Kink Talk: Peach's Costume Conundrum
Out cold, the half naked Peach was at the mercy of the fake waitress.
The kidnapper didn't know how long Peach would be unconscious. But she was really impressed by the Peach's account of 35 years of experience in getting kidnapped. Of course, this was an obvious lie, the princess could be given a maximum of 25 years. Nevertheless, it looked like this girl was really a tough girl, which means it's better not to delay her binding. What if she really has developed an immunity to chloroform.

The fake waitress turned the unconscious princess on her stomach, put her hands behind her back and quickly, but skillfully, tied them with ropes. The bonds were strong and reliable, but did not interfere with the blood supply to the hands (how is this possible? Well, maybe the kidnapper was a real master of binding, or maybe ropes in this world had magical properties). The knots were complex and positioned so that the captive could not reach them with her fingers.

Great. The princess's hands were securely fixed. Now it was necessary to deprive her of the opportunity to call for help. The waitress took the princess's socks, crumpled them into a tight fabric ball and stuffed it into Peach's mouth. She was tempted to use princess panties for this purpose, but she decided not to expose her captive to unnecessary humiliation. Especially since she didn't have a personal grudge against her.

- "Not bad for a start" - the waitress turned her back on the princess to take a new portion of items for binding.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Soon, Peach woke up. "H-hmm..?" She is feeling a bit groggy from the chloroform.
- "Good morning, sleeping beauty," - the waitress said with a chuckle in her voice, - "You woke up surprisingly quickly."
She sat down on Princess Peach's legs and began to tie her ankles with a rope.
"Whmt rr ymm dmmng?" ("What are you doing?") Peach asked
- "I'm sorry, sweety peach, but I don't understand what you're trying to tell me," - the kidnapper said mockingly - "Probably you want to know what's going on? Well, I can answer your question. This is a robbery and right now I'm tying you up. Although, given your 35 years of kidnapped experience, you should have guessed it yourself." (The words about 35 years sounded with obvious disbelief and sarcasm)
Do not think that the waitress was only engaged in chatter. While she was delivering her mini-speech, she managed to securely tie Princess Peach's ankles with a rope, and also wrapped her legs with tape just above and just below the knees.
((What's 2023-1985?))
"Gnngh..!" Peach squirmed in her binds all the while.
((You and I know this, but the kidnapper doesn't. From her point of view, Peach looks too young for 35+ years of age))
- "As I see, you are quite mobile" - said the fake waitress - "Perhaps I should add some more ropes"
She tied the princess's elbows together, and also tied ropes around her tits, wrapping several turns of rope over and under her breasts, thereby additionally tying her hands to her torso. After looking at the result, she clicked her tongue with satisfaction.
- "Yes, that's much better."
Peach very much looked like the average damsel in distress, which isn't anything she's not used to, but nothing that wouldn't make her not want to struggle either. And so, Peach continued to squirm and grunt.
The fake waitress looked at the princess with disapproval.
- "Tell me why you're complicating things. You could just eat a sleeping pill cake. Then I would just take you to this locker room and take your crown, dress and other jewelry. After 15 minutes, you would have just woken up completely free, untied her (she nodded towards the bound girl in the toilet stall) and would never have seen me again. Now look what I am forced to do because of you."
She took a few more items and tied the princess's toes with a thin rope, wrapped her palms with tape, turning them into a kind of fins, and finally added a crotch-rope.
- "Let's see, how you will struggle now"
Peach struggled, straining against the tight ropes around her... Well, everything.
- "Well, well. I should go. Have a good time, girls. I think you're here for a long time" - the waitress headed for the exit of the locker room. But at the very door she suddenly stopped and turned back to Peach.
- "Although you know? Your boastful words about 35 years of experience gave me an interesting idea..."
"Hmm?" Peach is kinda curious on what the robber is planning, she won't lie.
- "You're always being kidnapped by the same guy, right? I seem to recall that his name is Bowser... or Browser? It doesn't matter. I do not know what role-playing games you are playing with him, but I am sure that he will pay me well if I give you to him. I just need to figure out how to get you out of here unnoticed."
"Hmve ymm cnnsmdrred tkknng mm frr yrrsllf?" ("Have you considered taking me for yourself?") Peach suggested, knowing the novelty would wear off otherwise.
It seems that the fake waitress could hardly make out what the princess was trying to say.
- "Well, I guess I'll have to move you to my lair anyway. And then I'll think about who to send a sale offer or a ransom demand to"
At least the fake waitress got the idea, or so Peach believes. Still, Peach squirmed in her binds nonetheless.
The waitress looked around the Peach once again and was satisfied with the result. It doesn't look like the princess would have been able to free herself from this on her own (in any case, the kidnapper herself would hardly have been able to do it).
- "And now the final touch"
She tore off two strips of scotch tape and sealed Peach's lips with them crosswise.
- "I need to bring my car to the pizzeria. It won't take long. Wait here and don't go anywhere" - giggling at her not too witty joke, the fake waitress left the locker room, closing but not locking the door behind her.
Well, if she couldn't get free, Peach may as well at least get moving. She wormed her way over to the wall next to the door. She put her ear against the wall in an attempt to hear what's going on.
The mobility and speed with which Peach could move in a bound state was really impressive. It was felt that her experience was really not in vain. If the kidnapper had known about this, she would probably have tied the princess to a bench, or locked her in one of the lockers. Or maybe she untied the half-naked waitress from the toilet bowl, and tied a Peach to it.
Be that as it may, the princess could hear the footsteps of the fake waitress receding and the creak of the front door. It looks like she really left the pizzeria. But for how long?