Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure
It was actually two illustrations.  The first illustration showed that these Inkling Balls could be rolled into the ball goals and ball switches, but considering their rolling nature, it would be easier to lead than follow.  The second illustration showed their attempts to turn an Inkling Ball into a Baller; but while it was designed to take an Inkling in easily, getting out was the harder part.

---

JustMonica: I'll sub if you fail. 
Magi-Gal Lumes:  Don't snipe.  Anyway, I guess I'll ask something not related to game.  Like, do you sing or make music?
[Image: Beta.png]
"Thanks, Monica, but uhh... I don't think that's how single-player games worked." Meggy looked at the note. "So basically, I gotta lure those ball things into goals or switches... Got it..." Meggy decided to try provoking the balls. With this being a horror game, Meggy felt the easiest way to get it done was... Just get in their line of sight.
LittleBirdy: Is it alright to assume a girl is a good singer?
Magi-Gal Lumes: I saw her shredding in Darkest Hour, and only in that.
Skeptic: Come to think of it, Inkling music is rather catchy despite being in their own language. I think Meggy here at least retains that aspect from back then.
"I had my fair share of singing." Meggy cleared her throat.

Time ticks down and
Fades all our sorrow~♪
3, 2, 1, 0~♪
Your perilous wrath's
At the end of its path~♪
Magi-Gal Lumes: Nice!
Rosealicious: Booyah!
Peacemonger: You have a nice voice.
WraptureMama: Wonderful.
Skeptic: Oh, watch out for dead ends.
"Noted..." Meggy found one switch. Guess the game was being lenient the first time since there was just the one switch. It was embedded in a bowl-like space so the Inkling Balls wouldn't get out and block progression on the player.

Speaking of, Meggy backtracked a bit. She squirted at the ground right in front of her. After that, she said, "Hey! Come at me!"

This got one of the balls' attention. The ball started rolling after Meggy while Meggy made a run for the empty switch. The ball would have gotten faster, but Meggy's pool of ink slowed its run down. This gave Meggy enough time to stand by the switch. Once the ball was out of the orange ink, it started accelerating once more, but a well-timed dodge roll from Meggy caused it to roll into the bowl, causing it to get stuck and activating the switch at the same time.

A wall with a dartboard on it would open up, leading to the next room.
"Yes!" Meggy went in.
Rosealicious:  Why isn't the Booyah working?
Skeptic: Booyah probably registers multiple viewers saying it no matter how many times one person says it.
Peacemonger:  Well, Meggy is able to get through without a Booyah...
JustMonica:  Though I'm rather curious about the risk-reward ratio of Booyah.
WraptureMama: Wait, does Booyah work by itself or in a sentence?

---

Meggy got the worst luck as it started raining Inkling Balls around her.

---

WraptureMama: That answers that.

(Nat 1)
KutieKitty: "Short answer: Yes."

"Oh crap!" Meggy started running about, trying to evade all the Inkling Balls falling from the sky, but due to the sheer magnitude of the balls, Meggy wound up being "squashed" by one. I say "squashed," though I think it's meant to absorb her.
Meggy ended up as an Inkling Ball, but the extra ink seems to condense when she was pulled in, so she could not roll around with the mass focused on the bottom. Thankfully, her face was rubberized but not solidified, so she could still talk.

It should be possible for Meggy to reset the checkpoint with a gesture.

---

JustMonica: This is fine.
WraptureMama: Say, what Wrapture version is Meggy using?

((Since Boundcat isn't participating, I will probably do the Upgrade Storyline, if that's okay with you.))
"Uh, Delta. I haven't checked out the limited-edition Omega consoles yet. Why?" Meggy asked as she, after making sure the checkpoint is set, saved the game before exiting out to the interface. "Why do you ask?"
An ad popped up.

