Escape The Padded Cell
(03-24-2021, 12:02 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 11:59 AM)Bound cat Wrote: Well, it doesn't look like it's poison or some kind of trap. Alex tries to carefully pick up the pizza with the toes of his right foot and lift it up.

/By the way, are mouths of «patients» are free or gagged?/

((You ask that as if that wasn't already answered in every other post.))

Kinda hard to do that. How good is your coordination?

((Oh... I didn't seem to notice))

Well, Alex is a rather chubby and clumsy guy. However, if the pizza slice is not too large and weighty he could count on success.
(03-24-2021, 12:43 PM)polyedit2000 Wrote: Candi did not spot that recess at first, but she did grab the shaft of the ankh between her big and next toe, taking a look around the room to see where she can actually use it.

Candi managed to find the recess on the left side of the cell after a bit of looking around.

(03-24-2021, 12:44 PM)Bound cat Wrote: ((Oh... I didn't seem to notice))

Well, Alex is a rather chubby and clumsy guy. However, if the pizza slice is not too large and weighty he could count on success.

Coordination is one thing, but the other problem lies in the next part... How does he expect to reach either podium carrying the model pizza like that?
Standing on one foot, Alex lifts the pizza with the other foot and leans in to get a better look. Maybe there are some inscriptions or other hints on the pizza.

Guy has recently woken up and is shocked by the situation, so he is a bit slow-witted now.
(03-24-2021, 01:06 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Standing on one foot, Alex lifts the pizza with the other foot and leans in to get a better look. Maybe there are some inscriptions or other hints on the pizza.

Guy has recently woken up and is shocked by the situation, so he is a bit slow-witted now.

The height of the podiums might be an indicator that you're gonna have to pick that thing up with your teeth.
Finding no clues other than ham and pineapple, Alex tries to grab the pizza with his teeth. To do this, he needs to raise his leg a little higher and tilt his torso a little lower.
(03-24-2021, 01:28 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Finding no clues other than ham and pineapple, Alex tries to grab the pizza with his teeth. To do this, he needs to raise his leg a little higher and tilt his torso a little lower.

Or you could just set the thing down and go from there.
Alex loses his balance, falls, and plops painfully on his fat butt.
- Awww! Awww! Oh, sh...!!
Pizza flies through the cell and falls near the podiums
(03-24-2021, 01:46 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Alex loses his balance, falls, and plops painfully on his fat butt.
- Awww! Awww! Oh, sh...!!
Pizza flies through the cell and falls near the podiums

It landed on the padded floor, unharmed of course.

Yeah... Maybe take my advice next time.
Alex tries to rub his bruised ass but can't do it because of the straitjacket. Finally, he gets to his feet again, grunting and puffing, and walks toward the catwalks and the pizza.

((What is the height of the podiums compared to the height of a man?))
(03-24-2021, 02:04 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Alex tries to rub his bruised ass but can't do it because of the straitjacket. Finally, he gets to his feet again, grunting and puffing, and walks toward the catwalks and the pizza.

((What is the height of the catwalks compared to the height of a man?))

((What catwalks?))
((Sorry... Podiums))
(03-24-2021, 02:11 PM)Bound cat Wrote: ((Sorry... Podiums))

((Usually those things are about chest height more or less.))
Alex walks up to the Canadian podium and examine it.
Candi lifts her foot and manages to line the ankh up with the recess, leaning on it to slide it in.
[Image: Beta.png]
(03-24-2021, 02:18 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Alex walks up to the Canadian podium and examine it.

Both podiums appear bare on top. There doesn't seem to be any difference between the two podiums aside from the flag.

(03-24-2021, 02:25 PM)polyedit2000 Wrote: Candi lifts her foot and manages to line the ankh up with the recess, leaning on it to slide it in.

Once the thing was slid in, you manage to open up a wall in the cell. Inside it was a sarcophagus. I think you can see where this is going.
"Shit, I'd probably be mummified if I step in."  And while the idea was very tempting, it was very likely that Candi would forfeit more than $50 if she did so.  She eyed the sarcophagus from where she stood, from whether it was standing up or laying down, whether it was in a room of its own or if it was wedge in its own cavity, and more importantly, if there was enough space to move it aside.
(03-24-2021, 04:14 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: "Shit, I'd probably be mummified if I step in."  And while the idea was very tempting, it was very likely that Candi would forfeit more than $50 if she did so.  She eyed the sarcophagus from where she stood, from whether it was standing up or laying down, whether it was in a room of its own or if it was wedge in its own cavity, and more importantly, if there was enough space to move it aside.

I mean you're not in an ancient temple, so.... x

The sarcophagus was standing up in the cavity in the wall.
It doesn't seem like Candi could pull the sarcophagus away as she is. Still, it might be movable as Candi tried to lean her foot on the edge of the sarcophagus and push her weight on it.
(03-24-2021, 07:58 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: It doesn't seem like Candi could pull the sarcophagus away as she is.  Still, it might be movable as Candi tried to lean her foot on the edge of the sarcophagus and push her weight on it.

Cartoon logic made it so that you're as strong as an elephant or something and you managed to shift the thing. Along with that, you can hear a thump coming from inside, and it didn't sound like magic bandages.
Candi's foot slipped as she shouldered the lid of the sarcophagus.  "Shit...Okay, you thought there wasn't a lid, and something's in there.  Must be loosing my mind.  Gotta get outta here before I actually do."

Candi slid over to the wall, then used her shoulder to try and push the lid off sideways.