KT: Rubber Cocoons
April would find a key card near the cocoon of one April O'Neil.

---

Ellody would see Marcille's option change.  First, Ellody cannot change Marcille's name or crimes but can change her punishments and change her term (to a minimum of 3 days).  Second, the cocoon style can be changed from the default with options to rubberize or hide hair, add holes for the mouth and crotch, or paste a picture on their chest.  And finally, there is an option to release the prisoner from the base.
[Image: Beta.png]
"Okay... Time to get a LARPer outta here..." Ellody pressed the release button on Marcille's prison.
The button released Marcille from the base.  It did not release her from the rubber cocoon as she falls towards Ellody.
"Okay... I may need to use something else... Ah." Ellody pulled out a pocket knife, then cut the rubber open. Rubber really is not that tough a material, so it work.
"april o'neal? isn't she a reporter? what is she doing here...." April hummed curiously, pocketing the key card for now as she curiously checked the computer for the girl she shared her name with.
The cut closes itself.  Considering that the cocooned girl could breathe in this strange rubber, it might need a special cutter.

---

-Name: April
-Crime: Snooping
-Punishment: Mummy restraint
-Time: 3 days
"ah, make sense" April chuckled, humming to herself in thought. "she will get out soon, but .... are you awake miss? do you want help out" she asked just to be sure, before she did anything.
"Huh. You would think a simple pocket knife would cut her loose." Ellody tried again, this time, running her hand along in an effort to tear the thing loose while she had.
April nods, not out of desparation but not one to dismiss the opportunity.

---

If the elf could not tear it from the inside, Ellody cannot tear it from the outside.  Thankfully, Marcille did not react to that sensual motion as she figure that her savior was trying to free her.
"Hmm. Guess running my hand along the cut I make as I went didn't help... Huh. Well shit."

((I mean you legit thought Ellody would remotely try to Hulk Marcille out? Nah, the other Emilie Claire-Barlow-voiced girl would be the one doing so: https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxyP71KCyis3_...L2xxQ1OX80 ))
"hehe some enjoying it?" April couldn't help but ask, more to herself then anything as she scanned the keycard in, hoping it would open an unlock or free option.
April would see more options after the card is swiped.  First, she cannot change the name or crime of the victim but can add or remove punishments and can alter the sentence time (though not below 3 days).  Second, the cocoon style can be altered as long as their face and body remain sealed.  And third, the cocoon can be released from the base.

---

While Ellody could mope around with an elf, she could leave or try to find an answer for a related question.
"Perhaps there's another way..." Ellody hoisted Marcille over her shoulders. Soon after, Ellody walked off, looking around. Maybe there's a jigsaw or a diamond-tipped utensil that can help.
"said I would free her so ... I'm freeing her..." biting her lip to keep herself focused, cursing her curiosity, April press the released button as she quickly pocketed the card once more, fishing out the Swiss army knife she kept on herself as she moved to catch the other April, swiftly and carefully starting to cut her free.
Ellody would find another wing is being added, and a saw is one of the tools left behind.  

---

It could be assumed that all cocoons are created equal as the cuts simply heal up.

April had a brief glance at the computer and notice that it recommended bringing the cocoons to the Release Room.
"Maybe this saw would do..." Ellody grabbed the saw and tried that, making sure to go at the legs where it's safest.
"they certainly know their cocoon and mummification" April hummed to herself, almost sounding jealous as she slipped the knife away, and carefully lifted, the currently bound April ... the new reporter to be less confusing, into a stereotypical princess carry, "I gotta take you to the release room, if that alright? ... heh with the same name we could switch places an no one would know" April mumbled the last part to herself, heading off to the release room.
The saw refuses to turn on.  As it turns out, it is one of those models that turn off when the blade is near any kind of flesh for safety purposes.

---

April eventually finds a room she can open with a card.  There are metal beds in this room with equipment hanging over them as well as a wardrobe full of jumpsuits.
"Oh come on! This is why the pocket knife should've worked earlier!" Ellody pouted.
setting the bound girl down, April quickly began to look around the room, trying to see how the machines work, and if she could start them up.