Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel
((Flashlight agreed to a speed up on the RP))

After a bit of discussion between Architect and Cactgal, the cactus was split open and Shantae was released.

Architect and Shantae headed to the Sea Wing to cool off.  Although the Sea Wing was actually dry, the three minions there could function without water.  First, Shantae was swallowed up by a rubbery red fish that stretched over her body, at first making her a counterfeit mermaid, but with a few more gulps, the fish also sealed away her arms and face as it stopped at her ponytail.  Next, a jellyfish wrapped its tendrils around her so many times, binding her limbs has she not already been disabled by the fish, but the tendrils stretched much further and more, turning her into a shimmering white mummy.  And finally, the mummified Shantae was laid inside a clam, her form seamless when it opened again.  Architect took her out at that point as any further work would have reduced her to a ball.

Architect then brought Shantae to the Magic Wing to dissolve the pearl shell and coax the two creatures to release the half-genie; the name was misleading as Shantae was treated to an array of technology.  First, Shantae was wrapped up in what Architect called a "Happy Sack" a transparent sack that forced her hands into move over sensitive places with a face form that made her smile.  She was then sprayed by a robot girl that thickened her up into a "Nonsense" form, also coloring her so that she appeared to be wearing her trademark pants and bra over her thickened legs and chest.  And despite all this, a rubber ring rose around Shantae's form, turning her into a much thicker purple rubber doll with no arms and no separate legs, only have hands on her shoulders and hips.

Though Architect remembered that there was no Jungle Wing.

---

"I guess that's the end of the tour."  Architect lamented, feeling that she didn't have enough to show her captive audience.  "Though I can't help but think you enjoyed all that."

Shantae was still dolled up.

"So, do you want me to release you from that, or...I doubt you want to be tied up more."
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - by Polyedit2000 - 04-17-2022, 03:54 PM