Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
Dawn's blob bounced at her legs.  It probably wants to sit on her.

---

Hannah can see three doors, two yellows on the sides and a purple door at the back.  However, all three doors seem to bear a picture of a X over a heart.

Whatever she may ponder, one of the blobs jumped at her!

---

The Normal room looked like the previous, except that there was some writing on the padded floor, a sentence or two per tile:

Normalcy is to accept who you are.  You start with no benefits nor powers barred.

For every exploration three, a reward you gain for free.

Live with three of heart, all gone go back to start.

It seems that the door Rehyanne had went through was gone, just a wall behind her.  On each wall, there was a door, though these ones were colored; one blue, one red, one yellow.
[Image: Beta.png]
Dawn saw the blob nudging her legs. "Aww, isn't that cute? Well, don't mind if I do." Dawn sat down, crossing her legs. Soon after, she took the blob and gently let the blob sit on her lap.
"shit, I'm gonna have to beat these guys to get out" Hannah cursed to herself, quickly scrambling to the side and out of the way of the blob before giving it a swift kick, like it was a soccer ball, punting it towards the other blob as she put some space between her and them, making sure to keep both in her line of sight.
To Dawn, the blob weighed as much as a person and had the feel of a water balloon that wouldn't break.  The blob's aura felt quite simple, though it also read quite powerful and friendly.

---

The blobs were disoriented after bouncing off each other.  One even trembled like it was whining.  Or at least that is what Hannah might assume as these blobs have no face.
Dawn petted the blob. "You know, you're kinda adorable." After some petting, Dawn gave the blob a hug. It's an adorable sight indeed.
taking this chance while the blobs are disoriented, Hannah cautiously approached them as she held her arms up in a sloppy defense posture, making it almost painfully obvious she has never fought before. "... sorry little guys" she mumbled once she got close enough and practically curbed stomped the quivering blob, slamming her foot down on-top of it with all her strength and weight.
Dawn's blob seemed to be satisfied enough that it hopped off her and sank into the ground. 

With the blob no longer her focus, Dawn could see that a yellow door, a purple door, and a purple door with a plus sign lined the walls.

---

The other white blob shot a icy missile that missed Hannah, though it was pretty cold.  Seems like it reacted more from expectations rather than any relation to the other white blob.
Dawn waved off the blob before focusing back on the area. Okay, I'm seeing two purple doors, Dawn thought. However, there is a plus sign on one of them. I don't think I need any other clues to know that the plus sign is an indicator of increased difficulty. Dawn looked at the doors, then decided to head into the purple door without the plus sign on it.
(05-18-2021, 01:33 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The Normal room looked like the previous, except that there was some writing on the padded floor, a sentence or two per tile:

Normalcy is to accept who you are.  You start with no benefits nor powers barred.

For every exploration three, a reward you gain for free.

Live with three of heart, all gone go back to start.

It seems that the door Rehyanne had went through was gone, just a wall behind her.  On each wall, there was a door, though these ones were colored; one blue, one red, one yellow.

Rehyanne tried to make sense, remembering suddenly videogames. "So... three tries or back to square one... Well, I can do this." Rehyanne looked at the doors and went with the blue out of guts, as that was her favorite color. Besides, she was already wearing a sky blue school uniform, so that would work.
even if the icy missile missed her, Hannah still stumbled back away in shock, all but jumping away as her eyes follow the missile, only to snap back to the blob once the missile hit the wall. she stood there, frozen for a second or two as her mind processed what just happened before rushing towards the last blob, going for another kick.
Dawn entered a purple room.  There seems to be a white plastic egg next to the text.

Purple is the path of command.  Do what the words command.

Put egg in body.  You can remove it at the end of the next room.

---

Rehyanne entered a blue room.  There was a raised block that had three playing cards: 4, 5, 6.  There was also more text on the floor.

Blue is the path of wits.  Find the solution that fits.

You must hold a higher number than the room.  No player can hold all the cards.

