Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
"Now then, let's do this." Dawn shuffled the light bulb out of the jacket. Once she did, Dawn said... "Green light!" With the command, Dawn had the bulb's light glow from red to green.
(05-28-2021, 09:43 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rehyanne felt the cat suit flow over her as she entered the room, a pink body with white belly, paws, and tail tip.  However, the suit was a bit thick at the hands and belly, making her look more like a sonic character.  (Think Cat Peach)

A white-haired girl with hair in buns and ponytails turned and spotted Rehyanne, startled by her appearance, but not because she suddenly appeared.  "C-can I pet you, kitty?"

Rehyanne looked at herself, but didn't mind that much the outfit. After entering the room and hearing the question blinked a bit. "Okay, but don't take too long."
Hannah's face practically exploded into a deep blush that put tomatoes, and 50 other shades of red to shame, it was so bad that it was visible through the mask. she slammed the drawer close in embarrassment, mentally berating herself 'why did I expect anything less!', taking a few deep breaths, she quickly re-opened the drawer, grabbing the nipple clamps before slamming it close again.

turning around to face the doors, she mentally weighed her options, she didn't know what the yellow or green doors do, and black was not only the safest option in avoiding someone, but also guaranteed a reward/help option, and those where always good. nodding to herself she slipped through the black door.
The clamps automatically equipped themselves under Hannah's clothing.

In the black room, Hannah can see another Drawer in the wall as well as four pillars.

+5 other players will be removed from play on their restart. They are released when you restart or finish the game.

+On next turn, players who stand in the same spot will sink.

-Add an optional stasis device for players at the end of the round, advancing them three rounds if used (or up until the boss room).  No items gained this way.

-Players can keep one item on restart.

---

The white-haired girl smiled as her body opened up as a white blob and attempted to hug Rehyanne like Majin Buu!

---

Dawn could see a shift as the red room turned green and feel a shift as the blob's aura seems to change.  There was already a hint that the blob was smart and calculative, though it did not view her as a threat.

The blob crawled to Dawn, pressing its head against her foot so that its body wrapped around it.  It seems that it wants to attempt leaving the room by seeing if it can be counted as a clothing item.
[Image: Beta.png]
(05-31-2021, 12:33 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Dawn could see a shift as the red room turned green and feel a shift as the blob's aura seems to change.  There was already a hint that the blob was smart and calculative, though it did not view her as a threat.

The blob crawled to Dawn, pressing its head against her foot so that its body wrapped around it.  It seems that it wants to attempt leaving the room by seeing if it can be counted as a clothing item.

"Well, it might be a bit tricky," Dawn replied, sensing the blob's intent. "I dunno if the place would really let you. Hmm, one way to find out..."
Hannah mutely squealed, her entire face burning with a blush of arousal as a shudder ran down her spine and a familiar warmth spread throughout her insides, starting from her lower lips. her nipples where rock hard in the clamps grasp as the painfully pinched down on her tender flesh in all the right ways, clenching her hands into fist to keep herself from pulling them off as she shakily walked into the next room, hoping to keep her clothing from rubbing against the clamps as she moved.

scanning over the pillars, Hannah tilted her head in thought, weighting her options. 'the first option is a no go, that could make me a lot of enemies if it was found out I made the choice, and with this collar I don't want any enemies..... the second and third ones aren't so bad .... but would be best to keep getting items so the best option is' she mulled over her thoughts, nodding to herself as touched the last pillar, Players can keep one item on restart.
Punishment:

Land Mermaid - Binds legs together.

Hannah felt something wrap around her legs, bringing them together.  It was a leathery mermaid's tail, and while it did not hamper her feet, it seems tight enough that walking was not possible.

---

As if agreeing, the blob pushed further, crawling up Dawn's legs.  The feeling was more like pressing into a balloon from the outside rather than the slimy that one might have expected.  The blob stopped at Dawn's waist, and from the hip down, it looked like a rubber mermaid tail.

The blob figured this would be a good stopping point, but can attempt to go further if Dawn wishes.

((My contribution for Mermaid May))
(05-31-2021, 10:11 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: As if agreeing, the blob pushed further, crawling up Dawn's legs.  The feeling was more like pressing into a balloon from the outside rather than the slimy that one might have expected.  The blob stopped at Dawn's waist, and from the hip down, it looked like a rubber mermaid tail.

The blob figured this would be a good stopping point, but can attempt to go further if Dawn wishes.

