Overbound
Elizabeth seems to have a thought. "And pray tell, what use would this have for the former youths of Esylum?"
[Image: Beta.png]
"I think they'll be genuinely interested in it, especially if they were relatable..." Ella replied. Then, she thought of something. "Here. This cartoon series is like 80 years old or something and managed to entertain people of all generations to this day." Ella pulled up a video compilation she downloaded back when she was in the surface, then showed it to Elizabeth. The video? A Tom and Jerry compilation.:
"other than generally improving life? giving hope and entertainment? allowing messages, knowledge and stories to reach a larger audience in ways that weren't possible before?" April offered. "it can create a new art form, allowing them to express themselves in ways never seen yet ... by hornkins at least."
Elizabeth seemed interested in one of the possibilities. "Well then. If I am to create one of these videos, what would be the best subject?"
((Hope she appreciated the timeless genius that is Tom and Jerry.))

"You seem like the kind of person who would probably take a more serious approach to things, so perhaps an autobiography or a documentary would fit, but it's up to you, honestly."
"with how new this tech probably is? anything could work, people would just be amazed by moving pictures" April mused, humming in thought. "though if you want some idea's I recommend a mix of something you would wanna do, want on the air, and something you think the people would be interested in, maybe a reenactment of your people's history either before or after being sealed away? if you wanna show and remind people of your traditions? or ... well heck, a cooking show if you feel so inclined, anything can be put on the waves"
"Hm...I may have an idea. I shall have to head back to Esylum." Elizabeth departed from the city.
"That was weird..." Ella said.
"... well, heres hoping it worked."
"Yep. Well, wanna go see what Claire's up to?"
"we gotta convince her next anyways so sure, if you wanna hunter her down ... I'mma wait for her at the warehouse" April hummed, slipping away to head towards the warehouse Claire showed them last night.
"Right. Let's hope for the best." Ella followed Hannah to the warehouse.
By a stroke of luck, the girls found the warehouse and Claire in it, and it seems she is working on a pot with pieces of a food cart around her.
Ella approached Claire. "What'cha got there?"
April curiously approached with Ella, though she did look around the warehouse her cheeks burning slightly. "making something new?"
Claire shrugged.  "Honestly, I got annoyed at how that one popcorn stall in Esylum sucked so I figured I could make something better.  Though I'm second-guessing what 'better' should be."
"As you should," Ella replied. "Not everything can be simplified with a microwave oven. Kettle corn, for example, got its name because it is essentially popcorn made with a kettle. If you microwave it, is it really kettle corn, or is it just regular ol' popcorn?"
"its not always the machines fault to" April hummed, elbowing Ella trying to remind her what we have to convince both of them. "while, yes microwave isn't the best, and popcorn is a fairly simple food, but can be really complex, depending on ingredient, spices recipes, that sorta thing."
Claire seemed annoyed. "...What do you think I am building?"
"All the hints you left behind yesterday or the day before when we were at the food stalls pointed towards a microwave oven," Ella replied.