Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
Rehyanne can see a red door, a yellow door and a green door.

---

Hannah can see a red door and two purple doors, one of them bearing a plus sign.

---

Dawn entered a black room with four pedestals.

In black, the chaos rise.  Gain a prize on everyone's behalf, or please everyone with your demise.

+Room colors are shuffled the next turn.

+Tape hunters infect the rooms next turn.

-Everyone gains an additional prize the next turn.

-For the rest of this run, you are guaranteed to meet a partner.
[Image: Beta.png]
Dawn gave the matter some thought. The first one seems basic; shuffle the room colors around. The second one will likely be a headache if I pick that... The third one should be beneficial for everyone, which should allow anyone else here to catch up... Lastly, the last one says that I'll gain a partner...

Giving the matter some thought, Dawn opted to go to the third one. Whether she took a scroll or pushed a button, she let everyone get themselves an additional reward.
"hmm.... I think I'll hold off fight until I get some loot ... or a better understand of the other rooms" hannah mumbled to herself as she did eeny meeny miny moe in her head for which purple door she should enter, deciding to go through the purple plus door.
Hannah can see someone standing next to two white tiles.  That person, a girl with blond hair, was also inspecting the tiles and didn't notice her yet.

Stand here and be wrapped in bandages.

Stand here and be coated in rubber.

---

Placing her hand on top of the pedestal, Dawn watched as the pillar went down, its text changing

Additional Prizes will be sent out after participating players complete the next room.

Punishment:  Gain Psychic Klaxon.  This activates if mind exceeds allotted usage.

The moment Dawn felt something push into her crotch, a big vibration caused her to loose concentration, allowing the dress to cover her face again.  The vibration stopped after that, and if she didn't loose all concentration, it seems to not activate while she's still floating.

The three doors that Dawn should make out are a blue door, a blue-plus door and a green door.
Hannah's face quickly darkened with a deep blush as she stared at the words with a look of surprise, her mouth hanging open like a fish out of water. "... re-really! th-thats what I gotta do!" she cursed under her breath, sputtering over her words in shock as she nervously nibbled on her lip. she took few deep breaths to calm herself, letting her nerves settle before she approached the blond haired women. "h-hello? y-you got this room too?"
Rehyanne sees the three colors changed respect the previous one, so she goes with the yellow door now.
Apparently punishing people for generosity is a thing here. Dawn thought. How annoying indeed...

Dawn then paused. At least the task I'm supposed to do in the purple room is complete. I can do this now.

Dawn soon loosened her crotch up, then ejected the plastic egg out before she had the suit retract. Unfortunately the punishment this room dished out will be a hinderance. I have my doubts I can really hold my own in the Blue+ room. The others are a coin toss... Hmm... Soon, Dawn decided on floating over to the green door. Careful not to trigger the psychic klaxon again, Dawn dropped herself before opening the door, then soon after floating into the green room.
The blob nudged back at Natasha.  She got the feeling that it wanted to be on top of her, only out of pride.

((Sorry about skipping you.))

---

Dawn entered a green room that contained a black blob.  It did seem different than the previous model in the sense that it had eight nubs like feet.  It spat a white goo at Dawn.

---

Rehyanne sees four pillars in this room, each with a different item and each far enough that a person couldn't touch two with their hands.

"Looks like somehow ordered a freebie.  Shame you had to get it in a yellow room."  A white-haired woman grinned as she hefted her axe, walking towards a set of pillars.  "This kind of room, it's pretty much a lawless zone.  Good if you're alone, even better if you want to get greedy.  Just pick from your side and I won't have to be greedy, got it?"

Stun Baton (Rod):  On swing, 25% chance to stun target.   Doubled on humans.

Monster Manual (Book): When used, gain insight on target.

Plus-Sized Hammer (Hammer): Add +2 damage when in plus rooms.

Fishy Business (Mermaid Suit): A suit that restraints the legs but summons a bubble barrier to move in.

