Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
((Corrected Flashlight))

---

The white-haired woman walked between the Mermaid and Hammer pedestals. "In general, it's all about getting to the end of whatever this place is while respecting the rules.  Stuff like 'don't sabotage people, don't get greedy with loot, don't trade loot', that kind of jazz.  But inside a yellow room, things still work as they do, but they negate the rules like so."

The woman swung her hand and axe to knock both items off, the last pillar sinking away before she could toss her axe that direction.  "If I did that in any other room, I'd lose a heart.  Anyway, Yellow rooms are kinda a break room, if the room is empty or the other person leaves you alone.  But if the other person wants to make trouble, that's your problem."

The woman picked up the hammer.  "Anything else you want to think about before we move on?"

---

It doesn't seem like the items transfer to Hannah unless she touched them, though Lilith could figure that Hannah wanted to grab those items.  Her safe option was to grab Grape Juice and then she tried to grab the Secret Drawer for-

A great shock threw Lilith quite far.  "Ffffffush!  Fu...I think I can't grab them for you.  Ah...that...fff..."

Lilith stood up slowly.  "I-I'm alright.  I think I lost a heart, though."
[Image: Beta.png]
"mmmmph!" Hannah yelped in surprise, her eyes widening in shock as she watched Lilith fly back. worriedly worming her way over to where Lilith landed to make sure she was okay, checking her over as best as she could, unaware was unintentionally rubbing herself against the fallen girl, whimpering into her gag apologetically.

once she was she sure Lilith was okay, she wormed back over to the pillars, glaring at the up as she Secret Drawer pillar, using it for support to climb back onto her feet, before she began to hope over to Emergency mummy, planning on giving it to Lilith to make up for the unintentional lost heart, only to lose her balance once more and go crashing into the Combat drone pillar.
Thinking about the options Dawn got... The lightbulb could be useful if she enters a red room and doesn't want to fight. The monster melter... Quite frankly, she had no idea monsters even had levels. The gag is an... Odd option. She wouldn't say a spider gag is really a good one if she wants to silence anyone, although the sticky webs can be used to her advantage. Weighing her options, Dawn opted to telekinetically grab the lightbulb.
Rehyanne understood and simply looked at the doors until she picked one. "I'm going into the purple door. If you go to the blue one, that item will get the bonus... I think." She heads towards the purple door, if nothing stops her.
The Secret Drawer and the Combat Drone fell to the ground as the pillars sank away.  Lilith hesitantly picked up the Secret Drawer handle, wondering why it didn't shock her until it did.  She dropped the handle on Hannah by accident, though it strangely disappeared.

"Um...it...I think I need to test something out."  Lilith grabbed the Grape Juice Wig.  With a thought, and only a thought, the wig disappeared, though she could feel hair buns on her hair.  Another quick thought separated the wig, though she quickly put it on.  "Huh, I think we can carry the items without actually carrying them."

At this thought, Lilith grabbed the Combat Drone collar, thinking that Hannah would "carry" it too...

---

The lightbulb would be useful...

Though Dawn would find it more useful to escape her bounds, which was mainly webbing that bound her hands behind her back like a straitjacket and straps of web pinning her body to the ground.

---

Rehyanne entered a purple room.

Purple is the path of command.  Do what the words command.

Sing a cat song.
The easy part is getting out of the webs itself. Letting the suit solidify itself once more, Dawn floated back up. She was fortunate that, given the room was green, she was able to push herself into a floating position once more. Unfortunately, that also solidified her form in its current position. Looking like a straitjacketed loon (which would be funny come to think of it), Dawn had then floated herself to a yellow room with the light bulb "in hand."
Hannah groaned into her gag, pouting as her cheeks puffed out slightly, burning with a light blush that was barely covered by her rubber gag as she hid her face in the pads of the floor in embarrassment, mentally face palming.

taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down, Hannah rolled onto her back, curiously staring up at Lilith to see what she was testing, humming slightly in awe as Liliths wig disappears and reappears, barely even noticing the drawer handle sinking into her inventory she assumed from watching Lilith.

'can I issue the command mentally? huh, gonna have to try it in the next room ..! don't equip! don't equip!' she mentally asked herself only to be snapped out of her thoughts upon noticing Lilith picking up the collar, causing her to try and mentally command the collar not to equip or activate on Lilith ... 'it would be useful though, to have someone carry her or fight for her, or just do the things she could no longer do bound as she is-! no! she lost a heart cause of me, if anyone deserves to be turned into a combat drone it should be me ... I would make a sucky one though..' her thoughts raced back and forth as she wormed her way over to Lilith, hoping to get her to drop it so she could store it in her inventory.
Surprisingly, Dawn met the redhead again.  This time, she was wearing a straitjacket.

"It's you again.  You look shinier, though."  The woman joked.  "Well, I guess we both aren't in a position for fisticuffs, so...I bet you're here for trading, right?"

