Total tied island
"Never mind. A spider got it..." Dawn said. Dawn opted to keep an eye on the spider.

-Confessional Camera-

"There are two things about spiders. One, they are typically predators, which don't like being watched, and two, they typically act defensively if they see a threat, ex. a human."

-Confessional End-

"Whatever you guys do, keep a good eye out for spiders like I said. They don't like being watched."
- “In that case, maybe it's better for us not to keep an eye on them?" - Julia asked Dawn, - “However, there's only one spider here so far. The four of us can handle him somehow.”
Jemma clung fearfully to Nicole, nervously looking around for other spiders.
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
"More like it's better to keep an eye on them. A spider wouldn't try to attack us if they know they're being watched."
- “I'm not sure the spider really cares if we're looking at it or not,” Julia said, and took another look at the spider.
As for Jemma, she was impressed by Dawn's words and was now staring at the spider with all her eyes.

Meanwhile, in the second group, Jane confidently moved deeper into the cave, keeping her eyes open and ready to fight back the spiders if they appeared: “Okay. Follow me, ladies. We won't be able to win this challenge if we stand at the entrance all the time.”
Jess followed her cautiously, keeping some distance behind. She also looked around, looking not so much for spiders or crystals, but for doors to utility rooms or branches specifically for technical staff.
Emma and Kitty, of course, were ahead of the gang since they had been moving prior.
Nina found the asain sisters and goaded jess and jane to follow her  . What they didnt know is that a spider was watching them protruding its eye and recording them it then jumped in front of Nina and did the same confirming they were at least robotic
(01-04-2024, 07:59 AM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Nina found the asain sisters and goaded jess and jane to follow her  . What they didnt know is that a spider was watching them protruding its eye and recording them it then jumped in front of Nina and did the same confirming they were at least robotic

((Ey, what about Dawn's group?))

"That doesn't look like a normal spider..." Emma said.
Nicole watched put for spiders only for one to start recording her. “Well that confirms they arnet real!”
"Hmm," Dawn said. "Why do they have cameras on them?"
Nina sighed then raised her foot up “i’d never harm an animal even if they are small and weak and disgusting arachnids. Good thing this is a robot!” However just as she was anout to squish it the spider begun to shock her a little “daaaah! What the fuck!”

Nicole heard Nina screaming from the other side “it would be wise to not to squish them.”
"I've seen crazier nonsense in indie horror games..." While keeping her eyes on the spider, Dawn opted to move off to the left, keeping her distance from the spider.
Julia followed Dawn's example and tried to walk past the spider, keeping her distance from it, but on the right side.
She moved quickly and silently, hoping that the robot would not react to her.

Jane picked up a stone from the floor of the cave and threw it at the spider, hoping if not to break it, then at least to distract its attention from Nina.

Jemma and Jess didn't interfere, just watching what was happening. Jemma with fear, and Jess with curiosity
The spider shook its head after jane threw the rock at her then walked off .

Meanwhile nicole snuck away from the spider who did not react to the group leaving

“Be perfectly quiet it wont attack if your not loud” the religious woman said.
Jane came up to Nina: “How are you, friend? Are you okay?”

Jemma followed Nicole, trying not to leave her side: “Okay. Okay. It's just a stupid robot.… It only looks like a spider,” she reassured herself.
Nina dusted off her expensive coat “in the words of James Bond im shaken not twirled” it was clear that she wasnt very bright.

Suddenly Nicole ran as quick as she could while the spider stopped recording and squeaked “queen” Nicole was completely away from the spider and she waved at her group to follow her “i see a queen spider!”
Once the coast is clear, Dawn sighed in relief. "Okay, that is weird..."

---

"Since when did spiders have queens?" Emma asked.
Nina laughed and spoke up  “who cares if spiders have queens or not my bangs are in my eyes anyway , i couldnt see my collage professor’s biology lessons back then anyway . Lets keep moving that bible bozo is probably closer to the exit then we are.”

Nicole patiently waited for her group to arrive because not only was there is also a large obese spider queen but there also a single path connected to both group that led to the queen.
"Huh. Merging already?" Dawn asked as she made her way to the intersection.
Nina walked along the connecting path. She would then meet up with Nicole and see the spider holding the same crystal in the collar from earlier in her mouth.

(01-03-2024, 05:15 PM)Hisbraingoingthrough Wrote: Just a ceiling crawling spider webbed up the crystal then dragged it to a collar stuffing it in .

this is what im referencing
Emma and Kitty entered the midpoint sure enough. "Oh my gosh!" Kitty said. "A giant enemy spider!" Kitty looked around. "Uh, does anyone have any pool noodles?"

Emma and Dawn raised an eyebrow.

-Confessional Camera-

"Okay, is Kitty serious right now?" Emma asked.

-Confessional End-

((I had to reference Jerma985: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAoDgCF-feg ))