Anonymated Rubbery Processing Grounds
'all shall be balance, though one side will share more in common ... so then 3 balls per bowl?' Hannah mentally wondered to herself as she curiously investigated the balls sparing a glance over her shoulder towards the un-moving girl every now and then, even going as far enough to hop over to her and wave her hand in front of the girls face after putting the white, purple, and pink balls into one bowl, while putting yellow orange and blue ball into the other bowl.
I suppose stalemates aren't a thing... Dawn thought. She hopped over to a purple room to see if her attempt to set purple as the target color worked.
...The balls popped out of the bowls, and Hannah felt her heart drop at the sight of failure.

Interestingly enough, three doors popped up, but they were not vibrant in color and looked more like part of a more solid wall.  Perhaps she could try the puzzle again.

---

Natasha dodged...though her heart seemed to drop as the blob plopped to the ground.  Three doors popped up, but unlike the one she went through, these lacked color and seemed very solid.

---

Dawn saw three pillars in the purple room.  It seems that, rather than a command on a floor, each pillar offered an item and description.

Take an item to gain your freedom, or lose a heart to retain your kingdom.

China Doll Mask (mask) - Improves flexibility. Obtain one of four makes that cannot be altered.

Princess Never Falls (dress) - A wide skirt that makes falling down or sitting impossible.  

Noodle Ball (balloon)- Comes with free noodles until your next run.
[Image: Beta.png]
(06-07-2021, 11:41 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Dawn saw three pillars in the purple room.  It seems that, rather than a command on a floor, each pillar offered an item and description.

Take an item to gain your freedom, or lose a heart to retain your kingdom.

China Doll Mask (mask) - Improves flexibility. Obtain one of four makes that cannot be altered.

Princess Never Falls (dress) - A wide skirt that makes falling down or sitting impossible.  

Noodle Ball (balloon)- Comes with free noodles until your next run.

"Why not? I've been here for awhile. Kinda wondering how long this will take, anyhow." Dawn grabbed the noodle ball with her psychic power, then opted to sit down and eat. Mmmm.... Ramen. "Come to think of it, this kind of task would've worked with an orange or pink room."
'so its not that easy' Hannah groaned mutely, pouting behind her mask as she scrambled to collect the balls, making sure none rolled away or got to far away from the bowls. '

do I have to mix the colors to match? or color in the doors maybe?'  she woundered to herself as she looked over the doors ... outlines? curiously, taking a simpler approach for now by testing each ball for some kind of reaction, putting one ball into the bowls and waiting to see if it would pop up or not, before moving it to the other bowl to test it, doing this for every bal.
(06-07-2021, 01:05 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Hannah and Rehyanne enter a blue room, seeing six balls and a two-bowl scale.  The balls are white, purple, pink, yellow, orange, and blue.

All shall be balanced, though one side will share more in common.

(06-07-2021, 09:26 AM)bond56 Wrote: "...!" Hannah hesitantly waved in greeting, tilting her head to the side curiously as she eye Rehyanne suspiciously, unconsciously reaching up to her collar as she tried to get a read on the girl in front of her. before shaking her head and dismissing her worries .. for now, as she hopped over to the balls, picking each one up individually to test their weight.

(06-07-2021, 01:26 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: The balls Hannah were fondling seemed to be equal in weight and equal in weight distribution.  They all have the feel of large billiard balls, rather solid.

(06-07-2021, 01:43 PM)bond56 Wrote: 'all shall be balance, though one side will share more in common ... so then 3 balls per bowl?' Hannah mentally wondered to herself as she curiously investigated the balls sparing a glance over her shoulder towards the un-moving girl every now and then, even going as far enough to hop over to her and wave her hand in front of the girls face after putting the white, purple, and pink balls into one bowl, while putting yellow orange and blue ball into the other bowl.

(06-07-2021, 11:41 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: ...The balls popped out of the bowls, and Hannah felt her heart drop at the sight of failure.

Interestingly enough, three doors popped up, but they were not vibrant in color and looked more like part of a more solid wall.  Perhaps she could try the puzzle again.

