Overbound
"if we are gonna hit ...? go to each area then that would be for the best, least we don't have to get wet till last." April hummed in agreement, spinning on her heel to make her way towards the waterway Claire mentioned.
The waterway is mainly navigable with a gondola such as the one Azuros is guiding towards the girls.

"Yo." Azuros parked the gondola next to the shore. "So, heard you've been messing with things here and there. Figured you'd head to the castle by now."
[Image: Beta.png]
"We have some unfinished business in a couple other areas, namely Sand Tomb and maybe Lake Oobleck if the lake was cleaned up by now."

((Fun Fact: To get the true ending in Undertale, you need to do a Pacifist Run and handle the needs of all the monsters in the underground.))
"more to explore, and hopefully help the rest before leaving, may we come aboard?" April hummed, nodding
Azuros shrugged. "Sounds like a plan."

Once the girls are on the gondola, the boat drifted quickly down the water. "Personally, I'd just head straight to the barrier because I doubt the queen would be impressed by the number of matters you're involved in if you don't know what those matters are. Though it's not too late to fix that...if you got the idea what to fix."
"We figured that out more or less when we met a haggard woman over at Peanut Swamp," Ella replied.
April nodded as she watch the land go by, "cross that bridge when we get there."
Azuros shrugged. "Well, hope everyone has the energy to go on then."

They arrived at a sandy shore. Sand Tomb...it felt like a desert that was always a cemetery, the chill either because it is "night" or it had a certain creep to it. The actual big tomb in the center of this cavity didn't help either.

"Well, this is the place we put our dead in." Azuros mentioned. "Not to mention riches with no successors, but I'm sure you girls are more interested in the traps and history, right?"
"I find history fascinating myself," Ella said. "Plus my cousin would feel right at home in the spooky environment. She's a fan of horror and supernatural films."
"I d-don't know what y-you are talking ab-about" April mumbled, shyly looking away, her cheeks burning with a slight blush as she was easily called out. "I-I'm j-just exploring .. a-and does that mean there isn't a town c-captain here?"
"Of course there's a captain here."  Azuros paused for a bit.  "Well, technically a tomb captain.  I'm pretty sure, unless there's an issue here, they don't react kindly to strangers."

Well, will the girls enter the tomb?
"Well, here goes nothing." Ella got off the gondola, then made her approach towards the tomb itself. As she walked, Ella looked around her, fascinated by the cemetery setting around her.
"ah okay, thanks for the ride~" April nodded, waving off Azuros as she climbed off the gandola, making her way to the tomb.
A few shroom trees with glowing dripping trees stand up, but otherwise there are no tombstones or loose bones. Inside the tomb, it does begin to resemble the inside of a pyramid with three branching hallways after the first room.
"Man, so basically this entire cemetery is a mausoleum, huh?" Ella said. Yeah, Gwen rubbed off on Ella a bit. "I would imagine at the latest the Hornkin got sealed in this mountain in the early 20th century given how slow in the technological aspect Synthorn was. From my estimate, at the very least four whole generations of Hornkin lay in rest here. Maybe in all three paths even." Ella turned to April. "Where do you wanna go first?"
April shrugged her shoulders, curiously peaking down each path to see where they lead to, or what they could involve. "dunno, this place could be massive so we might be wondering a while, any idea?"
"Maybe this would help?" Ella turned on the flashlight function of her phone, then shined it down each path April looked into for help.
And the walls are outlined with bodies.

Alright, they were more like statues, though the ones at the edges of the hallways are shaped like gargoyles, sarcophagi and half-"humans" creatures respectively.
"Hmm, neat," Ella said.
"well ... nothing venture" April hummed, shrugging her shoulders as she began making her way down a random hallway.