Kink Talk: Meggy's Wrapturous Adventure
"It is possible to put in reactions if you have access." Digita pulled up a menu to demonstrate. "The types of reactions may vary between objects, areas and even players, and not all reactions will be shown, but here are a few examples:"

She tossed a butcher knife through Meggy. "The player cannot interact with certain objects."

She touched Meggy with a spatula, which shocked her. "The player is punished for interacting with certain objects."

"And my personal favorite, restriction for interacting with an object, based on your choice." Digita ran a ladle from Meggy's cheek down to her ankles, wrapping her in tape. She then tossed the ladle at Tari, which...did nothing. "It goes without saying that you can make these reactions global or specific."

"And to answer two questions on chat, it is possible to add a punishment if the player touches too many unpermitted items, and in case a player finds themselves trapped in a reaction loop, the reaction type will temporarily switch to the first, allowing the player to move away from the item."
[Image: Beta.png]
"Hmm!" ("Hey!") Meggy shouted, squirming in the tape she was wrapped in.

Tari, of course, eyed Meggy's situation with awe in her eyes. "Oooo..!"

As for chat, well...

CautiousBanana: Yes! Now nobody will die from Meggy trying to cook!
Digita released Meggy from the tape. "Thank you for the demonstration. I have set the kitchen tools to restraint reaction if you wish to test them further. I will deal with the 'prisoners' downstairs, but you can simply DM me if you need my assistance."

She vanished into motes of pixels.
"Right..." Meggy then turned to Tari. "Well, I suppose we'll get exploring then."
"Sounds like a good plan~!" Tari replied.
And so, the two girls made their way down to the basement.
"Whoa..! Awesome..!" Meggy saw the repurposed basement. There, she saw the dummies, all spaced out in a way that would emulate a shooting range among other things. Along the walls were ink guns, mainly Splattershots, but also a few Splash-o-Matics and Sploosh-o-Matics. "Soo... Cool..!" Meggy walked around the fairly wide basement, looking around while she did. Sure enough, Meggy saw the camera. "Hmm?" Meggy stared at the camera for a bit. "This kinda reminds me of the sportscasting done back at the final Splatfest," Meggy said. "I wonder why that's there..."
Meggy decided to grab a Splattershot, eager to try it out here.
The dummies were like the green and red squids back home, with the larger red squids taking a bit more pummeling. They would pop after taking too much damage or just shake the ink off if left alone.

There also seems to be a computer at the alcove.
Tari went to check out the alcove. In the meantime, Meggy set her sights on the dummies. "Let's see if I still got it..!" And so, Meggy got splattering. It was easy to tell if Meggy hit the squids by the fact that the ink she used against them were orange (differently-colored ink is what damages opponents).
Tari can see that the computer was slanted so that most of it was offscreen and not showing its contents, yet would not make the user turn away from the camera.  On the monitor, she can see a playback of the alcove as well as the current options:

Quote:Streaming:
*Rooms: Podcast Alcove | Living Room | Training Room | Dungeon | Custom
*Players: Host - Meggy | Coop - Tari | Guest - Saiko | Guest - Melony

Training Room Options:
*Type: Shooting Range | Turret Dodge | Minefield | Custom
*Targets: Bots | Captives | Dummies | Custom
*Bullets: Ink | Glue | Quick Dry | Cocoon | Custom
*Friendly Fire: On | Off
Once Meggy had her fair share of training, she twirled her splattershot, then blew its muzzle like a cowboy would with a gun. "Yep. Still got it."
"Hey Meggy, check this out."
"Huh?" Meggy went into the Podcast Alcove where Tari was. "Huh. That's neat. I didn't know this place had a streaming console in here."
"Me either."
Meggy looked at the console. "Strange... I know Saiko came in here, but Melony? When did she get involved?"
A few minutes ago:
Melony came to check out the "melons" herself. She was "guested".

A few minutes later:
"You're not just a program...more than a free AI..." Melony realized as she brought her blade up, having hacked herself a usable body.
"And had you been content with hacking, I would have contained you. But the power of a deity..." Digita materialized a pair of blades. "Let's see how they compare to those of an old one!"

Now:
Melony and Digita became good friends, partly because neither wanted to fight to the death.

"It is a shame that you don't want to help Synthon test their cyber security, though I will admit I have become curious of Two Piece's plot." Digita said as she materialized a bed in the cell.

Melony nodded as she coded in an Ember Knight plush for Digita, not wanting to give the plot away. "Kinda feels like we're forgetting something."

Saiko grunted from the next cell, still sacked up.

