Escape The Padded Cell
(03-24-2021, 10:51 PM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Candi's foot slipped as she shouldered the lid of the sarcophagus.  "Shit...Okay, you thought there wasn't a lid, and something's in there.  Must be loosing my mind.  Gotta get outta here before I actually do."

Candi slid over to the wall, then used her shoulder to try and push the lid off sideways.

It took a bit, but sure enough, you found a mummy. The mummy had big breasts that you'd be unlikely to find anywhere outside of Senran Kagura (lest you somehow know a girl or two or several like that) and, judging by the adorable groaning, is definitely Lindsay from Total Drama. She was fully wrapped, of course.
Candi looked the mummy over.  "Are you part of the escape challenge or a failed challenger?  I guess I have to find out, don't I?"

Candi's eyes were more on the mummy's big boobs as she tried her luck asking the mummy.  "...Is unwrapping you necessary to continue on?"
[Image: Beta.png]
(03-25-2021, 12:15 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Candi looked the mummy over.  "Are you part of the escape challenge or a failed challenger?  I guess I have to find out, don't I?"

Candi's eyes were more on the mummy's big boobs as she tried her luck asking the mummy.  "...Is unwrapping you necessary to continue on?"

"Whmt's mm nmcmssry..? ("What's a necessary?") Lindsay's dumber than a car engine.

The correct answer is, well, no. After staring at her boobs, Candi would find a small scroll lodged between Lindsay's mummified breasts, which were jiggling around.
Candi tried to grab the scroll, but she was so mesmerized by the mummy's mountains that she forgot about the straitjacket, causing her to fall towards the mummy's soft body.
(03-25-2021, 12:35 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Candi tried to grab the scroll, but she was so mesmerized by the mummy's mountains that she forgot about the straitjacket, causing her to fall towards the mummy's soft body.

Well, 43 posts before something lewd happened. That's good to know. Anyway, your face went right into the mummy's boobs, making her moan with pleasure.
Thankfully, Candi's face was close enough that she could grab the scroll with her teeth. She tried to pull the scroll out.
(03-25-2021, 12:50 AM)Polyedit2000 Wrote: Thankfully, Candi's face was close enough that she could grab the scroll with her teeth.  She tried to pull the scroll out.

It took a bit, but soon enough, Candi pulled the scroll out of Lindsay's mummified breasts. I wonder what's inside.
((Is this RP open?))
(03-24-2021, 02:37 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 02:18 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Alex walks up to the Canadian podium and examine it.

Both podiums appear bare on top. There doesn't seem to be any difference between the two podiums aside from the flag.

Just in case, Alex presses on the surface of the podiums with his forehead (first Canada, then Hawaii). He's not too hopeful that anything will happen, but he wants to test all the possibilities.
(03-25-2021, 10:19 AM)Bound cat Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 02:37 PM)Flashlight237 Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 02:18 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Alex walks up to the Canadian podium and examine it.

Both podiums appear bare on top. There doesn't seem to be any difference between the two podiums aside from the flag.

Just in case, Alex presses on the surface of the podiums with his forehead (first Canada, then Hawaii). He's not too hopeful that anything will happen, but he wants to test all the possibilities.

Ya gonna solve this thing or what, bro?

(03-25-2021, 09:36 AM)DarkGrey Wrote: ((Is this RP open?))

((Yeah. It is.))
Alex then he goes to the pizza, kneels down next to it, bends down and tries to grab the pizza with his teeth.. He manages to do it, though not immediately.
- Ufff....
Finally, Alex gets to his feet, a slice of pizza between his teeth.
(03-25-2021, 12:41 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Alex then he goes to the pizza, kneels down next to it, bends down and tries to grab the pizza with his teeth.. He manages to do it, though not immediately.
- Ufff....
Finally, Alex gets to his feet, a slice of pizza between his teeth.