(06-08-2021, 09:37 AM)bond56 Wrote: 'so its not that easy' Hannah groaned mutely, pouting behind her mask as she scrambled to collect the balls, making sure none rolled away or got to far away from the bowls. '

do I have to mix the colors to match? or color in the doors maybe?'  she woundered to herself as she looked over the doors ... outlines? curiously, taking a simpler approach for now by testing each ball for some kind of reaction, putting one ball into the bowls and waiting to see if it would pop up or not, before moving it to the other bowl to test it, doing this for every bal.

Rehyanne looked at the girl and was surprised by her mask but didn't reply as she tried to do the puzzle. She read it and thought for a second. "Mmmm... got it! Color balance! All have a counterpart." She went to the balls and took the blue, yellow and white balls and put them on one of the bowls. "Put those on the other bowl, please. By the way, I'm Rehyanne."
Hannah yelped mutely, practically jumping to the other side of the room in surprise as she quickly whirled around to face the now named Rehyanne, upon hearing her voice, causing her face exploded into a deep blush underneath the mask, so bad that it was visible on the mask.

she barely got the chance to calm herself down, or even wave in greeting before she felt the collar take control, causing her to roboticaly hop around the room, collecting the purple, pink, and orange and putting them into the other bowl. gasping as soon as she regain control of herself, Hannah sent a glare towards Rehyanna, though it probably wasn't noticeable through the mask, gesturing to her collar and Rehyanna herself, before switching to holding her arms up in an X like fashion as she vigorously shook her head.
Rehyanne blinked. "I have no idea what just got into you..."
Hannah simply pouted underneath her mask as she crossed her arms underneath her chest, grumbling mutely, giving up on conveying that her collar force her to do anything someone told her to do, or ask.
Rehyanne blinked a moment. "So... the collar did something to you, right?"
Hannah nodded, practically lighting up as she gestured someone talking with her hand, before moving about like she was a maid following an order.
Rehyanne raised an eyebrow. "Uh... obedience collar?"
Hannah nodded eagerly, giving a thumbs up.
Rehyanne blinks, then looks at her face. "So... why are you mute?"
Hannah groaned mutely, simply pointing to her shy guy mask.
Rehyanne blinks a bit. "Sorry, I just realized my eyes are not working because I lost my glasses two replies ago."
(if i can still rp here)
*jimmy gets up and looks arand*
well this is somethin you dont see every day *thin hee sees the doors and gose to thim*
and nall there are doors i dont like thin well nuthin i can do the only thang i can do is pick one *grabs the handle of the door marked Normal opens it and goes thow it*
(06-07-2021, 11:41 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Natasha dodged...though her heart seemed to drop as the blob plopped to the ground.  Three doors popped up, but unlike the one she went through, these lacked color and seemed very solid.

Natasha ran to the first door and began frantically pulling and pushing it, looking back every now and then.
Rubber formed around Dawn

---

Natasha ran through the

---

Hannah and Rehyanne

Jimmy

===

"Damn it!  It crashed!   It's probably the number of instances that had to update..."

One by one, the five participants had their VR headsets pulled off and the rubber skin peeled away from their mouths, though the rest of their body from the neck down was encased in a rubber sack that seemed to have extra padding on the shoulders and hips.  Funnily enough, the five were sitting inside a padded room, and while there were some nurses, a black-haired girl in a red jumpsuit was tapping away at her computer.

"Well, I guess we can take a break for now."
[Image: Beta.png]
(06-16-2021, 10:49 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Rubber formed around Dawn

---

Natasha ran through the

---

Hannah and Rehyanne

Jimmy

===

"Damn it!  It crashed!   It's probably the number of instances that had to update..."

One by one, the five participants had their VR headsets pulled off and the rubber skin peeled away from their mouths, though the rest of their body from the neck down was encased in a rubber sack that seemed to have extra padding on the shoulders and hips.  Funnily enough, the five were sitting inside a padded room, and while there were some nurses, a black-haired girl in a red jumpsuit was tapping away at her computer.

"Well, I guess we can take a break for now."

"Huh..?" Dawn looked down and noticed that she was in a rubber sack the whole time... A Wrapture™ sack nonetheless. Dawn sighed. "Dang... I nearly made it to a boss too..." Dawn then turned to the girl in red. "So, how was the new game, Claire?"