Melony and Digita shrugged as they set up their sleepover.
((Being fair, Melony had dealt with something fairly close to an Old One: SMG0.))

Meggy and Tari shrugged. "Let's see here..." Meggy looked at the console some more. "Hmm..." Meggy set the console up a little differently.

Quote:Streaming:
*Rooms: Podcast Alcove | Living Room | Training Room | Dungeon | Custom
*Players: Host - Meggy | Coop - Tari | Guest - Saiko | Guest - Melony

Training Room Options:
*Type: Shooting Range | Turret Dodge | Minefield | Custom
*Targets: Bots | Captives | Dummies | Custom
*Bullets: Ink | Glue | Quick Dry | Cocoon | Custom
*Friendly Fire: On | Off

When prompted with an "Are you sure?" prompt, Meggy chose "Yes." "Right. Let's see how different this would be." Meggy went back out. This time, she switched her splattershot for something that would make more sense for the settings she set up: a Sploosh-o-Matic.
The change swept through the room as the dummies were replaced with two types of captives. The front row had people that simply walked around. The second row had people that were tied up in rope and tape.

The system had two more lines about this change. First, the models for the civilians could be customized and was currently based on Meggy's friend list with recolors (hence why the people looked familiar yet varied). Second, it was a note stating that these Captives/Civilians were moving targets that did not fight back and doubled as rescue training, though they would count for negative points if other target types were active.
"Why does everyone look like our friends?" Tari asked.
"I dunno, but it looks a bit creepy..." Meggy decided to have the captives' appearances be reset to default.
A quick wipe and it was just randomized...Goombas. And Koopas, Monty Moles and Boos. Apparently random people in the Mushroom Kingdom.
"Yeah..! That's more like it..!" Meggy readied her gun. Soon after, she went out into the field. While out there, Meggy would use her gun to bag her opponents. She would even get some head-stomps in on some goombas,as per tradition, all while Tari watched on.
Suddenly, Swagmaster kicked the door down. "Mushroom Kingdom army! You're under arrest for cyber-terrorism!"

"Dammit Swag. They're just streaming a game." Chris pointed out as he carried some cases in. "They're demonstrating that VR console."

"Well, it's our duty to swat said streamers." Swag said. "Besides, we need to demonstrate these military-grade Wrapture restraints, and they're not objecting."

Chris sighed at the logic but opened up the case to pull out four swatches. Two were placed on Melony and Saiko's head while the other two were placed on the suspicious plush melons, reverting them to their sack forms. All four swatches stretched over the girls, though the sacks that formed were more canvas-like with straps on the side. These sacks integrated with the existing ones as the gags filled their mouths even more and dug into their crotch to secure any hidden contraband.

---

Digita appeared before Meggy and Tari. "I'm afraid to cut this demonstration short, but it appears that authorities have decided to use an arrest code on you. Your ability to log off or communicate on public channels have been suspended during this time. I will speak with them on this matter, but should the restraint programs appear, please cooperate with them."
((OH NO! NOT SWAGMASTER69696969!!!))

"Ugh! Good luck getting anything through to Swag..!" Meggy replied with a groan.
((Offering a choice of paths))

A) Digita "convinces" Swag to leave but the prisoner sacks remain on the girls. Due to the restrictions and the opportunity, Digita enslaves them and hides them away from the public.

B) Digita "convinces" Swag to leave but the prisoner sacks remain on the girls. After reconnecting the stream, she convinces the party to demonstrate the "jail" apps.

C) Swag succeeds and demonstrates the features of the prisoner sacks.
((Option B works best.))
Digita popped back in.  "I have...convinced him to leave without incident.  However, he has left the prisoner sacks behind.  I shall reconnect you back to public channels, but I cannot release you; I have contacted Synthon to remove the prisoner sacks."

"During this time, you have the same rights as prisoners."  Digita pulled up a list.  "Which is to say you have none.  You cannot edit things like your avatar or settings like this room, and entry to and from apps is controlled by a higher permission.  This also means that I can set you up for online play, though the prison would restrict this to a LAN server and specific 'games'.  The cyber security is experimental and is focused on hacking and violence; so Melony and Saiko are unavailable at the moment."
Digita chuckles.  "Synthon will understand this incident cut into your stream time so they can suspend the stream until you have returned to a normal mental state and sack.  Alternatively, you can elect to continue the stream now and demonstrate how the jail-only features work."
"At least Swag didn't resort to using a rocket launcher against you like he normally would..." Meggy sighed. "Let's continue the stream."