Kink Talk: Peach's Costume Conundrum
Peach sat down. Whoever this fake waitress girl was, she was a peculiar girl, at least from what Peach can imagine. Peach can imagine it's only a few short minutes before the girl gets... Well, whatever.
- "MMM!!! HHHHMMMPPPP!!!!" - the real waitress grunted into the gag and waved her legs, as if beckoning the princess to her.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"Hmm?" Peach wormed her way over.
The captive waitress stretched her bare bound feet in the direction of Peach's face and wiggled her fingers. But she still fell a little short of the princess.
- "Hhhwww mhhssf (Crawl closer!)"
And so Peach had. She isn't in any real position to do anything to the girl's feet anyway
But the girl's feet could do something for Peach. The bound waitress pressed her bare feet to the lower half of the princess's face and began to examine it with her toes in an attempt to remove the tape. Several times her toes pinched Peach's cheeks (however, it didn't hurt at all), but then she managed to grab the edge of the duct tape and pull it, unstick it off her face.
((Where did you get duct tape from? You literally said you had her gagged with Scotch tape.:

"She tore off two strips of scotch tape and sealed Peach's lips with them crosswise."))

It wasn't long after when Peach spat the cloth out of her mouth. "Phew... Thanks... I'll be bold, she could've used something better than plain ol' Scotch Tape..." Peach shrugged. She decided to worm back to the door, perhaps to see if the robber's coming back for them or not. Best to keep an ear out.
((Just translation difficulties))
So far, it was quiet outside the door. The door was closed, but not locked.
Peach had a feeling it was gonna be awhile. She'd might as well just try and get the door open... Which is exactly what she tried to do. Using her freed mouth, Peach grabbed the knob and pushed it down before trying to push the door open.
Of course, it was much more difficult than just opening the door with your free hands. But after a while the door gave way and opened.
Peach hopped out of the bathroom. She opted to look around as if to keep watch.
(Sorry for the long silence. I was busy in real life)
Well. There were no customers in the pizzeria. Peach could see the platforms mentioned at the very beginning of the RP, but she was unlikely to be able to climb them while she was tied up. There were also tables (on one of which there was a cake poisoned with sleeping pills), a bar counter (and there was an old landline phone with a dial dial), a door leading to the kitchen (it was slightly ajar). And of course there was the front door, which was closed, but from this distance Peach couldn't see if it was locked or not.
((I mean, she can physically walk on those platforms; what's stopping her from hopping on?: https://youtu.be/qfj6ZEpf78g?si=0WwQos2zeBiISi5c&t=62 ))

"That girl's not very bright, is she?" Peach said. "She literally said that cake is laced with sleeping pills and expects me, or anyone, to still eat it?" Peach shook her head. "Some people..." Peach saw the kitchen door. "I've a feeling she went out that way just to get a bite or something..." Peach shrugged. She opted to hop onto the closest platform to her.
((To be fair, the kidnapper informed the princess about the sleeping pills in the cake after Peach was tied up. So by that time, the need to deceive the princess with this cake had already disappeared
I didn't play "Princess Peach: Showtime!", so the principle of operation of these platforms may differ from the one that was in the game))
As soon as the princess was on the platform, a mechanical female voice spoke to her: "Welcome to our themed party. Would you like to change your costume?"
"Sure, why not?" Peach replied.
- "So be it," said a mechanical voice. The platform lit up with a golden light and after a moment the princess's underwear miraculously disappeared, leaving her naked, as on her birthday, but still tied up. After that, the platform suddenly lit up red and the same voice said: "Attention, technical problems have been detected. There are foreign objects on your body. We classify them as ropes and duct tape. We ask you to get rid of them before continuing the dressing procedure."
Peach pouted. "Hrrmph! Some magic platform..." Peach hopped off. Peach opted to check the kitchen. The robber probably went there as far as she could tell.
- "Hey, where are you going? The dressing procedure is not completed..." - a mechanical voice tried to appeal to Peach, but she had already left the platform. Therefore, the light illuminating the platform went out.
Anyway, thanks to constant practice, Peach was able to hop very quickly in a bound state. It would have taken some novice ten minutes, if not more, but the princess was at the door to the kitchen in less than a minute.
As it was said, the door was unlocked, and even slightly ajar.
Peach pushed the door open and went in.
There were signs of a struggle in the kitchen. Chairs were strewn on the floor, dishes and various foods were scattered everywhere, as well as ketchups and vegetable oil were spilled. In order to move around here, it is advisable to look at your feet. Especially if you are tightly bound and can only move by hopping.
Contrary to Peach's expectations, the robber was not here. But in the far corner of the kitchen, a bound girl with red hair was sitting on the floor. She was big and chubby but at the same time quite pretty. She was wearing a chef's uniform (a white jacket with white trousers, and a white chef's hat on her head). Her legs were wrapped with duck tape and her hands were tightly pressed to the sides along her torso and also tied with many layers of duck tape. Her mouth was wide open and tightly plugged with a huge red apple, which she could neither spit out nor chew. It looks like it was the chef, and it looks like she was tied up as long ago as the waitress locked in the locker room.
Seeing a naked and bound princess in the kitchen doorway, the chef-girl perked up and began to toss in her fetters and grunt something through her improvised gag.
- "MMMHHHH!!!!!!! HHHmmmmpphh mmmm!!"