Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel
The first thing that Shantae would notice in this wing is that the floor and walls seemed to be covered in square pillows.

"I heard that Squid Baron worked with Hypno Baron once.  That's the guy who makes people sleep-walk, right?  I'd imagine that it'll be bad if you sleep and walk at the same time, so I covered this wing in pillows."  Architect Baron explained as she followed Shantae.  "Well, I'm still ordering more pillows in.  But anyway, the minions here are focused on one gimmick: a jacket with sleeves so long that if the ends get tied, you'll have trouble escaping!"

"Right, I should introduce you to the minions in this wing.  This here is Stikki.  She has a cousin at Hypno Baron's castle."  The pale ghost girl waved.  "If she gets close to you, she can do some ghost thingy to put her stuff on you.  And as you can see, she has that jacket on her, though it's not strapped yet."

"Next, we got the Headless Nurses."  These seems to be girls in nurse uniforms with heads, though their heads seem to be wisp-like.  "They also help take care of the other minions, though they do throw sleepy needles at unruly patients."

"And then we got a Sleepworm."  This seems to be a big black worm-like thing as big as Shantae.  "It's not a real worm, but if it eat you, you'll have a tough time getting out."
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - by Polyedit2000 - 02-12-2022, 11:56 PM