---

To Lilith's dismay, the collar drop onto Hannah's neck.  It wrapped around her neck and the LED glowed red.  Oddly enough, Hannah felt fine.

"A-are you alright?"  Lilith asked.  "Do you need help standing up?"

The collar turned green as Hannah placed her legs beneath her and stood up, turning red once more.

"O-oh, it's active.  S-sorry!"  If not for that shock earlier, Lilith would have tried to get the collar off.  "Okay, m-maybe you can still do some things for yourself.  Try choosing where we go next."
(05-27-2021, 01:10 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rehyanne entered a purple room.

Purple is the path of command.  Do what the words command.

Sing a cat song.

Rehyanne though for a moment and the first song that came to her mind was...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
Rehyanne saw three pillars rise up in the room.

Gentleman's Agreement (contract): If you and another player are in a room, you can negate the current challenge and take one command each.

Magic Mike (microphone):  Three charges.  Each charge used will stun the whole room except yourself.

Sneaky Cat Suit (cat suit): Can climb walls and +1 attack.  Rather cat-like.

In addition, a purple, yellow and red doors were on the walls.

---

Three pillars rose in in Dawn's room:

[b]Twin Bonds (two-part necklaces): You and one other will have copies of each other's items.[/b]

[b]In Memorium (Photo Frame):  Transforms one item, no long needing to equip it to use its effects.[/b]

Invisible Stand(Dildo): Allows floating if inserted.

In addition, a red, black and green doors were on the walls.
"mmmph!" Hannah yelped as the collar wrapped itself around her neck, causing her body to spasm and shudder for only a second or two as the collar clicked shut around her neck. it was tight enough to be a constant reminder but loosen enough that it wasn't uncomfortable. she laid on the ground for a second or two, un-moving, but when nothing happened she hesitantly sat up, before getting cut off half way as Lilith's un-intentional command registered with the collar and she stood up robotically.

Hannah squeaked and squealed as her body began to move on its own, with out her input, like she was a puppet on strings. She could feel her muscles constricting and relaxing to move her limbs but at the same time her entire body was numb, like she was standing in ice cold water. she let out a breath of relief she didn't know she was holding when she regained control of her body.

she gave Lilith a thumbs up, indicating it was fine as she stretched her arms and legs, seeing how much control she had over her body, before making her way over to the black door, but whenever she tried to open it she would find herself facing Lilith with her head tilted to the side like she was asking for permission
(05-27-2021, 01:26 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rehyanne saw three pillars rise up in the room.

Gentleman's Agreement (contract): If you and another player are in a room, you can negate the current challenge and take one command each.

Magic Mike (microphone):  Three charges.  Each charge used will stun the whole room except yourself.

Sneaky Cat Suit (cat suit): Can climb walls and +1 attack.  Rather cat-like.

In addition, a purple, yellow and red doors were on the walls.

Rehyanne blinked as she saw the pillars. She decided to take the Sneaky Cat Suit because she has no problems with cats and then took on the Yellow door.
(05-27-2021, 01:26 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Three pillars rose in in Dawn's room:

[b]Twin Bonds (two-part necklaces): You and one other will have copies of each other's items.[/b]

[b]In Memorium (Photo Frame):  Transforms one item, no long needing to equip it to use its effects.[/b]

Invisible Stand(Dildo): Allows floating if inserted.

In addition, a red, black and green doors were on the walls.

Finally... Dawn thought. Relief... Dawn opted to grab the picture frame. Without hesitation, Dawn opted to use the frame on the Psion Suit.
Dawn felt the solid dress on her disappear.  She almost fell since she lost the grip on that dress, but it seems her own dress could work as a substitute.  Dawn would find that vanishing the rubber dress did not increase her telekinetic powers, though with the ability to walk around and not need to mess with the suit, that would reduce the amount of buzzing from that one item.

Though Dawn found herself in a straitjacket as the redhead grabbed Twin Bonds.  "Sorry, you just had a lot of new stuff after I got robbed and-oh, you were walking with that in you?"

((It seems the redhead lost the items she had when she last met Dawn and gained a straitjacket.  Oddly enough, Dawn could see a hazy fourth door with shimmering color.))

---

Rehyanne felt the cat suit flow over her as she entered the room, a pink body with white belly, paws, and tail tip.  However, the suit was a bit thick at the hands and belly, making her look more like a sonic character.  (Think Cat Peach)

A white-haired girl with hair in buns and ponytails turned and spotted Rehyanne, startled by her appearance, but not because she suddenly appeared.  "C-can I pet you, kitty?"

---

Lilith blinked as the cocooned Hannah stood at attention, then realized why she stopped.  "O-oh!  I told you to choose.  I wish there was a manual..."

