Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure
The THICC wrapped over and under their clothes, not only hiding the clothes from the inside and outside but also incorporating them and their facial scans for later.

As mentioned earlier, the tutorial starts with a boot-up sequence, with a blank avatar.  While the tutorial urges the wearers to take their time and get used to the movements, there is a monitor at the opposite side of the "room" as well as a button to summon said monitor to their side.  The monitor itself has 3 icons, which explains how interactive the sack would be (T, M, Ao).

T- Teens.  Regular gameplay.
M- Mature.  Mic plug extends into mouth.  Limited haptics on erogenous areas. 
Ao- Adults Only.  All plugs extended.  Full haptics on erogenous areas.
[Image: Beta.png]
And so, the two girls looked around the (currently) blank room. The two girls first raised an arm to take a look at them and their movements. Meggy's arm was fine, but Tari's more mechanical arm was treated more like a regular prosthetic than the semi-supernatural TAS device Meta-Runner made it out to be. Must be an anti-cheat.

(Important to note: Tari was the only Meta Runner with the supernatural ability to insert herself into a video game; the rest of the Meta Runners like Belle and Masa only seemed to be capable of TAS feats. At least that's from what I've seen on Season 1. Not sure if the other Meta Runners have the same pseudo-precognitive thing Tari had here, tho: https://youtu.be/m14oyTU8y_U?t=510 )

Soon after, they raised their other arm. They moved fine as well, although outside, their movements were little more than controlled shimmies.

"Well, whatever this Wrapture thingy is," Tari said. "It's certainly neat..."
"Yeah," Meggy said. "The movement here feels similar to what Delta had provided for one... Hmm..."
"What's a haptic..?" Tari asked.
"No clue. Must be some weird branding name like 'blast processing' was for the Megadrive..." Meggy picked the M option.
"Right." And so had Tari.

((M made the most sense as most games don't go any further than M anyhow.))
Meggy and Tari would feel a slight pressure in their mouths as the cloth filled their mouths. That was nothing compared to a ring of rubber descending and squeezing over their virtual bodies, followed by a chill and stiffening, then a few taps and squeezes on their forms. These series of sensations were not like the Delta, which could only simulated hits via vibrations at best.

Thankfully, the last number of taps cracked their shells open; the mirror on the right showed their new virtual bodies (with whatever they had worn into the sack) and the mirror on the left showing their current sacks (currently a color based on their hair, hooded). There were painting tools to decorate either of these looks, but there was also a button between the two mirrors to start a mic check.
"Ooooo..!" Tari wasted no time putting a yellow duck decal on her sack.

Meggy, in the meantime, pressed the button. A little mic appeared in front of her. "Oh! Uh, okay..." Meggy cleared her throat, then spoke into the mic. "Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers..." Well, that worked. "Cool. It works. I think we're set, Tari," Meggy said.
"Yay!" Tari replied.
"Now then, I should check the library to see if Twitch is available by default," Meggy said. "That Claire lady had sent us these under the agreement that I do a four-hour stream in this thing." Meggy then went to check out the Library. Given the roomlike interface, it'd feel like she's physically going to the Library.
Meggy and Tari will be in a blank white room, and while they could take the time to decorate the room (or copy their physical room or import a previous hub), there were some interfaces in the form of interactive items. In her case, there is a video camera that can start up Twitch, and the shelves of disks would give her access to her games and media among other things. There's also an option to import content from her previous Wrapture, with the ability to play on cloud while things transfer.

Of course, there is some pre-loaded content so that the wearers didn't have to wait for the shop or transfers. Among them is a mummification simulator, of course.
And so, Meggy tapped the camera and, sure enough, Twitch popped up. Meggy logged into her account, then came back to the stream. She removed the pause screen, then said, "Hey guys! I'm back!" Meggy said, waving to the audience. "And I'm here with a friend of mine: Tari! Say hi, Tari."
"Hi~!" Tari waved to the camera.

"Okay, so while playing on the Delta, I unexpectedly had a delivery crash through the roof of my home and, well, it was a Wrapture THICC."

Some Lenny faces popped up in the chat.

"Yeah yeah, very funny... So, what you see here is the user interface of the Wrapture THICC. It's empty save for a couple mirrors and some icons, but from what I heard, you can decorate this room how you please."
Magi-Gal Lumes:  Thicc?  Wasn't the new model called Nimbus?
Skeptic: No, look at their fingers.
Rosealicious: ? Is Meggy's fingers supposed to be fat.
Skeptic:  The way Meggy and Tari held their fingers are different.
Skeptic:  Delta and Wrapture didn't have different hand postures aside from automatic gripping.
LittleBirdy:  So you're saying Thicc is new because it's accurate to follow hands?
Rosealicious:  That was my next guess.
Magi-Gal Lumes:  So, is this gonna be a deco or game channel?
JustMonica:  Make it a sex dungeon.
((I looked at her on the wiki and... Yeah, Meggy's hands do look kinda big, don't they?))

