Kink Talk: Peach's Costume Conundrum
"Hmm?" Peach hopped up to the chef. "What do you need?"
The chef tried to push the apple out of her mouth with her tongue, but she didn't succeed. Obviously, she has been trying to do this for quite some time and has not achieved any particular success. The princess's question seemed strange to her, since it was already obvious what she needed.
- "HHmmphh mmm! Mhhttth mmm! (Help me! Untie me!)" she said.
But at the same time, it was equally obvious that Peach would not be able to do this while she was tied up herself. Therefore, chef looked expressively behind the princess and made several rhythmic nods of her head in the direction of the table standing in the center of the kitchen.
- "Mmmhhrrr! PPfffh mmmhhhrrr! (There! Look there!)"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"Huh?" Peach looked over at the table in question.
On the table was a ready-made, but already cooled pizza, and various ingredients for it. But it is unlikely that they could help the princess to free herself. But what is much more interesting, there was a sharp kitchen knife on the table. However, he was far from the edge of the table — almost in the very middle of it. The clumsy fatty chef, with all her efforts, would not be able to get to it. But maybe the agile princess will be able to do it.
"Oh! One sec..." Peach hopped to the knife. Like a pirate, Peach grabbed the handle of the knife with her teeth. And so, Peach got to work trying to cut the rope on the chef's wrist.
The chef turned her back to the princess to make it easier for her to cut her bonds. It wasn't the easiest task, but at least the knife was well sharpened. So after a few minutes of hard work, the girl's wrists were free. However, her hands were still taped to her torso with duck tape.
- "Mhhnng mmhhu (Thank you!)" - the chef stretched out an open palm to Peach (as far as the tape allowed her) and looked questioningly at the princess, leaving her to decide what to do next. She could continue to cut the ropes and ribbon that the fatty girl was entangled with. Or she could give the knife to the chef-girl, so that she, in turn, would try to cut the bonds binding Peach herself.
And so, Peach opted to continue cutting the chef's bonds loose. She didn't really care about her own binds; she just wanted to help others out.
After a few more long minutes, the princess managed to cut the part of the sticky tape that tied the chief's right hand to the torso. However, her left arm was still tied to her torso, and her legs were tied. But the most difficult part was over, and now the fat girl would be able to free herself on her own.
As soon as her right hand was free, she brought it to her mouth and with great difficulty pulled out apple-gag.
- "Uffff.... Thank you, beautiful stranger, whoever you are. I already thought that I would spend an eternity tied up and with an apple in my mouth. Quickly give me a knife so I can cut your ropes."
Peach thought about it. She wondered if she should. On one hand, it would be nice to get free of her binds, which means she could use the platforms. On the other hand, the robber Peach dealt with seems incompetent to a point that Peach would only get kidnapped if she deliberately lets the robber nab her. Peach shrugged, then put the knife in front of the chef so the chef can safely grab it.
- “Thanks!"
Chief-girl grabbed a knife and began to free the Princess. From a sitting position, she couldn't reach Peach's bound hands while she was facing her. Therefore, the first thing she did was to cut the thin rope that bound the princess' toes, and then she began to cut the ropes that bound her ankles.
If Peach had listened, she could have heard the pizza place's front door creak somewhere outside.
"Okay, that's enough. I think the dumdum's back."
Chubby chef-girl cut the rope that bound the ankles of the princess. True, her knees were still tied, but now at least she could move in short steps instead of hopping.
After the words of the princess, she also noticed the sound that came from the pizzeria.
- "Damn it! If that bitch is back, shell find us faster than I can cut our bonds. Listen up! She doesn't know you're in the kitchen. That if you hide in the pantry, I'll pretend I'm still tied up. And when she's gone, I'll untie us both!"
"I don't think there's enough time for that," Peach replied. "She's most likely looking for me, so you hide. I'll handle her."

((Heck with it, right? A healthy, six-foot-tall girl is more likely to be intimidating between the two.))
The chef replied: "Oh, no! You're right. Then we'll do as you said. I'll pretend I'm still tied up tight and hide the knife. And you handle this scoundrel. If you manage to distract her attention from the kitchen, then I will be free and help you, or call for help!"

A fake waitress's voice came from outside: "Heeeey.. Your Highness, where are you? I know you're here somewhere. Show yourself soon and I won't spank your little peach-like ass! Kitty-kitty-kitty!"
Obviously, she had already visited the locker room and made sure that princess Peach was not there. She's coming to search the kitchen any minute.
Peach poked her head out, trying to play up the fact that she's nervous. After some pause, Peach hobbled out of the kitchen into the main dining area. "I'm right here..!"
((Not related to the RP, but uhh... Happy Birthday, Cat.))
((Thanks!))

- "Good luck, my friend," - chef-girl said to the princess. After that, she stuffed a big apple into her mouth again and hid her hand with the knife clamped in it behind her back.
In the dining area, evil waitress turned towards Peach and said mockingly:
"Well, well, well. I see some people don't like to sit still. At one point, it even seemed to me that you were able to escape."
Suddenly her eyes widened in shock:
- "Oh my God! Why are you naked?!"
"That platform doesn't exactly know how to dress someone..." Peach pointed at one of the magic platforms.
- "The platform? What? What nonsense are you talking. That chef must have done it," - fake waitress walked past the bound princess, opened the kitchen door and looked inside. However, she saw that the chef was still sitting tied up and with a big apple in his mouth.
- "MFFHAH FFUu!!!!" - chef-girl swore through the gag when she saw her captor. But villainess did not waste time on her and returned to Peach:
- "Okay. I see, that this fat piggy couldn't undress you. Tell me immediately: what kind of platform is this and how does it work?"
"Why don't you climb on and find out."