Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
"Don't know, I wasn't in it."  The red-suited girl now identified as Claire joked.  "But it wasn't really a game, it was more of a stress test that got stressed out.  And if the 'game' got overloaded with our sample, it won't work for the whole asylum.  Well, maybe a select group."

Claire stepped away from the computer and clapped her hands.  "Anyway, thanks for testing this out.  Don't forget to take a survey of the experience later!"
[Image: Beta.png]
"I won't~" Dawn replied. Dawn won't lie, this simulation, despite being a stress test, felt more like a game than Claire made it out to be, especially with the loot and the black rooms (and maybe the red rooms should she have encountered any of them). Of course the lack of a server might've done the run in (and likely will hamper its expansion), but it was fun nonetheless.
"ugh ... give me a second" hannah groaned out, the sudden and forced shift from virtual reality to real life practically caused her gut to twist and spin itself into knots. taking a few deep breaths to calm her stomach. ".... do e-either there isn't e-enough server space f-for everyone, or i-it can't too many h-human minds connected at once" she mumbled out loud to herself in thought, trying to keep the blush form her face as she squirmed around a bit in her custom made purple rubber Wrapture sack.
(06-17-2021, 01:17 PM)bond56 Wrote: "ugh ... give me a second" hannah groaned out, the sudden and forced shift from virtual reality to real life practically caused her gut to twist and spin itself into knots. taking a few deep breaths to calm her stomach. ".... do e-either there isn't e-enough server space f-for everyone, or i-it can't too many h-human minds connected at once" she mumbled out loud to herself in thought, trying to keep the blush form her face as she squirmed around a bit in her custom made purple rubber Wrapture sack.

"Most likely the former," Dawn replied. "More intensive games like World of Warcraft and League of Legends can handle thousands of players online. I would imagine neighborhoods playing locally with those two games."
(06-16-2021, 10:49 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rubber formed around Dawn

---

Natasha ran through the

---

Hannah and Rehyanne

Jimmy

===

"Damn it!  It crashed!   It's probably the number of instances that had to update..."

One by one, the five participants had their VR headsets pulled off and the rubber skin peeled away from their mouths, though the rest of their body from the neck down was encased in a rubber sack that seemed to have extra padding on the shoulders and hips.  Funnily enough, the five were sitting inside a padded room, and while there were some nurses, a black-haired girl in a red jumpsuit was tapping away at her computer.

"Well, I guess we can take a break for now."
*looks down seeing that he is cuverd in rubber and sees the nurses*
hay were am i and y am i cuverd in rubber *looks at the black haired one* and what are you doing
"You're in the Saint Azulion Asylum in Norma, inside a Wrapture VR suit, and we were testing the servers the Asylum provided.  Anything else is under a NDA."  Claire answered Jimmy.  "Don't worry, the virtual world looks real enough that you might forget the real world, but you pretty much volunteered.  You'll still get the snacks for participating."

As Claire continued to work on the computer, the nurses dragged Jimmy into another room so that he and the girls could be unzipped and redressed without any issues.  And after a few snacks in the break room, that was all.

((May start another RP soon.))
[Image: Beta.png]
((Cool. Can't wait.))
Needless to say, it was a fun day for Dawn and the others.
(what thay sayed
((roger roger~ can't wait X3))

"worth it" could be heard from hannah as she happily treated herself to some snack on her way out.
(06-16-2021, 10:49 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rubber formed around Dawn

---

Natasha ran through the

---

Hannah and Rehyanne

Jimmy

===

"Damn it!  It crashed!   It's probably the number of instances that had to update..."

One by one, the five participants had their VR headsets pulled off and the rubber skin peeled away from their mouths, though the rest of their body from the neck down was encased in a rubber sack that seemed to have extra padding on the shoulders and hips.  Funnily enough, the five were sitting inside a padded room, and while there were some nurses, a black-haired girl in a red jumpsuit was tapping away at her computer.

"Well, I guess we can take a break for now."

Rehyanne blinked, kind of hard to see until the nurses gave her glasses. "Oh, thank you. This was intensive, I must say." She tried to get up and the suit simply didn't let her. She had to wait until the nurses would take her to a dressing room. She immediately eat a mouthful of snaks before redressing.