Rehyanne can also see a black door, a purple door and a black-plus door.

---

The blonde almost jumped and clutched her heart.  "S-sorry, you just surprised me!  I didn't think there were other people here..."

The blonde looked at the two tiles again.  "So, um...how do we do this?"
Dawn reactively dropped herself, which caused her to tumble onto the padded floor because of the suit's stiffness. Under the belief that the slime mistook her for something threatening, Dawn once again unsealed her head (the suit probably didn't have any means to let her talk from what I can tell). "It's okay, little guy. Relax. Tell me what you need and I'll help you out, okay?"
Hannah held her hands up in surrender in hopes of calming the woman down, "i-its fine, I'm the one that snuck up on you .. intentional or not" she chuckled awkwardly, approaching the tiles herself while being mindful not to scare the woman further. "... we c-can take turns? you get taped and rubbed up, then I free you and we switch? or I could go first ... a-actually, do you have anything sh-sharp?" she offered, leaning down to curiously and hesitantly poke at the tiles. "oh, and I'm h-hannah"
Dawn got a big buzz from opening her face, yet she also got enough of a read of the blob's aura.  It had an angelic aura, which was strange because it seems turned on by the idea of bondage.

---

"I'm, um, Lilith.  And sorry, I-I didn't grab any weapons.  Though, I think...I guess I should go first."

Lilith stepped onto the bandage tile.  A sudden flash of light, and Lilith was wrapped head to toe in bandages.  The tile she was standing on had become purple and inert.  Lilith attempted to turn and hop towards the next tile, but fell over with a yelp instead.
"then it might not be a good idea ... n-not sure how we are going to free each oth- h-hey wait" Hannah hummed to herself in thought, only to cut herself off with a yelp of surprise from the sudden flash of light that blinded her for a second or two, leaving her to blindly scramble to catch Lilith as soon as her vision cleared, letting her land in hannah's lap to cushion her fall.

"y-you okay?" she sputtered nervously over her words, frantically checking lilith over to make sure she was okay as she picked at the bandages, loosening them up enough to unravel her head. "I can probably unravel the r-rest of these bandages, b-but I'm not sure how w-we are gonna get fr-free of the rubber ... thought it s-seem we over thought th-the rules, the bandage tile is in-inactive so I guess w-we just have t-to trigger each of the tiles, unless its waiting for you....." *she trails off in thought, mumbling incoherently to herself for a bit, stopping only when she realized what she was doing, causing her cheeks to burn with a blush and awkwardly cough into her fist. "an-anyways, y-you sure you wanna c-continue? I can free y-you now and t-take the rubber tile"
Hnnngh..! I gotta get this thing off as soon as I find a yellow room and someone to trade loot with. Dawn approached the blob before lowering herself next to it.
"Do...do you really want to?"  Lilith inquired of Hannah as she tried to wiggle out of the loosening bandages.  "I-I mean, I'm okay if you take the rubber.  I was just thinking that those two objectives...if those don't need to be repeated by two people, then maybe the last objective gets completed regardless of who takes it."

---

The spider-blob jumps onto Dawn and tries tapping her with its feet.  It seems dismayed that Dawn was very solid, though it would make the best of this situation.  It looped some webbing around Dawn's wrists, neck and ankles to the floor, then attempted to pull those restraints closer to the ground, seeing if Dawn would attempt or pretend to escape.
(05-22-2021, 01:39 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The spider-blob jumps onto Dawn and tries tapping her with its feet.  It seems dismayed that Dawn was very solid, though it would make the best of this situation.  It looped some webbing around Dawn's wrists, neck and ankles to the floor, then attempted to pull those restraints closer to the ground, seeing if Dawn would attempt or pretend to escape.

