Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel
Architect slipped Shantae into the loose bag then inflated it by activating one of the runes on it, only her face exposed through the bag's hole. It was definitely a different feeling from being "gulped" by a rubber worm, but it was still immobilizing.

Architect then activated the rune on the frame, causing the metal to assemble together like the edge of a tall box. This also caused leather straps to snake around Shantae's bound form followed by ropes snaking through the strapped rings and weaving through the rings on the frame, keeping her upright and unable to move anywhere.

Architect Baron patted Shantae's cheek. "You know, it was D'jenn who suggested I face a 'hero'. It's just that...when I got the title of Baron from my mother, I tried to live up to the grand expectation of her, but I felt that whatever I came up with would not live up to her name. But...seeing how you enjoyed everything here, I get when D'jenn suggested this. So thank you...for making me a proper Baron."

"You're going to spend the night like this. Or rather, with this." Architect Baron placed a gas mask over Shantae's face. "And D'jenn will send you back tomorrow so I can prepare this place for real. Don't worry, you'll get what D'jenn promised you. Well, good night then."

And with that, Architect Baron left the cell.
[Image: Beta.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kink Talk: Shantae - Half-Genie Damsel - by Polyedit2000 - 04-28-2022, 10:58 AM