Hannah startled to talk.  Well, tried to, but Hannah had an idea what she was saying.  If there was a command, she would follow it first. If someone left her instructions even if they were not in the same room, she would follow it second.  Though if neither conditions were active, she was free to act on her own violation.  A command can become inactive if it kept her in a room and no other people encountered her for some time.

Lilith got the gist of it.  "I think I get it.  You just go through that black door.  I'll join you in a bit."

Hannah hopped through the black door.  She saw four pillars.  However, she didn't see Lilith joining her.  Perhaps she had gotten separated.  She also noticed one of the wall tiles had a handle on it, no doubt the power of the Secret Drawer.

In black, the chaos rise.  Gain a prize on everyone's behalf, or please everyone with your demise.

+Floors become sticky for 15 minutes the next turn.

+On restart, players will be straitjacketed.

-Players can remove one item the first time they encounter a boss.

-All players remove non-item bounds.
"mmmph mmmm nmmmmhhph..." Hannah rambled into her gag, her voice muffled by the rubber as she conveyed how the collar worked like she was reading from the manual, which came out as nothing more then grunts and moans through her gag as she stood as still as a statue in front of Lilith.

She barely even finished her first command before following Liliths next command, robotically hoping out of the room and through the black door without a second thought. "MMMMMPH!" she practically screamed into her gag, banging her head against the padded walls in annoyance, mentally cursing the collar as her she took a few breaths through her nose to calm herself down, all the while unconsciously waiting a few minuets for Lilith.

When she didn't show, Hannah hesitantly moved on, hopping over to the pillars. 'lets just hope I find someone as nice as Lilith...' she hummed softly into her gag as she leaned against the 'All players remove non-item bounds' as her choice
(05-28-2021, 09:43 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Dawn felt the solid dress on her disappear.  She almost fell since she lost the grip on that dress, but it seems her own dress could work as a substitute.  Dawn would find that vanishing the rubber dress did not increase her telekinetic powers, though with the ability to walk around and not need to mess with the suit, that would reduce the amount of buzzing from that one item.

Though Dawn found herself in a straitjacket as the redhead grabbed Twin Bonds.  "Sorry, you just had a lot of new stuff after I got robbed and-oh, you were walking with that in you?"

((It seems the redhead lost the items she had when she last met Dawn and gained a straitjacket.  Oddly enough, Dawn could see a hazy fourth door with shimmering color.))

((Speaking of loot... Hey, psst, you should probably include the new loot in the tracker.))

Dawn was surprised by the sudden jacketing. From rubber to canvas, Dawn was astonished at first. It seems some mysterious force copied her light bulb, Psion Suit, and picture frame and pasted it them on the redhead and vice versa, thus giving the redhead copies of Dawn's items in exchange. It was in the description.

Anyway, after a bit, Dawn said... "Well, no, but it definitely fits these padded rooms," Dawn replied. Dawn replied. "I think I'll take it over that Psion Suit any day... Mmm... Might have to get used to hugging myself for a-- Hey, was that cellar door there before?" Dawn somehow saw a fourth door. She wasn't sure what color it was. Dawn had been used to the DK64-colored (red, yellow, green, blue, purple) and black doors she had seen before, but this was the first time she had seen a hidden door that was both shimmering and hazy.
The redhead looked to the hazy door as well.  "Yeah, that's part of the Road to Madness straitjacket.  Apparently, it offers a fourth door but the color's random.  I guess it's if you don't like the other three colors."

---

Hannah can feel the rubber cocoon disappearing from her, though the relief wouldn't last long as something latched onto her face!

Punishment:
Shy Mask (mask) - Cannot speak despite an open mouth.
"Right. Hmm..." Dawn thought about it. Dawn then said, "I'll catch ya later." and decided to head into a red door. Judging by the light bulb item itself and her inferences from before, Dawn already expected the red room to be a combat area.
"ah that much bette-....." Hannah sighed in relief, stretching her arms above her head once she was freed from her rubber cocoon, shuddering as she felt the rubber practically melting off of her. though her musing where cut off as the mask was forced onto her face, keeping her mouth wide open in an O like shape, yet rendering her completely mute and silent, she couldn't even make a peep let alone grunt or moan. the thick white, rubbery mask completely hid Hannah's identity while it stuck to her face like a second skin, or like it was glued on, she couldn't even get a finger underneath it.

groaning mutely, she pouted underneath the mask, puffing her cheeks out in annoyance as she scanned the room for her next doors while she made her way over to the wall tile that had the handle, curious to test out the 'secret drawer'.
Dawn would enter the red room to see another blob monster, though it looked like some sort of blue seal or chibi mermaid.

---

Opening the drawer shows an array of items Hannah can select.  It seems, like the pillars, the toys she can choose might be limited to three types when opened, though there is some leeway to selecting a specific type of toy.

Select one.  If you start a room without selecting, one will be given to you.  These do not count as an item.

Dildos

Nipple Clamps

Bondage Mitts

A yellow, green and black doors await Hannah.