Okay, go on...
Alex with pizza in his mouth, takes another look at the podiums . He's no expert on heraldry, so he doesn't recognize the flag of Hawaii. But he knows very well what the flag of Canada looks like.
Alex walks over to the Canadian catwalk and carefully places the pizza on it.

((Who says a character has to be smart?))
(03-25-2021, 01:08 PM)Bound cat Wrote: Alex with pizza in his mouth, takes another look at the podiums . He's no expert on heraldry, so he doesn't recognize the flag of Hawaii. But he knows very well what the flag of Canada looks like.
Alex walks over to the Canadian catwalk and carefully places the pizza on it.

((Who says a character has to be smart?))

Correct! Hawaiian pizza was actually a Canadian creation. Granted your line of thinking was, eh, unconventional, but whatever.

The podium with the Canadian flag on it clicked down. Next thing you knew, you came across memes! Specifically statuettes of memes of old that would appear in a cavity that opened up on the left side of your cell. You saw the Peanut Butter Jelly time banana, the Troll Face, Sanic, Morshu, Ugandan Knuckles, and Big Chungus. The task at hand? There was a sign that asked, "Order the memes from oldest to youngest."
((Cool, thanks.))

Vicki awoke, the odd (but not unfamiliar) sensation of not being able to move her arms throwing her off for a moment.

"What the...?"

Looking around, she read the note, and smiled. "A challenge, huh? I'm in." She would have rubbed her hands together, but settled for rubbing her feet together instead. "Okay, let's do this."
(03-25-2021, 05:54 PM)DarkGrey Wrote: ((Cool, thanks.))

Vicki awoke, the odd (but not unfamiliar) sensation of not being able to move her arms throwing her off for a moment.

"What the...?"

Looking around, she read the note, and smiled. "A challenge, huh? I'm in." She would have rubbed her hands together, but settled for rubbing her feet together instead. "Okay, let's do this."

Well! Someone's getting a little excited, huh? Anyway, before you is a small table with an assortment of letters. The task before you is to arrange all the letters alphabetically... But WAIT! J, U, and W are all missing. Beyond that, you got these letters: &, Þ, Æ, Ð, and Ƿ. Also, apparently 7 is a letter, though it looks like this: ⁊

What order are all the letters in?
"All right then," Vicki mused. "Those extras look familiar..."

Using her foot to move the letters, she went to work. She decided to put the ampersand at the left end of the line, then the Æ, then continued with the rest of them. About halfway through, she remembered where she had seen the others.

"There," she said, putting the Ƿ where the W would go, then the Ð and the Þ (she vaguely called it being called a "thorn") next to the T, and the final one, the one she had mistaken at first for a 7, next to the &.

"Well, that looks right. I think."
(03-25-2021, 07:22 PM)DarkGrey Wrote: "All right then," Vicki mused. "Those extras look familiar..."

Using her foot to move the letters, she went to work. She decided to put the ampersand at the left end of the line, then the Æ, then continued with the rest of them. About halfway through, she remembered where she had seen the others.

"There," she said, putting the Ƿ where the W would go, then the Ð and the Þ (she vaguely recalled it being called a "thorn") next to the T, and the final one, the one she had mistaken at first for a 7, next to the &.

"Well, that looks right. I think."
If this was the order you put them all in...

& ⁊ Æ A B C D E F G H I K L M N O P Q R S T Ð Þ Ƿ V X Y Z

Then nothing happened. Wrong order.
Vicki frowned as nothing happened. "Huh. Guess that's not it, then."

She moved several of the letters around, producing this:

⁊ & A Æ B C D E F G H I K L M N O P Q R S T Ð Þ V Ƿ X Y Z
(03-25-2021, 09:19 PM)DarkGrey Wrote: Vicki frowned as nothing happened. "Huh. Guess that's not it, then."

She moved several of the letters around, producing this:

⁊ & A Æ B C D E F G H I K L M N O P Q R S T Ð Þ V Ƿ X Y Z

Nope.

Hint: None of the extra letters go between any of the letters we know about at all.