Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel
D'jenn dropped the sack and did a little dance with a sway of her hips.  The next moment, D'jenn and Shantae were inside what seems to be a throne room, the throne itself on top of a row of stairs flanked by a pair of statues.  The sides of the room are lined by large pillars, with an ornate door at the opposite end.  "Mistress, your guest is here."

And from the ceiling, a blue-haired girl in a puffy shirt and mantle landed on the throne.  "Ah, the great Shantae, I've heard tales of you.  How you have fought the king of pirates, saved the land of genies, and stopped the fearsome sirens of the sea.  And now, you stand me...The Architect Baron!"

D'jenn looked up and coughed.  "...Your overalls."

"Over all, I have a mission for you and I will pay you wonderfully should you choose to accept it."  The girl prattled on.  "I want you...to get captured by me!  Don't worry, I'll cover your room and board while you're here.  All you have to do is let me tie you up and stick you in a dungeon cell and we'll have a lot of fun time together!"
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - by Polyedit2000 - 02-06-2022, 09:24 PM