---

Hannah kicked the blob, and it landed on the floor.  As both blobs vanished into the ground, the three doors lost their crossed-hearts; two yellows and one purple, though one of the yellow doors had a plus sign on it.
"Okay... Do what the text says... Got it." Dawn picked the egg up. Thinking about it, she first thought about sticking it in her mouth. Of course, that would be a dumb idea since the egg probably wouldn't fit in there. Dawn then had the idea of sticking it between the breasts, but felt the room wouldn't count that as "in the body." So, biting her lower lip, Dawn stuck the egg into her crotch, careful to make sure it was in a position where she can take the egg out later on. Once she was done, Dawn said... "That was embarrassing... So... What now?"
Three tiles rose up to present three different items for Dawn, text written on the side (and its appearance in parenthesis):

Simon Says (plaque): Place plaque on a colored door.  All people entering that color the next round will also face an additional command.

Monster Egg (egg):  Consume to restore all hearts and health.  If not consumed after three rooms, it hatches into ???.

Psion Suit (rubber dress):  A suit that stills the body but enhances the mind.  Can swing/cast even when restrained, and reveals a loss situation in blue rooms.

In addition, Dawn can see a black door, a yellow door and a green door.
(05-18-2021, 11:43 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Three tiles rose up to present three different items for Dawn, text written on the side (and its appearance in parenthesis):

Simon Says (plaque): Place plaque on a colored door.  All people entering that color the next round will also face an additional command.

Monster Egg (egg):  Consume to restore all hearts and health.  If not consumed after three rooms, it hatches into ???.

Psion Suit (rubber dress):  A suit that stills the body but enhances the mind.  Can swing/cast even when restrained, and reveals a loss situation in blue rooms.

In addition, Dawn can see a black door, a yellow door and a green door.

"Hmm... The Simon Says plaque isn't exactly something I can really make use of when exploring an area..." Dawn said. "The monster egg looks promising as it does reward good gameplay, yet on the other hand, the psion suit can allow me to make more use of my mind and, given the implications, help me solve puzzles in the blue rooms. On the other hand, the psion suit would restrain me by a bit. Hmm..."

Dawn weighed in her options. After thinking about it, Dawn opted to grab the psion suit. Hope there's a mirror somewhere in here.
"that was ... easier then I thought" Hannah let out a sigh of relief she didn't know she was holding upon seeing the blob vanish like the other one, letting her tense posture relax. "though I guess that makes sense ... this is just the first room, at least for me" she mumbled to herself in thought, scanning over the available doors once before going through the purple one.
The rubber dress flowed over Dawn like liquid, and she found herself on the back.  Strangely enough, she could see her reflection in the ceiling, and stranger still, she didn't spot the dress at first.  However, a closer look at the reflection showed that the rubber dress mimicked her form and dress as one solid piece, her mouth vanished and her legs merged together, with her arms held up to the side as if meditating and her hands turned into orbs.

Dawn could not really move thanks to the suit, though it seems that if she could put her powers to use, she could grab onto the suit and float and apparently have enough power leftover to float other things.  She could also loosen up the suit, but with her feet forced straight and her hands rounded, crawling and hopping doesn't seem like a useful option.

---

Into the purple room, Hannah could see a roll of duct tape on the floor, next to some text.  The duct tape seems to be 2 inches by 10 yards.

Purple is the path of command.  Do what the words command.

Use up all the tape.
I hardly call this a dress, Dawn thought. Dawn opted to loosen up the suit (as it was offered), specifically unsealing her head in order to allow herself to speak. "Okay... This is gonna be a bit awkward..." Dawn opted to float up and move herself over to the black door. She put herself down in order open up the black door before floating herself into the black room.
"use all the tape ... does it matter how?" Hannah asked no one in particular as she picked up the roll of tape from the floor, curiously looking it over. "seems easy enough" she shrugged, pulling the tape from the roll with a familiar ripping sound, before starting to cover the floors, walls, anything she could get her hands on until the roll ran out.
(05-18-2021, 08:42 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rehyanne entered a blue room.  There was a raised block that had three playing cards: 4, 5, 6.  There was also more text on the floor.

Blue is the path of wits.  Find the solution that fits.

You must hold a higher number than the room.  No player can hold all the cards.

Rehyanne tried to put her smarts at play here. "Mmm... higher than the room... no player can hold- Got it!" She went to the cards... and picked both the 5 and the 6. After all, there was nothing telling her she had to only pick up one card. "I hold 11. The room only holds 4. I win this one."
What a strange thing. Is this the enemy? Is it an ally? Is it even alive?
Natasha slowly approaches the blob and gently touches it with the toe of her bare right foot.