"Hey you!  Are you using that old granny tech?" (Showing a picture of Wrapture Delta)  "Embarrassed with that oversized condom?" (Showing a picture of Wrapture Nimbus)  "Girl, you have not tried VR until you get THICC!" (Shows a Wrapture made out of cloth)

"That's right, this acronym is the latest in Wrapture technology!  An immersive VR with even more immersive feedback that can also simulate pressure and temperature.  And that's not all!  You also get to customize your VR with you mind!  No more having to pay separate sacks for different designs, and you can even make your own touch zones!  Heck, we also made sure you can see the outside world and take care of your eating and other habits!"

"In fact, we're so sure you'll like getting THICC that we'll offer a huge discount if you trade in your old models!  So order yours today!"

---

WraptureMama:  How did he sneak that ad through PR?
WraptureMama:  Still, I'm kinda surprised you didn't get the latest model.
WraptureMama:  I mean, Delta and Nimbus are still good, but THICC is a masterpiece.
Rosealicious:  And very expensive.
WraptureMama:  Well, it's very new technology.
WraptureMama:  Though the discount is generous.

((Was thinking a THICC for 2 Deltas, but probably too cheap.))
"Huh?" Meggy asked. "But Nimbus came out, like, last month... Isn't this a little premature? For all I know, I could be coming face-to-face with Missingno the moment I get into one of those, uhh, THICC things..."
WraptureMama: So the THICC Cloth might have been made after Nimbus was introduced and making a Wrapture out of it was quicker than expected.
WraptureMama: But hey, the basic model has no errors so far.
WraptureMama: Actually, I can see how much you like the Wrapture stuff. Maybe we can work a streaming deal.
"Sure," Meggy said. "I don't have either a Nimbus or a THICC yet, anyway." While chatting with who she would now know as Claire Diamont, she decided to boot up Youma Fight Club. "So, what are you looking to do with me?"
Claire sent the details through the Wrapture's DM:

Quote:WraptureMama:  I am Claire Diamont, CEO of Synthon Synthetics and Wrapture Gaming.
WraptureMama:  I have two options for you to choose from.  The first deal is a gaming stream and review.  You'll be sent a THICC unit, and it's yours to keep after 4 hours of streaming time. Breaks are okay as long as they don't pad the stream time.  Your friends can join you for the 4 hours to get their THICC too.
WraptureMama:  The second deal is a 72-hour stress test and in-depth anaylsis.  Someone from Wrapture Gaming will join you to help explain all the features while you play.  This will also include testing the Wrapture EXT-THICC, which would be similar to the Omega unit. After the 72-hours, you'll be given the THICC, the EXT-THICC and most of the accessories tested.

---

The Youma Fight Club overlooks a gridded room.  When going into the fight menu, there was a list of Youma, sorted up to three stars, most likely based on their variety of attacks:

Practice
Capture Sheet - Capture
Plushkat - Capture
Bubble Bimbo - Capture
Shroomba - Lay fungus patches, grow mushrooms.
Dolly - Prevent melee, mindless dancing.
Pooka - Inflating, inflation.
Bodybag - Prevent melee, absorption, coiling

After choosing a Youma, Meggy can choose one of the five scouts, but a leveling system means that the Scouts mainly have their signature attack and melee to use.  Meggy can also have up to two friends join her, though this would increase the Youma's HP accordingly.
"Interesting..."

Meggy decided not to go into battle yet. Instead, she decided to type up her response to Claire's DMs. Somehow a VR console had a keyboard function. Granted it's clunky just like any other console's keyboard function, but still.

Quote:MeggySpletzer: Both options sound intriguing. Hmm...
MeggySpletzer: The first option isn't too in-depth, but it does help with advertising and it would help my viewers get an easier idea on how it works.
MeggySpletzer: The second option allows me to examine what the Wrapture THICC and EXT-THICC more closely, although I'm pretty sure there's an NDA involved. Hmmm....

Meggy gave the matter some thought.

Quote:MeggySpletzer: Let's go with the first option then. Uh, do you have an estimate on the delivery time for this?
MeggySpletzer: You may want to take our Mario into account when thinking about it, though. You don't wanna know how many incidents and deaths Mario caused in our area because of his stupidity.
Quote:WraptureMama: I got a Plan A, B and C for that.

