Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel
A red bandage snaked up from Shantae's feet and up towards her neck as other red bandages wrapped around her ankles, knees, waist, chest and neck.  A golden band materialized around her ankles, followed by a golden waistband with a sheer red skirt, then a golden necklace of interconnected plates and beads that covered her neck and chest, and finally finished off with a golden mask that covered her face.  It had adhered like clay, and a visage with blue painted eyes seem to reflect the serene manner she took this all in.  This mask was then topped with a veil that covered her mouth as well as a wig of black braided bandages parted by a golden snake tiara, her "hair" long enough to act as a padding for the sarcophagus.

"Don't close it just yet, Sargalphagus.  It'll be hard to get an answer from her."  Architect Baron patted Shantae's face.  "I think goes without saying that this isn't the final step, but once she closes, she'll probably release you by the time I finish...finishing this place.  Anyway, should I let you go now, or maybe you want Sargalphagus to finish the job?"
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - by Polyedit2000 - 03-21-2022, 11:36 AM