Total tied island
Giselle smiled then looked at dawn and said “finally your here ill start explaining the challenge but first moonchild a word?”
"Hmm?" Dawn raised an eyebrow.

-Confession Start-

"Just a half hour or so in and already I'm sensing some shadiness coming off three of the people here... One is the possible Chris pawn and the other two seem like they wanna give MK's strat a shot."

-Confession End-

"What is it?" Dawn asked.
“I’ve noticed how you can suddenly sense people’s auras and teleport amoung other things”  giselle smiled and said. She spoke up again “luckily that cave over there is part of the first challenge ive heard it has special crystals that  flip those abilities upside down just warning you.” She pointed to an old cave with two ways out
"Aight. No biggie." Dawn shrugged.
- “Teleport?" - Julia whistled in surprise (she had glimpsed the Total Drama Island on TV a couple of times, but had never watched this show intentionally, and therefore did not know about the abilities of the characters there) - “Maybe we should put a foil hat on her or something like, that to even the odds?”
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"What are you, a conspiracy nut?" Emma asked Julia. "Did an alien come steal your cows and speak such nonsense like 'rizz', 'gyatt', and 'Skibidi Toilet' constantly? Did they also put Tiktok logos in your wheat fields? I'm sorry, but who the heck suggests tinfoil hats for anything that isn't satisfying a conspiracy theorist?"
“Aaaanyway! The first challenge is that you will be trapped in a cave full of spiders that want to wrap you up like a mummy . You will be split up into 2 groups dawn your with nicole jemma and julia. And nina your with emma kitty jessamine and jane. The first group to find a way out chooses a member to win invincibility, the group that doesnt must choose to send someone home.”
"Hmm, why does that feel familiar..?" Dawn said.
- "Conspiracy theories have nothing to do with it," Julia replied, "I just gave the first example of a thing that is attributed to blocking superpowers. It might as well be a Dimeritium from the witcher's universe. I do not know if the foil hat works, but I know for sure that people with superpowers exist. Jane and I were once bound by such a person."
- "In fact, this has happened to us more than once," - Jane confirmed
Emma blinked.

-Confessional Camera-

"Wait until I tell those two about 5G," Emma said.

-Confessional End-
Giselle and harley made their way to the cave where the contestants should follow them. Harley spoke out “oh yeah and those crystals the boss mentioned are sharp use them to free your webbed selves if you sneak one in.”
- “Spiders?! Are you saying that these will be real live spiders?" - Jemma asked, shivering in fear, - “Please tell me it's just going to be drones or animatronics that look like spiders.”
- ”Oh, gods. Why do I have such a cowardly accomplice? ...I mean, a partner" - Jess rolled her eyes at the sky.
Hmm... Emma thought. Cubic zirconia has a Mohs hardness rating of around 8. I shouldn't have much issue using any of the crystals should I nab one.

Dawn looked at the cave, weighing her options. She turned to her small group and said, "I suggest the four of us go left. I feel that shouldn't be too troublesome."
- “Don't be afraid,” - Julia encouraged Jemma, - “If spiders attack us, then I won't let you offend” - she grabbed the girl with lavender hair by the hand and cheerfully dragged her to the entrance to the cave.
- “Spiders. At least it's no worse than a cursed demonic doll,” - Jane muttered and joined her group.
The contestants entered the cave as Giselle closed off the entrance with large rock “remember first group to find the exit chooses someone to win invincibility the other group must vote to send someone home.”

Nicole sighed and then pointed left “dawns right we should go left i doubt we should have any troubles there.”
(01-03-2024, 04:11 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote: Hmm... Emma thought. Cubic zirconia has a Mohs hardness rating of around 8. I shouldn't have much issue using any of the crystals should I nab one.

Dawn looked at the cave, weighing her options. She turned to her small group and said, "I suggest the four of us go left. I feel that shouldn't be too troublesome."

- “Why not?" - Julia shrugged - ”I suppose the difficulty of the obstacles should be about the same on any of the paths.“
- “Then if no one objects, we'll go right,” - Jane said to her group.
((Just as a personal reminder to myself, looks like Team 1 is Dawn, Nicole, Jemma, and Julia. Team 2 is Emma, Kitty, Nina, Jessamine, and Jane.))

While Dawn and her group went left, Emma and Kitty went down the right path. Kitty, of course, is taking selfies because of course she would.
"Kit, already?" Emma asked. "We have a challenge to focus on..."
((Nina is also on team 2))

Nina looked around with her team for the exit “ugh nothing but rocks and bats”

Nicole pulled out a flashlight then looked around there seemed to be a solo pink crystal hanging from the ceiling. “Oh geez! No luck but either way we should stick together splitting up always leads to trouble!”
Hmm... If I can secure that crystal for myself, that should make it less likely for it to be used against me... I'll have to play this like a normal human, just like I had back in Revenge... "Keep an eye out for creeps. I'll go for the crystal."

---

"Kitty would probably take a selfie with pigeon dung if it satisfies her selfie fix," Emma replied. "She'll think rocks and bats are good selfie opportunities."
"Hey..! I'm not that selfie-crazy..!" Kitty replied before pouting.
Just a ceiling crawling spider webbed up the crystal then dragged it to a collar stuffing it in .