seen again...

Which is why you're proving that statement true by climbing said mountain and falling down an unseen hole.

At least the bed of flowers at the bottom of the hole cushioned your fall, though I'll give you time to recover from that close call with death.

(04-13-2023, 02:58 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: [ -> ]"...So I guess even after all these years, humans still don't like us."  The girl seemed to frown at Harley's comment.  "I can assure you that my brother is in the other direction and he does not like humans.  If you wish to follow me, I can show you a safer place."

---

Meanwhile, April had chosen the second path, which led to a big set of doors.  There was a figure in a black cloak standing in front of it, wearing a simple wooden mask and curved black horns.  The odd thing about him was a missing arm.

...April got a feeling that getting his attention is a bad idea.

===

((Question 1: If a truck heads towards you, what is your response?
a. Talk to it peacefully.
b. Punch it until it stops moving.
c. Tire it out by being a road bump.))

(04-13-2023, 05:06 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: [ -> ]"You can call me Lilith."  The girl picked her basket up and headed further into the cave.  "I can't say if this is familiar to you.  After all, I've not heard any Human or Hornkin that ever left the Dark Under.  It does not help that the Hornkin are sealed here...or that most of them still blame Humans for sealing them."

---

The man looked at Alice "...We Hornkin had to adapt to the dark."

===

((Question 2: What is your jail escape plan?
a. Ask nicely
b. Bargain for house arrest
c. Wait for a breakout))

Jadien moaned as she brushed strands of her shaggy auburn bangs out of her face. She honestly thought it would just be a quick jaunt up a mountain trail, take a selfie at the top, then walk back down and prove to her friends how bunk the legend was. So she didn't expect to fall down a hole after shaking pebbles out of one of her ankle boots, at least she landed in a bed of flowers. 

Putting back on her heel, the girl dusted any petals and pollen off her dark green blazer, matching black and green checkered skirt, and charcoal black tights before walking down the path without the noise just because she was a little suspicious of it.

(Question 1: C Question 2: A)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29