In an effort to help the blob out, Dawn opted to loosen the suit up, not opening up any part, but rather loosening the suit up in an effort to help the thing out. It's not like Dawn was in any realistic position to escape or even try to with how brutal the klaxon is anyway.
"th-thats what I was thinking..." Hannah nodded in agreement as she continue to free Lilith, loosening and unraveling the bandages until she was free of them or at least free herself as Hannah freed her arms. "heehee ... you did the b-bandages tile, only fair I d-did the other one" she hummed, awkwardly smiling with a blush on her cheeks, making sure Lilith was set, before stepping over to the rubber tile, only waiting for the okay from Lilith before she actually stepped on it.
Lilith nodded as she tried to unwind the bandages.  A flash, and Hannah was coated head to toe in rubber!  Actually, it seems that only her nostrils, eyes and hair were uncovered, but otherwise, it was similar to a zipperless rubber suit.  "A-are you okay?"

Four pillars rose up from the ground as that tile deactivated.  A red door and two black doors (one with a plus sign) also showed up.

Player Hannah can choose 2

Secret Drawer (drawer handle): Can add a "insert toy" command at the beginning of a room.

Emergency Mummy (Medkit): Recovers all hearts if activated, and cannot be used again in this run.  Can only be deactivated if a room is cleared.

Grape Juice (Wig): Can toss balls that stick to everything except wearer.

Combat Drone (collar):  +2 attack to wearer, but wearer no longer has control of their actions.

---

Without having to float, Dawn didn't feel the klaxon.  In fact, the spider-blob seemed to have noticed Dawn loosening, but opted to only cross her arms under her chest, attaching the two wrist loops around her back.  It also added loops around her shoulders, waist and hips to secure them to the floor along with her ankles, though left the neck loop unattached.

The spider-blob waved its leg as it sank into the ground.  Three pillars rose up from the floor.  A blue door, a yellow door and a purple door also showed up as well.

Red Light Green Light (lightbulb) - Once per room, can swap a red room into a green room and vice versa.

Monster Melter (bottle) - Can degrade a monster one level lower.

Spider Gag (gag)- Silences the wearer, but allows them to spit a sticky substance.
(05-23-2021, 01:24 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Monster Whisperer (earplug) - Can hear what a monster is saying.  Does not guarantee peaceful negotiations.

Spider Gag (gag)- Silences the wearer, but allows them to spit a sticky substance.

((Hey, yo, where's the third one?))
"here w-we go..." Hannah mumbled, steeling her nerves as she stepped onto the tile, closing her eyes so should wouldn't be blinded by the flash of light, the sudden change still catching her by surprise even if she was ready for it. Electing a squeal from her as the rubber climb and coiled up around her in mere seconds, trapping her legs together and pinning her arms to her sides. The thick latex hugged her every curve, every nook and cranny of her body leaving very little to the imagination.

"mmmmph!" hannah grunted, nodding as she struggled to steady herself on her feet as a shudder ran down her spine, as she could feel the rubber rubbing against her with every move she made, once she was steady on her feet, she began to hop over to the pillars ... only to join Lilith on the floor a second later, spiraled out between Lilith and the pillars, land in front of 'secret drawer', in between 'emergency mummy' and 'combat drone'
(05-21-2021, 01:13 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rehyanne sees four pillars in this room, each with a different item and each far enough that a person couldn't touch two with their hands.

"Looks like somehow ordered a freebie.  Shame you had to get it in a yellow room."  A white-haired woman grinned as she hefted her axe, walking towards a set of pillars.  "This kind of room, it's pretty much a lawless zone.  Good if you're alone, even better if you want to get greedy.  Just pick from your side and I won't have to be greedy, got it?"

Stun Baton (Rod):  On swing, 25% chance to stun target.   Doubled on humans.

Monster Manual (Book): When used, gain insight on target.

Plus-Sized Hammer (Hammer): Add +2 damage when in plus rooms.

Fishy Business (Mermaid Suit): A suit that restraints the legs but summons a bubble barrier to move in.

Rehyanne can also see a black door, a purple door and a black-plus door.

Rehyanne didn't really care, she just picked the Stun Baton, as she felt it could work well. "So, what is the challenge here?"