Kink Talk: The Traveling Princess
"It was certainly an odd experience," Peach replied. "At least it isn't anything outright evil." Peach stretched. "Well, may as well look around town a bit. Maybe there's something I can do there." Peach soon walked back into town.
Peach can find a dressmaker, a sculptor, and a vintner.
[Image: Beta.png]
"I suppose I can get a souvenir..." Peach made her way to the sculptor. "Pardon me, might I make a commission?"
"Ah, would that be a regular statue or a Mariotta special?"
"A Mariotta special? Do explain."
"Well, it started in a kingdom in the clouds when a guy covered himself in gold. Of course, any material would do, though we mainly work with plaster here."
"Sure." Peach handed a mushroom in a jar over to the guy. "How about a Mariotta-style statue of this mushroom?" Seems Peach is playing it smart, knowing that not specifying would mean Peach would get trapped in plaster. "Plaster as the bottom layer and wax on the top layer will do. The wax should allow for easier painting."
The sculptor made no objection as he covered the mushroom in plaster and wax, sanding and painting over the original enough to resemble said mushroom.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?"
"Nope. That'll do." Peach gave the guy a few 50-coins, which were as huge as one would expect.

Taking her commissioned sculpture, Peach made her way to the dressmaker. Perhaps she could use something nice.
The style of the clothing here is...a bit more similar to what she would wear in Smash Ultimate with a preference for darker shades, actually.

"Greetings. Would you like a Hatterene special?"
This time, Peach decided to indulge on the offer herself. "Sure thing. Need my measurements first?"

((Realistically, the only measurement I'm certain of is Peach's height, which is six feet tall.))
"We will craft as we go. Now let's start with the main piece."

The dressmaker undresses Peach and wraps two things around her. The first was something like a blouse and the second was an array of corsets that ran from the bottom of her nose to her ankles, where the only other part uncovered was her chest. The dressmaker wasted no time in lacing up the corsets, each pull removing bits of her movement.
Peculiarly, one of the corsets uniformly fit over her mouth tightly like an odd-job at Etsy (below)
[Image: il_794xN.480357079_q0re.jpg]
For each corset Peach felt going up her body felt snug, especially once the laces were tightened for each one. To Peach, it is an odd feeling of tightness.
And then the dressmaker starts to drape more stuff over Peach.  Most obvious a new skirt that touches the ground, a shawl over her shoulders, and a veiled hat that covers her face.  

And the dressmaker tips her over to slip her heels on.
"Mm mm..!" ("Oh my..!") Peach can feel it happening. The skirt poofed out as Peach would expect from a dress, but at the same time, the shawl or whatever was just as puffy at the skirt. Peach wondered why that was the case.
Time to set Peach back upright.

"By the way, I don't know why it's called a Hatterene special."  The dressmaker admitted.  "Well, unless you plan to walk out, I will be fitting your travel bag."
("Mm thnnk mm knmm whm..." ("I think I know why,") Peach said. "Mm bmlmmve Hmtrrnne ms smme knnd mf Pmkmmnn..." ("I believe Hatterene is some kind of Pokemon...")
Since Peach didn't object, the dressmaker brought out the travel bag. It was more of a bodybag that could fit a person in, though the dressmaker did not remove the dress as they somehow zipped her in. The bodybag had straps on the side and top, and the dressmaker hung Peach on a hook until a carriage or pick up came.
Peach squirmed in the sack that she hung in. Honestly, it was a cute display.
As tempting as it is to wrap Peach more, I figure that Toadette would come out of civil duty and retrieve Peach, releasing her in a rented room and figuring out how to get her out of this dress.