Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel
Architect Baron jumped in.  "Great!  Let's get down to business!"

Architect Baron stepped on a tile that sent her and Shantae spiraling down a slide, dropping down into the next floor.  This floor seems to have several small shacks as well as six doors, five of them with plaques over them.

"So, the whole place is getting renovated at the moment, so most the gimmicks for the four wings are gathered in their first rooms."  Architect Baron explained.  "The door with the big plaque leads to my wing which includes the throne room and my bed room.  Then there's also that last door which leads to the dungeon."

"...Before we go into the dungeon, do you want to check out the other wings?  I mean, once renovations are done, anyone lucky enough to get out of the dungeon would have to grab keys from each wing to eventually escape, and if you have time, maybe you can test out how good the gimmicks are."

===

The doors by plaques:

None - The Dungeon
Triangle - The Sand Wing based on desert ruins.
Square -The Mind Wing, a sort of padded prison.
Fish - The Sea Wing, containing pools of fish.
Circles - The Magic Wing based on a laboratory.
Big Castle - The Baron's Wing, containing the Throne Room and Architect Baron's living quarters.
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - by Polyedit2000 - 02-12-2022, 02:29 PM