Total tied island
Kitty, Dawn, and Emma all pressed B. It's impossible for hair to be naturally purple.
- “Too easy” - Jemma knew perfectly well that her friend had a natural hair color, so she pressed A.

Julia pressed B because she thought the hair couldn't be purple.

Jane also thought that natural hair color does not happen to be purple, but she decided that this was a trick question, so she pressed A.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Nina has watched several Pokémon episodes and pressed b to put her plan of throwing the challenge in fruition 

“The correct answer is A Jane and Jemma each get a point the rest of you get straitpants.” Giselle said.
"What?!" Emma saw a pair of straitpants appear around her legs out of the blue. Same with Kitty. Dawn, however, felt whatever aura was coming and teleported just a few feet from where the straitpants spawned, having dodged the interference.
"That's bullshit! Hair can never be naturally purple!" Emma shouted. "Her hair had to have been dyed purple! She had to have been a natural brunette or something! Piss off!"
Giselle grimaced “dont worry the next ones a bit easier is it true that Emma hooked up with one of the reality tv pros.”
Emma and Kitty both pressed A because it was obvious for the two girls.
After walking a couple steps, Dawn picked up the straitpants that tried to get her, then tossed it aside. Soon after, Dawn pressed A knowing the same thing the sisters did.
- "And yet it's my friend's natural hair color. It's as natural as mine," - Jemma told Emma.

Under other circumstances, Julia would most likely have been outraged that one of the participants was ignoring the rules and dodging straitjackets. But now winning the show has faded into the background, it was more important to save the kidnapped participants (and try not to join them). It's better to let the girl with super abilities be free at the crucial moment.

Julia, Jane and Jim were not watching "TDI" and did not have time to get to know Emma closely, so all three girls pressed buttons at random. Julia - A, Jane - B, Jemma - A.
Nina pressed b

Giselle smiled correct a point for everyone while jane get straitpants while only nina gets a stuffed mouth.”
Dawn Confessional
"I was taken down by Scott 15 years ago," Dawn said. "I'm not taking chances. Keeping track of my strikes during the challenge is not an issue."
End Confessional
Julia and Gemma let out a sigh of relief. And Jane waved her arms, trying to keep her balance after her legs were tightly wrapped in a straitpants.

Jane's Confessional
"To be honest, I didn't expect this from Emma. But who am I to judge her?
End Confessional
Giselle smiled then grimaced “yikes here comes another hard one is it true Nicole had sex reassignment surgery when she was 22”.
Dawn pressed B.

Dawn Confessional
"Bible thumpers and transgender people never meshed well. Despite the lack of anything related to transgender people in the Bible itself, Bible thumpers use the Bible as an excuse to claim that gender identity and birth sex are the same thing and transgender people are sinners. Nicole is a Bible thumper and not once did the Bible make Nicole feel bad about herself. Also, Bible thumpers usually have very religious backgrounds. Given that, Nicole would never have gotten sex reassignment surgery because her religious parents forced her not to do so. It is true that transgender people aren't exactly born with gender identity; however transgender people always develop their identity later on regardless of age. Also, it is impossible for people who underwent sex reassignment surgery to try for a baby as artificial organs aren't that functional. Doctors who perform gender affirming care aren't playing God."
End Confessional
Julia and Jane pressed B without hesitation.
But Jemma pressed A: “Of course, the probability is small, but it is not zero”
Emma and Kitty both picked B.
Nina picked b . Giselle frowned “only jemma gets another point. She surprisgly did”.
"What?!" Dawn said before teleporting another time to dodge the incoming socks, and another time to evade the incoming gag. "But how?! With all the information you had gotten from her from the audition tape combined with her overly religious background, it is a literal impossibility under every circumstance both religious and natural for Nicole to have done that under any circumstance, let alone at 22 years of age! Are you trying to rig this whole thing against not only the competitors of this challenge, but also Mother Nature and reality itself?!"

((For real, why would you make the answer to the last question one that literally does not work? You can't just bullshit people by claiming an overly religious person (which are usually very transphobic based on what I've seen on social media) who tried for a baby, something only people with natural, non-artificial organs can do, had sex reassignment surgery. Not only is that cheating, but it's also a lousy portrayal of either a trans person or a religious nut, something you can't seem to decide on!))
A straitpants flew towards Julia, but at the last moment the girl deftly jumped aside and dodged.
- “H-haaa! I can do that too,” - she told Dawn.

Jane was sure that she had chosen the right option, so the attack came as a surprise to her. Before she knew it, her mouth was tightly stuffed with crumpled socks and gagged with a large red ballgag.
When Giselle talked about socks, Jane assumed they would be clean, but judging by the smell, unwashed socks that someone had worn for a week were used as stuffing. They stank so much that tears involuntarily appeared in the eyes of the muscular girl.
- “MMmffff!!" -she moaned in protest and tried to remove the gag from her mouth, but found that it was locked with a small but very reliable padlock. Jane wrathful glared at Giselle , but there was nothing else she could do right now.

- “Really?! I never would have thought that there would be a guy in disguise among the participants… That is, I wanted to say a man who changed his gender,” - Jemma said with exaggerated surprise in her voice.
-“But I guess we have a loser.” - she nodded at Nina.
Giselle smiled then lookd at Jemma “alright jemma you have three points score one more and you win true or false julia and jane are datintg.”
Dawn Confessional
"Next time, people beyond the fourth wall," Dawn said. "Do your research on transgender people. Not only did I witness a narrative disconnect in how post-op transgender people anatomically worked, but I also witnessed misgendering a transwoman from another person. Transwomen are women, people."
End Confessional

Emma is visibly annoyed at being gagged, but picked B. Kitty happily picked A. Dawn, however, bided her time, optibg to read the room.
Julia cried out indignantly, “Hey! What kind of questions?! This is an invasion of privacy!”
And Jane mumbled something through the gag and blushed.