((My contribution for Mermaid May))

"I'm good, thanks," Dawn replied.
"...!" Hannah jumped in surprise, grasping onto the pillar to keep herself steady as the tight leather rapped itself around her legs, causing her to moaning mutely and rubber her thighs together. 'stop enjoying this!' she mentally berated herself. slapping her blushing cheeks as she gave a few experiment hopes around the room, making sure she wouldn't fall over before heading over to check the doors, nibbling on her lip to keep herself focused.
(05-31-2021, 12:33 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The white-haired girl smiled as her body opened up as a white blob and attempted to hug Rehyanne like Majin Buu!

And Rehyanne replies by swinging the Stun Baton she got earlier onto the girl. Because it has to work, somehow.
The white-haired girl got the shock of her life as she fell back, the white slime reforming into her body, twitching.  The playdoh-like bucket in her pants pocket seems like an item that belongs here.

If Rehyanne didn't plan to stick around, the doors are green, purple and blue.
---

Hannah sees that the doors are green, black and blue.

---

The "tail" hasn't disappeared yet, perhaps because its request involved attempting to leave rather than simply being worn.  For Dawn to attempt that, the doors in the walls are yellow, purple and green (plus the fourth door).
(06-05-2021, 10:38 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The "tail" hasn't disappeared yet, perhaps because its request involved attempting to leave rather than simply being worn.  For Dawn to attempt that, the doors in the walls are yellow, purple and green (plus the fourth door).

"Well, little buddy, hope you don't mind a little detour..." Dawn used her psychic powers to open the hidden cellar door. Soon after, Dawn plopped herself over and, taking the note of the shimmering color of the door on close-approach, went through.

((Let's see what I get.))
(06-05-2021, 10:38 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The white-haired girl got the shock of her life as she fell back, the white slime reforming into her body, twitching.  The playdoh-like bucket in her pants pocket seems like an item that belongs here.

If Rehyanne didn't plan to stick around, the doors are green, purple and blue.

And she didn't, going straight to the blue door.
'Is it gonna force me to take a toy if I don't pick one from the secret drawer?' Hannah wondered mutely, taking a single glance at the secret drawer in thought before shrugging her shoulders dismissively, turning her attention back to the doors as she looked over them in thought for a minuet or two before hopping through the blue door.
Hannah and Rehyanne enter a blue room, seeing six balls and a two-bowl scale.  The balls are white, purple, pink, yellow, orange, and blue.

All shall be balanced, though one side will share more in common.

---

Dawn entered a black room.  Sadly, she did not have a mermaid tail anymore.

Choose 2

+Rooms are shrunk the next round and will continue to shrink until exited.

+Other players will not be able to leave their rooms until you have completed the next room.

-Players gain +3 on their next attack.

-Change a non-black color into Bondage Rooms, where players must add a bondage item or restraint to leave the room.
Dawn thought the matter over. Okay, I knew the color was affected by the straitjacket, but... Difficulty? I wound up in a Black+ room..! Dawn mentally sighed. Guess I'll have to do this...

Dawn first picked one of the ill options, particularly "Other players will not be able to leave their rooms until you have completed the next room," and pushed the button on that pillar. She then picked the "Change a non-black color into Bondage Rooms, where players must add a bondage item or restraint to leave the room," pillar, pressing its button while thinking... Let said color be purple, lest orange somehow exists. You already have to do something there anyway.

That being said, Dawn, knowing she picked both positive and negative here, said... "Perfectly balanced... As all things should be."
"...!" Hannah hesitantly waved in greeting, tilting her head to the side curiously as she eye Rehyanne suspiciously, unconsciously reaching up to her collar as she tried to get a read on the girl in front of her. before shaking her head and dismissing her worries .. for now, as she hopped over to the balls, picking each one up individually to test their weight.
(05-21-2021, 01:13 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The blob nudged back at Natasha.  She got the feeling that it wanted to be on top of her, only out of pride.

((Sorry about skipping you.))

"Well, let's continue the experiments!"

Natasha touched the blob with her hand and gently but with an effort pressed it with her palm.
A twitch.  The blob slipped away from Natasha and then tried to jump at her in an attempt to knock her down!

---

The balls Hannah were fondling seemed to be equal in weight and equal in weight distribution.  They all have the feel of large billiard balls, rather solid.

---

Reward - Masochist's Mask (domino mask)- If you were to lose a heart, you can instead depower a bondage Item.

Punishment - Feet-Free Hobble Skirt (skirt)- Restrains the legs.  Sensing with feet increases.

A green skirt as wooly as her sweater crawled down her legs until they reached her ankles, though no matter how much she moved her legs, she could not really stretch or hike the fabric.

Dawn can leave through a yellow, red and purple doors (in addition to the fourth door).
- OH BL...
Natasha screamed in surprise and clumsily tried to tried to jump aside.