Try Not To Gag
"Hehehehehe..."
[Image: Beta.png]
And... Gwen ran upstairs, into a bedroom (locking the door behind her), and hid in a closet. "Okay... You can do this... Just wait it out and you'll be okay..."
"Who are you hiding from?"  Asked Scary Girl from the closet.
"Shit!" Gwen went out of the closet, then shut the doors. "Okay, whose idea was it to send her of all people here? That Himiko girl is crazy, sure, but at least I can have a decent conversation with her if I don't steer her wrong..!"

((Weird pseudo-vampire, or homicidal goth girl? Yeah, I'll take the weird pseudo-vampire every day.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjXR9Bt_vM4 ))
Alright, Scary Girl goes away. On an unrelated note, I would assume that you would stay on-screen or in one room like the original video. Again, a fault for going along for a gag instead of proper correction so I'll pass that too. But when Gwen sees the room once more, it should be noted that there are not going to be any doors or windows. Mainly a table and two chairs in a white room.

===

Well, it's not easy figuring out the last opponent for you, but I think this one should work. Her name is Virgo and she is a spirit dressed as a maid. She is ready to accept any punishment.

"I'm assuming that you're going to tie me up."
Okay..! I have a feeling there are two bozos on the internet that are messing with me with lousy scriptwritng... Gwen thought. Gwen then saw the girl. "Uhh... No. I'm not looking to commit any crimes. Besides, I don't even know who you are or where to go."

((Yeah, I made fun of our back-and-forth.))
The pink-haired maid looks around.  "I am Virgo, a Celestial Spirit specializing in transformation.  Now, while my magic is being interfered by this place, I can tell that there's something on that wall behind you and that this place was changed recently, probably to correct a fault so whatever game we're summoned for is a work in progress.  And that there was at least a person before me that feels bad, so probably seeing how you would react."

"Actually, I am curious."  Virgo walked towards the back wall.  "What would the owner be hiding?"
"Hard to tell," Gwen said. "There's nothing here but a few chairs, a desk, and a bunch of restraints. Although, thinking about it... I think you might be onto something. I think the last girls I dealt with must've been hidden somewhere."
Virgo shrugs, not physically finding the restraints on the wall. "Well, that's not my problem. And if you failed to tie up those girls, I'm pretty sure the place would punish you instead."

Virgo turned and stared at Gwen. "It's one of those 'resist for a prize' thing, isn't it? At least tell me you know what the prize is."
Gwen checked the invitation she got.
Quote: If you manage to get through without binding or gagging them, you will receive an excellent reward. If not, though, you will receive a gag and restraint for each person you dealt with.

"Why, yes. Yes it is. They didn't say what the prize was, though..."
"Hm..."  Virgo transformed into a copy of Gwen.  "You sure there isn't someone you want to tie up?"
"I don't know who you're trying to fool turning into me, friendo," Gwen replied. "But I have more important things to do than being stuck in a nearly-blank room with you."
Time to take Virgo away.

Alright, you pretty much let four girls go out to terrorize things.  I supposed Truck-Kun never runs you over because you would make for a boring show.  But it's not about them, it's about you.  Since you have made it to the end, this is the reward that you have earned...

50-course tasting menu!  Hope you weren't planning anything else because I heard it takes 7 hours to get through the whole thing.  Now you go back to your reality.
Well, it's an interesting award, though Gwen pretty much skipped the alcohol since she isn't a big fan of it. Nevertheless, at least she was satisfied.