Kink Talk: Peach's Costume Conundrum
- "Do you think, you're the smartest, Miss Know-it-all?" Don't forget that you're the one standing here naked and tied up like a Christmas turkey. Do you think I won't check? But I'll take it and check it out!
To confirm her words, the fake waitress actually climbed onto the platform.

((If you want, you can play for AI of platform. I have a vague idea of what kind of costumes it offers in the game, and what kind of costumes it can offer in this RP))
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
((I think RP ideas work better.))
As soon as the kidnapper was on the platform, a mechanical voice, already familiar to the princess, spoke to her: "Welcome to our themed party. What kind of costume do you want to change into?"
The fake waitress did not expect such a turn of events: "Uhmmm.... I don't know.... I don't need any costume."
"So be it!" said the voice. The platform glowed with golden light and the waitress's clothes disappeared.
- "Kya!!!" - the confused villainess tried to cover her nakedness with her hands as best she could.
- "What kind of stupid tricks are these?!" - she asked the princess.
"I told you so." Peach replied.
- "Turn away immediately. Can't you see I'm all naked now! And it's your fault!" the kidnapper said, trying to make it sound menacing. However, there was clearly embarrassment in her voice, which was clearly visible on her flushed cheeks.
Peach giggled, not only at the embarrassing sight, but also the fact that she was able to string the not so bright kidnapper.
- "I can't drive like this! The first cop will stop me..." said the fake waitress, or rather now it was already a former fake waitress, and now just a naked bandit. However, she forgot to add that she would hardly dare to go out without clothes at all.
- "Okay, the platform. Give me back my clothes!"
- "I'm afraid it's impossible," - the platform replied - "Your old suit is not part of my database."
- "Then just pick the most appropriate outfit for me!" - villainess said irritably.
The platform lit up and a comically stereotypical bandit costume appeared on the girl. A prison robe with large black and white stripes, a small half mask around the eyes, black gloves, no shoes. That's just that this costume was not made of fabric, but of thin latex, which fit snugly to the body, leaving almost no room for imagination, but allowing anyone who sees it to make sure that the girl is not wearing underwear.
But worst of all, her hands were shackled in front with short shackles, the same short shackles appeared on her legs, and then a chain materialized out of thin air, which connected the hand and foot shackles. The length of this chain was such that now the bandit-girl could not raise her arms above the waist.
- "You're kidding me!!!"
Peach giggled. "Well, I guess that settles that~" Peach then hobbled her way back into the kitchen. There, Peach said, "You can come out now; I just incapacitated her."
The chained bandit-girl shouted: "Ay, stop! You can't escape! I may be in shackles, but you're completely tied up!"
She ran after the princess. Well, to be more precise, she took small steps, jingling her chains as she walked. In this position, she moved much slower than Peach.

In the kitchen, the chef-girl had already freed both hands and was finishing cutting the bonds that bound her legs with a knife.
- "Mmpphhhfffhhhtt hhrr?! mphut hhhwww?!" - she asked in surprise. And then she took the apple-gag out of her mouth and repeated the question:
- "Gah! Ugh! Incapacitated her?! But how?!"
"I used her lack of a brain against her," Peach replied.
- "I have to see this" - the chef finally cut the bonds on her legs and got up from the floor. After stretching her stiff limbs a little, she left the kitchen, leaving the door wide open.
- "Stop, damn princess Bitch. Otherwise, I'll spank you, so you won't be able to sit for a we.... Oh no!" - seeing the free chef, bandit clumsily turned around and with absurdly short steps "ran" to the exit.
- "You won't leave!" - the chef rushed after her.
After walking a few meters, the panicked bandit tried to step further than her shackles allowed, and fell. With a solemn battle cry, the chef sat on top of her and gave her a powerful slap on bandits butt with her rather big palm.
- "AAAAUCH!!!!"
Peach giggled. Upon re-entering the scene, Peach bent over and mockingly said to the robber, "Next time, take an IQ test before trying to stage a stick-up."
The chef-girl continued to spanking of bandit-girl. The latex prison robe was too thin and barely cushioned the blows.
- "This is for breaking into my kitchen! (SLAP!) This is for you for trying me up! (SLAP) This is for you for the "fat pig"! (SLAP!) This is for the apple! (SLAP) That's for putting sleeping pills in my cakes! (SLAP!) This is for undressing and tying her up! (SLAP!) This is for stealing a uniform from a waitress... By the way, what did you do with our waitress?!"
The bandit tried to answer the princess, but screamed after each slap:
- "An AAAYYYYY!!! ...Q test?! What does the IQ test... AUUCCCH!!!!... have to do with it! I would have... YYYAAAAYYY!!!... succeeded if it hadn't been for you..... AAAAAWWWWWW!!!! and your magic platform! Wait, I'll get freEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!... and take revenge on you all! AAAARRRGGGHHH!!!"
(Does such a long silence mean, that this RP is over?)