"Yeah, that's what I thought too, Lumes..." Meggy read on... "Uh-huh... Uh-huh... Oh, good question, Lumes... To put it simply, my channel is a gaming channel, but this stream will have a mix of both deco and gaming elements. See, if I show off the Wrapture THICC's features for four hours on-stream, I get to keep this thing in exchange. Speaking of, as Monica tried to point out, in her own little way, I can basically decorate this interface, or room as you would prefer, however I please. Like, let's say, I want to put a bed in this room..."

Meggy checked her inventory. Not long after, she spawned in a basic bed with red-and-white blankets. "This pre-installed bed asset would make for a good example. But yeah, I basically can pick out an item and put it in my room just like that."
LittleBirdy: Did Delta have a room before?
JustMonica:  A themed hub, not as customizable.
JustMonica:  If you wanted to make a house back then, you needed
an app for each part.
JustMonica:  Actually, can you make a house?

---

A DM goes to Meggy.
Quote:Greetings.  I am the virtual retainer Digita.  With your permission, I can aid your Wrapture experience.  For instance, I can turn your room into a housing of your choice while you play a game, ones that would properly showcase the benefits of this unit.
"Seems we got a bot here. No matter..." Meggy typed in "Allow" in response to Digita's DM. Maybe the Allow command would get her to work.
A woman in a green jumpsuit materialized into the Wrapture, her head an ember of data.

"Greetings, Meggy, Tari.  And viewers."  She turned to look at the camera.  "I am Digita, a Virtual Retainer for this Wrapture unit.  Think of our kind as AI players; though I personally will be more focused on background processes and analytics.  For example, muscle stimulation and sweat removal are beneficial for long periods of gaming, so I will be able to turn these features on and off efficiently."

---

JustMonica: So does that mean there's different kinds of AI buddies?
Digita:  Yes, found on the shop or made by your own hands and can be active simultaneously, limited by hardware.  However, only one can be registered as your main Virtual Retainer so as not to overwhelm online capabilities.

---

Digita produced a clipboard.  "Anyway, do you have any preferences for your virtual housing and games?  My own preference is testing features."
"That sounds like a good idea, Digita," Meggy replied. "Let's check out the mummification simulator."
"Mummification what now?" Tari asked.
Magi-Gal Lumes: What Tari said.
Digita:  Wrapture Reborn, based on the original Wrapture VR that shipped with Wrapture 'Alpha', not present in Delta and Nimbus as Synthon only acquired the rights to the technology but not the game until recently.  Wrapture Reborn builds upon the streamline code of the original and expanded the repository of interactions within.

---

After the game boots up, Tari and Meggy are in a doctor's office, with a doctor asking if they fear or dislike anything, and while they might not be able to remove or prevent the usage of said fears, they will be taken into consideration.
"Okay, easy," Meggy said. "I dislike anime and I really don't like having anything to do with tentacles: the hentai kind I mean."
"Um, I'm not the kind of person who likes harming things in real life," Tari replied. "Oh, and I'm really afraid of dentists..."
The doctor nods, then assures them that there should not be any issues with their treatments. They do add, though, that patients have been known to nod off into other dreams after the first or second layer of restraints have been added.

As they say this, two nurses walk into the room with a cart of bandages. The doctor may have started explaining about some sort of wrapture therapy.

---

Digita: The creator of Reborn felt that this introduction level would introduce a filter and create a reason for one scenario to jump into another.
JustMonica: Hm, how many layers can you do and how long?
Digita: It will automatically switch out after the second layer or in an equivalent amount of time. You will need to purchase a key or play long enough to unlock unlimited layers and time. However, the required playtime is beyond the amount of time allotted for the stream.
Meggy paused the game. Meggy then typed in the chat... "How much is it for the key?"
Digita appeared in a window.  "There is no need to pause.  As an AI, I am not limited to normal human interactions."

She pulls up a list.  "It will be $19.99 for the Creator's Key.  In addition to unlocking the gated content of the software, it will also allow you to create and share your scenarios among all other key holders.  As the creator of Wrapture is one of them, there will be a selection of scenarios and tutorials to get you started."

---
Magi-Gal Lumes:  So if you just play the demo, you won't get that create and share feature?
Digita:  Correct.  The unlocking is to ensure that the creators aren't limited by aspects like time.
"One sec..." Meggy went through the process of purchasing the key, which took a smidge, but it worked. She had bought two keys, gifting the other key to Tari when she did. "Okay, done. And... Unpause." Meggy unpaused the game.
In reality, the game had to download the creator files which would require a restart.  Digita merely created a save state and restarted the game while re-rendering the scene.  All the while, the girls would not really notice this small step.

"Even though you have purchased the key, this will not change the length nor transition of the introduction."  Digita added in.  "Though the next time you end up in their office, such limitations will be gone."

The doctor also mentioned that the therapy tends to be reactive, that there may be gaps of freedom before the therapy, and that if a friend is with them, they might be in view of each other.  Indeed, the nurses also set up an upright gurney behind the two girls and faced them to each other as they began to wrap up their limbs.
Meggy now saw Tari before her. There, Meggy would speak to Tari. "So, how's the experience so far?" Meggy asked.
"Well, it's certainly an odd one, but it's cozy at least," Tari replied.
"Yeah, heheh..." Meggy waited as the nurses wrapped the two up.