Kink Talk: Peach's Costume Conundrum
- "I can't drive like this! The first cop will stop me..." said the fake waitress, or rather now it was already a former fake waitress, and now just a naked bandit. However, she forgot to add that she would hardly dare to go out without clothes at all.
- "Okay, the platform. Give me back my clothes!"
- "I'm afraid it's impossible," - the platform replied - "Your old suit is not part of my database."
- "Then just pick the most appropriate outfit for me!" - villainess said irritably.
The platform lit up and a comically stereotypical bandit costume appeared on the girl. A prison robe with large black and white stripes, a small half mask around the eyes, black gloves, no shoes. That's just that this costume was not made of fabric, but of thin latex, which fit snugly to the body, leaving almost no room for imagination, but allowing anyone who sees it to make sure that the girl is not wearing underwear.
But worst of all, her hands were shackled in front with short shackles, the same short shackles appeared on her legs, and then a chain materialized out of thin air, which connected the hand and foot shackles. The length of this chain was such that now the bandit-girl could not raise her arms above the waist.
- "You're kidding me!!!"
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Peach's Costume Conundrum - by Bound cat - 12-04-2023, 11:54 PM