Total tied island
Nicole looked at Jess with pity “yes as a matter of fact i have been tied up this whole time, ugh my husband should of never goaded me into signing up i never told anyone this but hes the primary reason why im here he thinks we should be a good couple snd adopt a kid together he tried to change who i was! He even made some horrible remarks about my identity”

Meanwhile at the elimination ceremony giselle spoke up “tonight we are out of handcuffs so instead ill just say whos safe Dawn Emma Kitty and Jane. This leaves just two people left Julia and Nina i advise you make a confessional before i say whos eliminated.”
Nina made a confessional

“I sure hope they were smart and booted me out to i dont know who voted for Julia and why?”
Fidgeting with her butt on the bed, Jess moved closer to the headboard and half-turned and brought her hands tied behind her back to Nicole's right hand.
Jess couldn't get her fingers to any of the knots that bound her own arms and legs, but she managed to reach the knots that tied Nicole's arm to the bed.
Puffing and growling furiously through the gag, she began to untie them. It would be quite difficult to do this, but if the knots are not too tight and not too complicated, then theoretically she could do it.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
(03-28-2024, 06:16 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Fidgeting with her butt on the bed, Jess moved closer to the headboard and half-turned and brought her hands tied behind her back to Nicole's right hand.
Jess couldn't get her fingers to any of the knots that bound her own arms and legs, but she managed to reach the knots that tied Nicole's arm to the bed.
Puffing and growling furiously through the gag, she began to untie them. It would be quite difficult to do this, but if the knots are not too tight and not too complicated, then theoretically she could do it.

((Yo. Would you like Julia to do a confessional, or would you rather have Hisbrain move things along?))
((Sorry. I thought that all participants should do this, not just the candidates for departure))

Julia made a confessional

I suppose the organizers and the viewers can see perfectly, who was the worst in this competition. And if they kick me out now, this show will lose ratings. Well, let's hope that our lunar supergirl has a plan of action for both of these cases.
Giselle the pointed at the last safe contestant. “julia your safe!”
- “Whoo-hoo!" - Julia threw up both hands in a victorious gesture.
- “I'm sorry, friend, but today is not your day,” - she said to Nina. Of course, Julia knew perfectly well that Nina had deliberately failed the challenge,but she didn't want the organizers of the show to guess about it.
((Hey, guys. How about we continue?))
((Imnwating for flash to respond))
(04-05-2024, 05:23 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: ((Imnwating for flash to respond))

((I was literally waiting for you to carry this thing on. I have nothing to say otherwise.))
Nina held Dawns hands and hugged her “ ill never forget you hears hoping they dont catch on” she whispered another man in black this time obese and had blonde hair stick out of his ski mask carried Nina and threw her on the boat . The man spoke “sorry i had to do this but a lifetime supply of spray cheese is a lifetime supply of spray cheese”
Dawn paused, but soon after, she walked off. Guess there's only one thing left to do... Play the long game...
Nina telepathically told her former rival . “Ok thats Owen in the ski mask. Giselle isnt even trying anymore. Ooh! The boats starting ill talk to you tomorrow”
Very well, Dawn thought.

During the night in the woods, Dawn set up her tea leaves. She did her reading, wondering where to go from there... And then... Dawn found out what will happen tomorrow. If I don't win tomorrow... Dawn thought. I'll get the boot tomorrow.
((Heres a reply thats just for bound cat when he comes back))

Unfortunately the muscular man in black saw this and wrapped tape around jesses hands. Nicole looked away in shame.
At nightfall, Jane and Julia left their rooms and went in search of Dawn. They tried to avoid video cameras and meetings with staff of the show, but they did not sneak or hide, but pretended that they just decided to take a little walk and admire the nature of the island.

- “MMMFFFF PPPPHHHH!!! MMPHHHH!! GGGRRRRPHH!!!!"
Jess mumbled in protest through the gag and kicked frantically with her bound legs. She even managed to kick the kidnapper once or twice on his knee. But still, she couldn't stop him from wrapping her hands.

- “Ufff... uffff... ufff!"
A bound girl with purple hair was sitting on Nicole's bed and snorting angrily. Resentment almost brought tears to her eyes. But she could only blame herself. She should have waited a while so that the kidnapper would surely leave them alone. And then she would definitely be able to free Nicole's hand. But now that her own palms had turned into the semblance of seal fins, it was only a dream.

Okay… She wasn't going to surrender so easily anyway. Jess waited a few minutes (which seemed like hours to her) and again moved her bound hands to Nicole's hand tied to the bed.
- “Gggn mmh nntttph mm hhnns? (Can you untie my hands?)" - she asked, trying to pronounce the words as clearly as possible.
Dawn sensed a faint presence from her neck of the woods, wondering who's out there.
The man wouldn't care and wheel them both to next room.

Meanwhile back on wawanakwa, Harley returned with her diary, “i found my diary, it was under a rock in a cave its not squished but i found a nail polish stain, and they belonged to Nina, she deliberately voted herself off.” Giselle looked pitiful, “looks like we’ve been had go for a walk in the woods and set up the next challenge our special guest for it does not like waiting.”

With that Harley took a walk in the woods with wooden boards and a hammer.
(04-09-2024, 09:54 AM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: The man wouldn't care and wheel them both to next room.

((I'm not sure I understood this message.))

Jane and Julia came out from behind the trees and appeared before Dawn:
Jane (aloud): “Oh, hello. And we decided to take a little walk before going to bed.”
Julia (aloud): “It seems that you also like night walks in nature. Do you know what I think? The weather is beautiful today.”
Julia (mentally): “You're a telepath, right? Nod if you're reading my mind right now.”
(04-09-2024, 01:34 PM)Bound cat Wrote:
(04-09-2024, 09:54 AM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: The man wouldn't care and wheel them both to next room.

((I'm not sure I understood this message.))

Jane and Julia came out from behind the trees and appeared before Dawn:
Jane (aloud): “Oh, hello. And we decided to take a little walk before going to bed.”
Julia (aloud): “It seems that you also like night walks in nature. Do you know what I think? The weather is beautiful today.”
Julia (mentally): “You're a telepath, right? Nod if you're reading my mind right now.”
Dawn nodded. To keep up appearances, Dawn said, "Indeed. A little cloudy, but lovely weather regardless."