Overbound
Julia stared at the scene in front of her in surprise. She didn't know what she was seeing. Jumping monsters-worms attacked a man in a cloack? A monster in cloack tied up two people? A monster in a cloack walks two monsters-worms?
Girl took a few steps forward to look at everything better and understand what was going on here.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Jadien let's loose angry moans at Devonn, stomping her bound feet at the Hornkin's further insults when she noticed April making her way to the gate then to Julia. Could she use the new comer to free her, Jadien hopping toward the other woman.
- "What the..." - said Julia and went up to the mysterious hopping creature (Jadien) to get a better look at it. The creature looked like a worm with a very feminine figure... or a girl without arms and legs, with very smooth and shiny black skin...
- "Umm... Hello, underground dweller. My name is Julia," - she told Jadien .
(04-21-2023, 02:48 PM)Bound cat Wrote: - "What the..." - said Julia and went up to the mysterious hopping creature (Jadien) to get a better look at it. The creature looked like a worm with a very feminine figure... or a girl without arms and legs, with very smooth and shiny black skin...
- "Umm... Hello, underground dweller. My name is Julia," - she told Jadien .

"Hmmph mmm!" (Help me!) Jadien cried as she tried showing Julia the collar. She wasn't sure if the newcomer could take off the collar or even if she would, but she needed to try something to get free.
Julia was not an idiot. And she had seen people tied up before, and she herself had been tied up many times. So she guessed that it wasn't a worm-monster, but a bound girl in trouble.
- "Ummm..."- she came up to Jadien and held her with her hands so that it was easier for her to keep her balance - "Do you want me to free you?"
"Huh, I guess everyone who goes on TV is a princess. Anyway, I figured that if I can convince Devonn to look the other way, you could probably sneak around the Dark Under with a couple of disguises." Lilith herself was pulling out several scarves from the pile of clothing. "I mean, you can stay here as long as Devonn's not around, but in the Dark Under at the Queen's castle, there's a tunnel leading to the outside. We Hornkin can't cross it, but maybe you can."

---

"You press the button on the collar to free them." Devonn informed Julia, hoisting April up to show said button on the front of the collar before tossing her back down.

"I say this because this is the only gate to the rest of the Dark Under, to the Queen, and to what she guards: a tunnel to the outside. We Hornkin cannot cross it, but supposedly you humans can." Devonn shakes his head. "That is, if you can get past me. Until then, I'll let you enjoy your 'freedom'."
[Image: Beta.png]
Harley asked a question with great concern. "I was wondering what scarf do you recommend to fool your brother". She rumaged through the pile , looking through each one of them.
"Wha-oh. I was think about horns, masks...but we're not actually tricking my brother, considering he and I should be the only Hornkins on this side.  More of convincing him to let you through."  Lilith put the scarves aside.  "Though now that I think about it, Synnamon Hills is right outside the gate, and it's one of the colder places, so a hooded dress could work for now."
She looked for a hooded dress but couldn’t find any with dismay . “You mind finding one for me I’m having trouble finding one . It’s just so well hidden.”
((Hisbrain, Poly hadn't said where those things are yet. For all you know, they could be out in the open and you'd be looking with your eyes closed.))

This is a right pickle, Ella thought. These guys seriously doubt their ability or will to leave this place. Plus this Devonn guy seems like he'd be a tough cookie. Synnamon Hills is right outside the gate, but based on Lilith's statements, I can infer that gate is the one Devonn is blocking. This guy isn't trusting of humans it seems... My best path around him is to... Fight him and not fight him at the same time. An oxymoron, sure, but it'll have to be done. Perhaps that might be the way to help all these hornkin with their troubles. Ella then piped up. "Alright, we'll dress up for the winter."

((The oxymoron written is basically how Undertale's pacifist run works.))
"mmmph mmmkckck!" April squealed, grunted into her gag in protest as she was easily picked up by Devonn. Her cheeks burned with a deep blush underneath the rubber while she weakly glared at him; struggling, squirming and generally thrashing around like, well a worm in his grasp, kicking at him in vain. She wormed and struggled, positioning herself as best as she could so when Devonn let her go she would be behind him and facing the door.

what April didn't expect was to get tossed away, coughing and sputtering as she practically bounced off the ground and through the door.
- "Who are you anyway?"- Julia asked Devonn with a challenge in her voice, and then added, "And what is behind these gates?"
She hugged the packed Jadien with one hand to keep her from falling.
April...couldn't force it open with her face.

"You will not enter-"  A phone rang, and Devonn sighed as he pulled it out, signaling the girls to keep silent.  "One second, I got to take this call."

Devonn turned around, making sure to nudge April away from the door with his foot.  "Yes, Lil?  You 'captured' some humans?  Of course I'm doubting you; I had to abandon the ones I was fighting to find out the ones you 'caught' somehow escaped."

---

Lilith covered her phone as she turned to Ella and Harley.  "He's not falling for it.  Let me try something else."

"You have to come back!  I'm captured by a pair of humans that want to do strange things with me! Uh, yes, I captured them earlier but they escaped and captured me.  Oh, and they're pulling out your secret stash!"

---

"I don't have a- Lilith, what did you do!?"  Devonn seems to be very distracted by the phone call.
Ella raised an eyebrow. "This is getting weird..!"
The blue haired woman tried striking a conversation with Ella. "So why did you climb the mountain in the first place.?"
(04-24-2023, 04:10 AM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: The blue haired woman tried striking a conversation with Ella. "So why did you climb the mountain in the first place.?"

"I was doing a little hiking," Ella replied. "I didn't expect to find a deep hole, never mind a tunnel system with masked people living there."
Julia was outraged when she saw a goat-like guy push away a bound girl (April) with his foot. Now Julia understood perfectly well that these were not giant worms at all, but girls tightly packed in something similar to latex.
Hey you!" - she shouted to Devonn - "get your paws off her immediately, otherwise I'll kick your goat ass."
She was so angry that she even forgot to free Jadien.
"mmmph! mmmmMMPH!" April cried into her gag, trying to call out to Juila and Jadien to get there attention, gesturing with her head for them to come over to her as she leaned up against the door putting her entire weight into, slamming her shoulder into it.

face palming, or welll, face planting into the door at Julia's proclamation, April continued to call Jadien over while Devonn was hopefully still distracted, squirming over to meet her half way to see if they could free each other, just had to push the button right?
Ella and Harley's chatter reached Lilith's phone. "There's no humans- I mean, yes, I told you about being kidnapped, right!? Wait, there's another human there? I mean there's two girls here. Er, I mean one more than you have there."

Lilith looked over at the girls giving her a 'why are you still here' look then shoos them out realizing she's wearing a mask.

---

Maybe if April and Jaiden used their puckers, they could push those release buttons in.

"If you excuse me, I have an upstart to put down." Devonn put his phone back in his pocket and redirected his attention to Julia, remembering the other girls thanks to her shouting.

He shot a ball of dark fire in her direction.
Ella nodded, taking the signal and ditching the joint.