Kink Talk: The Traveling Princess
Peach looked at Toadette, curious as to how Toadette managed to get to Turtlevania, let alone as a vacation spot.
It was raining earlier and this was the closest town at the time.

Toadette did figure out how to unbind Peach from the dress, but as she didn't expect the princess to be here, the only dress close to her size is her "Peachette" outfit.
[Image: Beta.png]

It'll do. Peach slid the outfit on. Once she did, Peach said, "Thanks for the help~" Peach opted to grab the dress (let's say she can pocket stuff like she can in New Super Mario Bros 2 or U, whichever one gives you a legit inventory), then went out. Peach wondered if the part of the town Toadette took her in was any different from where she was or not.
The inn was not far from where she was shopping.
"Mmm. Well, that's convenient." Peach opted to check the vintner next.
Well, a vintner would usually be called a winemaker, but in this store, it's not grapes that are plucked from their vines and turned into liquid goods but tomatoes instead. The tomato sauces are seasoned and bottled in a way that they somehow become tastier with age.

"Greetings. Would you like to sample one of our sauces, or are you here to help make the sauce?"
"I suppose I'll help you out," Peach replied. "Less alcohol that way."
The vintner led Peach to the backroom but a spout was shoved into her mouth before she could say anything, and then she fell to the ground as wood formed around her with her face, hands and feet on one side, leaving her ass sticking out of the other. And a strange rubbery substance seems to pin her inside this newly formed barrel and ensuring that both ends had surfaces.

Though the part about helping out wasn't false as the vintner shoved a hose into Peach's ass and began pumping some sort of chunky puree into her.
Yeah... I think she should've asked to specify beforehand... Or at least asked if an enema was involved in the process... She might be there for a few hours.
After she got filled up to the brim, the vintner pulled the hose out and slapped a cork in her ass. Well, she would be there for quite a while.

...But not too long (maybe an hour) since Peach has plenty of magical potential which is used to age the tomato sauce. In fact, after booping her nose and taking a sip from the drip of her spout, the vintner quickly drained the spout to bottle the sauce and realized that their store wasn't really equipped to handle continuous production. She was then rolled to a changing room where she would revert back to normal without a drop of sauce in her.
Once she was done, Peach got herself dressed and went on her way. In any case, Peach made her way out. "Well, I would like to check out the forest, but I don't think there's really any need for it since none of the Koopalings decided to hang out there. Other than that, I think I went through what I can from the town. May as well take my leave." Pulling out the Warp Whistle from earlier, Peach played the tune again, then got whisked back to the odd Warp Zone from earlier.

---

Back in the Warp Zone, Peach considered her other options. "Hmm... I think I'll check World 6 out next..." Peach jumped into the pipe with the sound of a Toy Band.