Total tied island
Both groups approached the combined path and the spider queen guarding it almost simultaneously.
- “Seriosli?” - Julia asked sarcastically - “Did they separate us for the sake of a few meters of walking and meeting one little spider?”
- “It doesn't matter,” - Jane replied to her - “Now we need to somehow get through this creature (She nodded towards the big spider). I guess, i won't be able to scare it off with a stone this time.”
Sorry for bad English. This is not my native language.
Nicole looked at the spider queen who had smaller spiders crawl off of her. “Oh no! We’re surrounded we’re going to have to fight them off but how?”
"Hmph!" Dawn quickly swiped Kitty's phone, which made Kitty all pouty.
"Hey..!" Kitty whined.
Pointing the phone at the spiders, Dawn turned the flash on. Soon after, Dawn took a photo with Kitty's phone, making the spiders deal with a bright camera flash.
This just pissed them off as they started to web up nicole and nina’s legs “daaah! what on earth is going on?” the religious woman said as her legs were getting tied up . Then nina spoke up too “hey? HEY! THESE ARE EXPENSIVE GYM VISITING LEGS!”
"Rats! Blinding them didn't work..!" Dawn tossed the phone back to Kitty.
"Hey! Get off her!" Emma rushed at the spider trying to capture Nina. She conked it on the top of the head like a cartoon character would.
Guess I have no other choice... The crystals here ensure that everything I do is left up to pure chance. Dawn opted to... Use her teleportation, hoping the odds are in her favor.
The spider emma conked on the head malfunctioned and died causing more spiders to appear and have Nicole and Nina to have crotchropes webbed on them.
((Welp, guess who's random-guessing.))

Dawn found herself off to the right of the mob of spiders surrounding the others. "Okay... That went better than I expected." Dawn looked at the crowd.

Emma smacked another spider away. "Hey! Go away!" Emma tried pulling Nina away.

"Welp, looks like it's action time..!" Dawn jumped into the air, opting to do the one thing she felt can handle multiple robo-spiders: stomping and bouncing on their heads like Goombas.
“Kya!!! Jemma started running in the opposite direction. It wasn't that she was deliberately letting the team down, it was just that the fear of spiders was too great.

Jess moved back a little so that all the other participants were between her and the spiders and began to carefully inspect the cave again in search of at least something useful.

“We won't be able to cope with so many spiders,” Julia said, “But the organizers wouldn't give us obviously impossible challenges. I think if we defeat the queen, the rest of the robots will shut down.”

Jane, who came to the same conclusion on her own, but did not have time to voice it, grabbed the spider that Emma had disabled and threw it with all her might at the spider-queen, aiming at the cephalothorax.
Emma had killed multiple spiders as the two webbed woman slid put of their bindings and joined in squashing the spiders. Nicole spoke up “it appeared the angerier they get the less strategic they become”.
"Are you telling me Dawn's fluke worked?!" Emma asked.
Nina laughed and snorted “hey moonchild it looks like Jemma left your team behind, now to use these spiders webs against them .” Nina said as took out a webbing canister from a wrecked robot and used it to start developing a giant web. “Dont just lay about! Help me you simpletons!…. Please?”
a incredulously, “Okay, let's try.”
She joined in the weaving of the web.

Jane, meanwhile, rushed to run in the direction of the spider queen, scattering the small spiders she encountered with her feet. She wasn't sure if she could handle such a big robot, but it would distract the spiders from the rest of the participants anyway.

Julia noticed Jemma's escape and shouted after her: “Hey, come back, you fool. They're just robots. The team will not be able to go to the test not in full strength.”
Nicole joined nina and took another webbing canister and developed large webbing on the ceiling. “Keep going Jane, distract them enough so we can push them in this web!”
Dawn, in the meantime, Goomba-stomped her way to the queen, all while Emma and Kitty were helping their group out with spider spray.
Jane jumped at the spider queen feet first and hit her in the cephalothorax with all her might. If this robot is not made of adamantium, then it should probably cause at least some damage to it.

Julia caught up with the runaway Jemma and, holding her by the collar, dragged her back. Jemma was bigger and probably stronger than Julia, but now she was subdued by her determination.
- “That's it. There's nothing to be afraid of. he worst thing these spiders can do is to entangle us in a web. But we were ready for it, when signed up to participate in this show! Besides, we won't fight them. Look, we'll just help these ladies spin a big web” - Julia admonished the frightened Jemma.
- “Are we not going to fight? Well, if you say so...” - Jemma replied uncertainly. And soon both girls joined in the weaving of the web.
Nicole would then push the spider queen onto the web trapping it. She would then spot a tunnel with light coming out of it afterwards “what? That cant be the exit?”
"I've a feeling it's too soon to be such as well, but I don't think we have any other way to find out." Dawn moved forward.
Kitty, bring the cute little cuddlebun she is, cheered for the group's victory.
"Kit, focus. This could be a fluke." Emma said.
The road led to two paths with light shining through one being real and the other a decoy. Nicole carefully tip toed to the path on the right.
Dawn licked her finger, then held it up in the air, using it to determine which way the pack should actually go.
Dawn was right. Even if this tunnel did not lead to the exit, there were still no other tunnels. So Jane, Julia, Jemma and Jess went there too.
Jane finally kicked the trapped spider queen on the head a few times, just in case.
Jemma tried to huddle closer to Julia.
Jess scanned the cave as she walked, looking for branches and service rooms. Julia also tried to keep her eyes open, but she was more interested in spiders and crystals.