---

Plan A:
Claire's hubby dressed as SMG4 pops into Mario's house.  "Mario!  You got to do a Nintendo Direct yesterday!"

---
Quote:WraptureMama: Actually, I booked a hotel here so I could check out the Wrapture Arcade here.
WraptureMama: And the manager agreed to deliver the package just now.

And judging by the box that crashed through Meggy's roof (post-Pawn Shop), Bob elected to deliver it the lazy way.  Thankfully, the package and its content was in one piece.  All it contains is a balaclava with a thin VR visor on it and a magazine-sized manual.
---

Quote:WraptureMama:  Anyway, the design may look compact, but it'll cover you up after the setup.
"Hotel? What are you-- Oh, right. Uhh..."

Quote:MeggySpletzer: "Oh wow..! I wasn't expecting anything until at least tomorrow. Uhh... Thanks."

Meggy then said to the audience, "I'll be back online in, like, twenty... Maybe thirty minutes. See ya then~!" Meggy put up the "Stream Paused" screen. While she did, Meggy turned off the console.

Of course since Meggy had no means of getting that thing off herself, Meggy had to get help. Of course she didn't go to Bob since he probably would've used her bound body as profitable entertainment, which obviously would mean harassment. Soon enough, Meggy turned to the next closest person to her place: Tari. Once Meggy was let out of the Wrapture Delta sack, Meggy explained the situation. Tari, of course, decided to play along with her.

By the time Meggy got back to her home, she saw another balaclava next to the one already delivered to her. "Whoa! Where'd that come from..?"
Tari shrugged.
Meggy decided to pick up the manual and began looking through it.
The first section of the Wrapture THICC started with checking the contents of the package (which was only the balaclava). The next section was about setting up the device. Mainly, the device has to be worn and the side of the visor has to be tapped, then the fabric would stretch over the wearer (it is recommended to do this on a hard floor surface and with a comfortable pose, mummy-style by default).

The VR will start with a short tutorial that explains about using the microphone and the motions to interact with the sack. After choosing T (no intrusion), M (gag) or AO (intrusions), THICC would resize the sack and do a body scan. The wearer is then asked to do a bit of optional setup. First would be to connect to the WiFi and Bluetooth devices, then to customize the Sack; it'll be white by default with the ability to choose a gradient, with advanced options of drawing or using a picture.

The VR then has the wearer record a "safety word" ("Control Alt Delete" by default), which will be used to leave a game and the THICC unit when allowed. After these steps are complete, the player should end up in an empty room with their body-scanned avatar, with the options framed around the room.

---

The manual next explains that the wearer can decorate their rooms as it'll be an app-based interface. It then goes to explain what some of the default apps will do:

First, the Store is where more games and apps can be found (The THICC should have 10 TB onboard storage). The Library is split into games, apps and media (which includes "visualizers" like a chair or bed). There is also a View Outside that lets the wearer

First, the Store where games and apps can be found, which requires an online connection. Next, the Games themselves. After that, the Movies and Music which act the same, both including "visualizers" like a chair or bed. There's also the Outside option, which allows the wearer not only to see and speak past the visor but also to partially open up the sack or to deal with food and cleaning without removing the sack. There is also the Room function that allows the wearer to change the room both in layout and by adding achievements as well as reconfiguring the avatar and sack. Then there are Settings, which includes more options like external interactions, diagnostics...

---

It's a big manual, and maybe the girls might not have gotten all the words the first time. Nontheless, it should be easy to do the first-time setup.
It was such a lengthy venture that Meggy and Tari had to read the text twice, maybe three times to get it. Once they were done, Meggy and Tari looked at each other. "Well, let's get ready," Meggy said.
"Okay~" Tari replied.
Meggy and Tari both put on the balaclavas, then tapped the side of the visor as instructed. Just as they expected, the fabric enclosed their bodies until, sure enough, they looked like they were sacked up.